Chapter 19

Premonition For Love

 

The Reunion

Gui Gui was too shock for words. Without control, she turned away from Aaron, hoping to flee from the scene. However, Aaron caught hold of her arm and pulled her into his embrace.

Aaron: *held her tightly* It’s really you. *closes his eyes in bliss*

Gui Gui could not control the tears that were flowing down her cheeks. She doesn’t care if that’s the tears of guilt or tears of joy. She just feels so safe right now.

Aaron: Where had Eddie hidden you?

Gui Gui pulled away and looked into Aaron’s eyes: How did you know it was Eddie? *surprised*

Aaron: Eddie and Hebe, they had been plotting against us the whole time. We parted because of them. Gui Gui, don’t believe in what Eddie says, he is trying to tear us apart.

Gui Gui: You mean…you are not an item with Hebe?

Aaron: *bewilderment* Of course not! Gui Gui, did Eddie do anything outrageous to you? Why are you here?

Gui Gui: No, he didn’t. He asked me to pick up something for him this afternoon. It’s for work. Why are you here?

Before Aaron could answer Gui Gui’s question, Gui Gui suddenly collapsed onto the floor, groaning in pain. She grabbed hold of Aaron’s arm as she fell and landed into his arms.

Aaron: *shock* What happened? Gui Gui! Your…your premonition?!

Gui Gui could barely answer him as she was tortured by the immense pain accompanied by multiple images flashing through her mind.

Gui Gui: Yea….Aaron……leave now!!!

Aaron: *puzzled* What are you talking about?

Gui Gui: *panting* He’s coming….

Aaron: He? Eddie?

Gui Gui: And…and….

Just then, Aaron heard voices from downstairs. He listened closely and almost immediately, he knew who these ‘intruders’ were.

Aaron: We have to leave now!

Gui Gui seemed to have recovered slightly as she spoke with ease: Aaron, you need to hide now. I can still be here…he knows I will be here…

Aaron: But…

Gui Gui: No buts! *grabs hold of Aaron’s arms* Keep the drugs with you and don’t come out until everything is over!

Gui Gui’s premonition seemed to have got to do with the drugs Aaron found in Eddie’s room. Without further ado, Aaron found himself a hiding place underneath the bed while Gui Gui got up slowly, getting ready to go downstairs.

---Five minutes later----

Eddie: Gui Gui? You are still here?

Gui Gui: Yea…I thought you will be at the office? You wanted me to pick up these clothes for you?

Eddie: Yea *Smiles* Thanks.

Just then, someone came out of the kitchen, holding a wine glass.

Hebe: Hi, Gui Gui.

Gui Gui: *uneasy* Hi Hebe.

Eddie: Gui Gui, let me fetch you home before we return to the office. *rushes up the stairs*

Gui Gui called out anxiously: Eddie! Where are you going?

Eddie: I got to change. *Smiles*

Gui Gui: Can we go now? Please. I’m having a bad headache.

Eddie: *shrugs* All right, I will just stick with this outfit.

Gui Gui POV: *Heave a sigh of relief* Hope he doesn’t enter into the room…

Eddie: But I need to get some documents. *rushes to his room*

Before Gui Gui could verbally stop him, Eddie had already entered into the room. With an urge to rush upstairs, Gui Gui turned and walked towards the stairs.

Hebe: So you have a new target now?

Gui Gui came to a halt: What? *turns around*

Hebe: Do I need to repeat myself? You are targeting Eddie

Gui Gui: *Interrupts* Shut up! You have no right to say so!

Hebe: *scoffs* What did you just say? You asked me to shut up?

Gui Gui: Yea!

Hebe: *glares at Gui Gui* Gui Gui, do you know how much I hate you? How much I detest you? Whenever I see you, I would wanna puke! Do you know how disgusting you look when you are with Aaron?

Before Hebe could continue, Gui Gui already sent a tight slap across her face.

Gui Gui: That’s for all the rubbish you had said and the lies you had told Aaron.

Hebe: *glares at Gui Gui* How dare you!

Hebe pushes Gui Gui to the floor and uses her hands to grab tightly to Gui Gui’s neck.

Gui Gui: *choking* Stop!! Stop…

Just then, Hebe and Gui Gui heard another commotion upstairs. Without another hint, Gui Gui knew immediately that Aaron was discovered.

----Eddie’s Room---

Aaron lies on the floor, groaning in pain.

Eddie: *steps on Aaron’s hand* You like being a thief huh?

Aaron: *called out in pain* Why….why are you taking drugs? You…will be…caught!

Eddie: Shut up! *bends down and grab the drugs from Aaron*
Taking this chance, Aaron pushes Eddie away and he rushes downstairs to look for Gui Gui.

---The living room-------

Hebe was shock to see Aaron rushing downstairs and she loosened her grip on Gui Gui. However, Aaron had already seen Hebe’s act and is bursting with anger.

Aaron: *pushes Hebe away* Gui Gui! *picks her up* Are you feeling all right?

Gui Gui: *coughs* I’m fine…Are you…*touches his face* all right.

Aaron: *Small smile* I’m fine.

Hebe: *pushes Aaron away* Aaron Yan! You said you had already forgotten about her! You said you would focus on your career! You said you would love me!

Aaron: I didn’t say I would love you! Those were all lies! I will only love Gui Gui!

Hebe: Liar!! *tears roll down her cheeks*

Hebe grabbed hold of Gui Gui, attempting to straggle her.

Hebe: It’s your entire fault!

Aaron rushes forward and pushes her away.

Aaron: You are crazy!

Just as Aaron was about to carry Gui Gui and flee the scene, he was knocked down by Eddie.

Eddie: Aaron Yan, give me back my drugs!

Aaron: *determined* You have to pay for your crime!

Eddie dashes towards Aaron and threw a few punches at him, knocking him down.

Gui Gui: *exclaims* Aaron, Aaron!!

Wanting to help him, Gui Gui got up quickly and attempts to pull Eddie away from Aaron. However, Hebe caught hold of Gui Gui and pushes her towards the kitchen.

Hebe goes for the third attempt at straggling Gui Gui and she managed to grab hold of Gui Gui’s sleek neck. She held tightly, determined not to let go.

On the other hand, Aaron was struggling with Eddie and he could feel the pain from his torn lips and aching abdomen due to the kicks and punches he got from Eddie.

With a great push from Eddie, Aaron fell back and hit the wall. He groaned in pain and the drugs that he was holding tightly in his fist dropped onto the floor. However, Eddie did not stop. He grabbed hold of Aaron and punched him in his abdomen.

Gui Gui and Aaron struggled in pain and the two of them were worried for each other as they could see how the other were being tortured.

Aaron and Gui Gui: Gui Gui/Aaron!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned for the last few chapters (1 or 2).