(OS) SpideyTaeng and FanyJane

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

SpideyTaeng and FanyJane
Written by: cala02


Taeyeons POV

-BOOM-

A loud explosion.

-BAM-

The bridge falls.

Venom Yul and the Blonde Goblin were at it again. They're lovers in the day and but enemies in the night.

I just don't get it.

If two people liked each other, why hide it and pretend to hate each other? I guess I'll never understand because the only thing I really take interest in is you, Fany Jane.

The typical girl next door.

Slim body, beautiful face and that bright smile, no, killer smile. If looks can kill, than I've probably died a hundred times. The way your sways from side to side, how you talk and how you just seem to brighten up my day with one smile will forever be etched into my memories. There's just one problem......

We don't know each other, well SpideyTaeng and FanyJane don't, but Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Fany do.

How did we meet? Same elementary school, same high school and now, same university.

We're friends, real good friends. The kind that tells each other everything, gossip about this and that etc, you know what I mean.

Then she came into the picture, which changed everything. Jessica Jung, a luxurious rich brat from America, studying in the medical field. A very beautiful arrogant girl with blonde hair and an amazing voice. Do I hate her? No, she's actually very kind and caring towards you. Am I envious? Yes, because you seem to talk a lot about her.

"Yo! Taeng, you just gonna stand there and watch her beat me up?" Venom Yul shouted, while dodging billions of bomb balls that are being thrown by the Blonde Goblin.

Wait, I know what you're thinking, 'Blonde Goblin'? Now who could that be? Yes, Jessica Jung is the Blonde Goblin. Ironic how Goblin's are suppose to be green yet this one is named the 'Blonde Goblin'. Yes, you guessed it again, the name is related to her hair being blonde.

"So why are you two fighting again!?" I asked, waving my short arm at Venom Yul.

"Can we not talk about this!?" Yul shouts back at me than elongates herself to absorb the bombshell that hit her.

"DIE YUL!!!!" The Blonde Goblin shouts, furious at how her bomb's weren't doing so well in destroying Venom Yul.

The two had been fighting on the top of the 63 Building for some time now. Why are they fighting? Yul would always say the same answer, 'they have to pretend to be arch enemies'.

If you're wondering if I know the identity of Venom Yul, the answer is yes. Venom Yul is my best wing man, Kwon Yuri, she's the only one who knows of my undying requited love for you.

About a few months ago, I introduced Yuri to Jessica, and for some odd reason, they fell in love at first sight. From that point on, they were like magnets, always all over each other...something I wish you and I could experience.

The Blonde Goblin throws another one of her deadly bombshells, but this time, at me. I shoot out a string of web to swing to the next building, keeping my attention on you and dodging the deadly weapon.

"TAENG, YOU BETTER STAY OUT OF THIS!!" the Goblin yells at me. I wonder if she even knows that I was never paying any attention to them.

It's a quarter after two and you're still walking around late at this hour, what are you doing Fany? My attention is now fully set on you when a gang of hoodlums surround you. You're a clumsy girl Fany, you never fail to amaze me at how clumsy you are. Who walks into a dark alley at this hour?

Apparently, you.

"Give it back!!!" You desperately shout at one of the guy who took your purse.

"Or else what!?" He replies, cocking his head to the side.

"Or I-I-I'll hurt you!" You try to say, while directing a small key knife in his direction.

He smiles and grins at you, "You're gonna hurt me with that?"

You lunged forward, attempting to stab him only to be caught in his arm lock. He pulls your arm towards him and twists you around, making your whole body face the other way while your arm is behind you, being held in place by him.

He then whispers ersely into your ears, "now just shut up and do as I say."

You close your eyes, waiting for whatever would happen next but nothing did. Turning around, you notice all the men are on the ground, groaning in pain.

"E-E-Eh?" You then look around, trying to find your savior.

Maybe I should give you a chance to thank me, "You have a knack for getting in trouble," I said coolly.

"Hah! You have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter