(OS) SIMPLE

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

SIMPLE
Author:Anonymous

 

 

Taeyeon never considered herself as the romantic kind. Sure she has done a few special things for Tiffany like serenading her in front of the whole neighborhood when she asked Tiffany to be her girlfriend. And putting the first couple ring she ever bought for them in Tiffany's ice cream which the American girl almost swallowed. And presenting her with 1095 pink roses on their third anniversary, each rose representing a day from their three years. All of which are cheesy according to her girlfriend. Tiffany would always respond with a happy grin, a hug, a kiss and a whisper. 'You're so cheesy, TaeDork.'.

That was a few of the special things she's done for Tiffany on some of their special occasions. It wasn't really romantic since Taeyeon just stole all of those ideas from the internet and some American movie she saw with Jessica. It was just special. And aside from those few things, she's never done any other special things for Tiffany. She just do what she normally does with Tiffany. Nothing special and nothing romantic.

They've been together for three years now and Taeyeon knows that that's fairly long already. Not all couples last that long and considering the big difference between her and Tiffany's personalities, going past three years just proves how strong their relationship is. Everyone talks about how they were somehow already 'together' even before Taeyeon asked Tiffany to be her girlfriend. They were always together and always touchy with each other that every person who met them before always end up surprised when they find out that Taeyeon and Tiffany are just bestfriends.

Of course, the talk of marriage eventually came. Everyone asks them all the time, "When are you two getting married?" When asked, Tiffany would just blush and giggle followed by a half-meant and whiny, "What are you saying~?" and Taeyeon would laugh like a crazy person.

But when they go home and cuddle in bed for the night, Taeyeon always thinks about the question. She thinks about how married life would be like. The dramas in TV shows married life as painful and somewhat annoying but Taeyeon assures herself that married life with Tiffany, the girl she loves the most, can't possibly end up that way. They're practically living like a married already anyway. They live in one aprtment, sleep in one bed, share their whole day with each other and practically live each other's lives. What difference would being legally married make, right?

But the main thing that Taeyeon can't get off her mind is the concept of proposing. She'll actually have to propose to Tiffany. It was kinda like asking Tiffany to be her girlfriend all over again except that there's no 'I'm sorry but we can still stay as friends' option. There's only, 'I do, I love you.' and 'I don't want to marry you. Now get out fo my life'. Still, Taeyeon is 100% sure that Tiffany won't actually answer her in that manner. Tiffany's not heartless, No. She's sweet and kind and walks under the happy and forgiving sun all the time. If Tiffany were to turn her down, it would be like, 'I'm so sorry, Tete. But I don't think you're the right person for me to marry. Is that okay?' And then because Tiffany is being... Well, Tiffany, if she rejects Taeyeon like that, Taeyeon would only be like, 'Of course. that's okay, Fany. I'm sorry.' and then walk away.

Despite that, Taeyeon still wants to take the chance and experience married life with none other than Tiffany. Tiffany is her one and only love and she's sure that Tiffany loves her as well and they've been together for three long ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter