(OS) OUT OF THE BLUE

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

OUT OF THE BLUE

 by djput8backon



 

The alcohol slowly kicked in and served its purpose. She is comfortably sitting alone at the dark corner of the Patio staring the half emptied wine bottle. The large crowd attending the party in the open ground just below caught her attention. Taeyeon isn’t a party person. For her, it’s just a waste of time and energy. But this time she needs to sit aside her personal reason for her big brother Ian. It’s his celebration for passing the bar exam. Because of the short , they argued a lot. He’s a genius but sometimes she think, he’s totally ridiculous.

She stretches and unfold her one leg, let it swing and leaned her head on the wall. With squinting eyes, she pour wine on her glass and sips slowly. Her gaze dart its way towards the party below her. She hissed deep inside. Few minutes later, the sliding door of the Patio opened.

She gape with mouth open. Her heart beat faster. And she almost drop the glass she’s holding. She freezes, afraid to move a single muscle that might ruin the glorious sight. She was totally mesmerized by the figure came into view. How can she forget the angelic face with the most enchanting eye smiles she ever laid eyes on in her 25 years of existence on earth? The beautiful creature was introduced to her by her brother this morning.

The darkness didn’t stop Taeyeon’s admiration. The smooth light from the party create silhouette of her lovely face. “For the love of god, she’s so beautiful. “Taeyeon~ah, you are drunk. Shhh..”, dumbfound murmured herself. She shake her drunken head. This girl never leave her mind the moment she saw her. Her shining smile, expressive eyes, glowy skin, luscious red lips --… She even uttered silently “Am I going to die? Why- God send me one of his angels.” Taeyeon mentally kicked herself. What is happening to her? How can she be like this to someone she just met few hours ago? And.. to her brothers’ girlfriend! For crying out loud. Girlfriend?! Yes. That brought her back to reality. “Oh god. I’m 101% drunk. That’s your brothers’ girlfriend, Taeyeon”, she told herself. She tilted and smirked on her thoughts.

She smiled and look back at Tiffany’s direction. She was about to say hi but seems the latter didn’t notice her. Instead, Tiffany walked few steps on the other side of the patio, leaned on the wall and crossed her arms. Why she looked so sad and… Hurt? “Why Fany~ah?” She was surprised with her endearment towards Tiffany. She mentally slap her face to get rid of her crazy thought. It got her curiosity and wanted to come near her but she change her mind. She doesn’t want to interfere any of her brothers’ personal affair especially matters of the heart. So she silently wait at the same corner and take advantage of the little time, fixed her gaze to the beautiful angel. Few minutes past but still, Tiffany didn’t notice her presence.

Because Taeyeon is too drunk to notice everything, she didn’t hear the soft sobs coming from the other side. She saw Tiffany’s eyes glisten. And before she realized, tears roll down on Tiffany’s cheeks. She want to jump and rush on her side to comfort her but scared that her legs might fail her.

So, she loudly blurted out, “H-e is a j-erk!”

“Hwahh!” Tiffany jolted.

 

That startled Tiffany. She quickly look around the darkness. Her round eyes search where the voice came from. Now, she regretted why she came out into the Patio. Though she may be safe but she’s in unfamiliar house so somehow she’s a bit frighten. Then she found the owner of the voice. A small figure comfortably sit in the corner and softly staring at her.

“Y-ou de-serve s-omeone mo-re than hi-m..” Taeyeon continued.

“Taeyeon?” Tiffany blinked.

Taeyeon cleared . “Yep. In flesh.” She mentally scolded herself “Taeyeon, please behave!”. I-m sor-ry if I sca-red y-ou”, she shyly looked down. But she quickly glance up with playful grin on her face. Tiffany’s shock reaction and short scream really amused her.

“W-what are you doing here? Oh sorry, I forgot this is your house. What I mean is why you’re not in the party? And I’m sorry again if I didn’t notice you there”, Tiffany hastily dry her cheeks with the back of her hands and walked closer towards Taeyeon. She settles near her. She bit her lower lip thinking that Taeyeon saw her crying. “Drinking alone?” Eyeing the almost empty wine bottle on Taeyeon’s side. She exhaled softly. “I hope she didn’t hear me.” She leaned on the wall and tilted her head observing Taeyeon.

“She’s drunk.” Tiffany scoffed. “I just hope you’re just an occasional drinker Taeyeon otherwise I’ll be very disappointed. Since meeting you officially this morning it feels like I’ve known you already. Do you know that Ian is insecure of you? Of course you don’t know. I don’t know either. I wish I knew the real reason. He always glared at me because every time he whines about his disagreements with you, I always justify your side on him.” Tiffany smile absentmindedly. “Funny isn’t it? You know that there was a time when your brother told me that I should stick with you instead of him? He said we have more something in common.” Tiffany chuckled. She bit her lower lip when memory of the discussion with him flashback on her mind. “I’m dying to meet you since that day Taeyeon. There was this huge anticipation deep inside me that I won’t be able to explain. This morning, my heart hop when you clasp my hand tightly. I can’t describe the feeling.”

“Ehherrrm!” Taeyeon cleared again. “Earth to Tiffany.” She teased.

Little did she know, Taeyeon was intently staring at her, displaying a boyish grin.

Her heart did a somersault. Tiffany meet Taeyeon’s gazed. It’s.. It’s passionate. She unconsciously her lips and glance on Taeyeon’s sensual lips. She feels like burning so she shyly looked away. She was so embarrassed. “What’s happening to me? I don’t space out just like that to anybody especially to stranger. Stranger? She’s not just a stranger. She is Taeyeon.” She groaned inwardly. Taeyeon’s eyes on her make it worst.

“You startled me.” Tiffany glanced back to Taeyeon. She tried not meet Taeyeon’s eyes. “How long have you been here?”

Taeyeon throw a playful smile. “L-ong en-ough to hear you ---..” She pause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter