(OS) The 27th

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The 27th
by maeumi

 



Tiffany squint her eyes as the sunlight beamed through the windowpane in the room. She opened her eyes widely and stares at the white ceiling before turning her gaze toward the left side of the bed, which happen to be empty. From the sizzling sound that's coming from the kitchen, Tiffany assumed the latter is already up and preparing breakfast. Sitting up on the edge of the bed, Tiffany slid her feet into the slippers and stretched her arms behind her back and above her head before standing up and walked out the room. She went over to the open kitchen and greeted her girlfriend with a warming and loving hug from behind.

"Good morning, TaeTae~!"

"Why are you up so early? I don't recall you having any class today."

"Because you woke me up," Tiffany chuckled lightly, inhaling the aroma of frying eggs and bacons while enjoying the warmness and softness from Taeyeon's back.

Several minutes later, Taeyeon transferred the cooked eggs and bacons onto a clean plate. "Go brush your teeth for breakfast," Taeyeon requested, but Tiffany shook her head, reluctant to let go of the shorter person.

Taeyeon turned around and pinches Tiffany's cheeks playfully. "Why do I have such a rebellious girlfriend?" Taeyeon asked jokingly.

"Because I'm too hard to resist," Tiffany grinned, repositioning her arms around Taeyeon's neck instead.

"I think you're right about that part," Taeyeon replied without doubting the statement's believability and then leaned closer for a kiss.

"I think I'm the only one who can stand your morning breath," Taeyeon teased when they break free from the kiss, earning a slap from the younger girl before she ran into the bathroom to wash up.

After Tiffany closed the door, Taeyeon brought the two plates to the dining table and neatly placed the napkins and eating utensils beside it. She took two glasses from the cabinet and poured milk in one glass while orange juice in the other, because Taeyeon knew Tiffany won't be able to make up her mind on which she would want to drink at times. So, the best thing to do is to give her both and Taeyeon will finish the remaining one.

Moments later, Tiffany came out happily and took a seat beside Taeyeon. She was handed both drinks and took sip of milk before Taeyeon began to feed her.

"When are you coming home today?" Tiffany asked when Taeyeon fed her another piece of fried bacon.

"Probably around evening," Taeyeon replied, taking a sip of orange juice to wash down the chewed content in .

"Then what am I going to do before you come home?" Tiffany whined, taking a sip from the same glass Taeyeon just drank from.

"I don't know," Taeyeon replied, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly as she continued to fill her stomach.

"Yah~! You have to think of something for me to do before you leave," Tiffany whined, shoving a big piece of toast into Taeyeon's mouth.

"Eh..." Taeyeon chewed on the piece of toast slowly while she tried to think of a task for the younger girl. "Well... the laundries need to be wash and the place needs to be dust."

"I said something, not chores," Tiffany complained, disliking her girlfriend's ideas, since she isn't the kind of people to do chores.

"But chores are something. You're the one who asked for something to do."

"Aish." Tiffany pouted, crossing her arms annoyingly.

"Fine, fine, fine, if you don't want to do any chores, then I'll do it," Taeyeon consoled, hugging Tiffany from behind, which only lasted for a short while since she need to get going. "I have to get going before I'm late." Taeyeon pecked Tiffany's cheek before she went off to put on her sneakers and attained the bag in the living room.

"You forgot something," Tiffany shouted, pointing her index finger on her lips and Taeyeon rushed back into the kitchen to exchange a kiss before running out the door.

"I really have to go now. Bye! I love you~!"

"I love you too~! Remember to call me when you're on your break!" Tiffany managed to deliver her statement before Taeyeon closed the front door.

Once Taeyeon is gone, Tiffany finishes the rest of her breakfast and cleaned the table afterward. When it's done, her body plopped down onto the sofa when the dirtied dishes are washed. Looking around the four dimensional apartment, Tiffany tried to think of something to do for the time being, but nothing came in mind. Whilst zoning out, her eyes somehow came in contact with the little calendar on the little table beside the couch. The 27th of this month have been circled and it suddenly reminded Tiffany what day today is supposed to be. It's their 4th year anniversary. Coming to her senses, Tiffany knocked her head for forgetting such an important date. It isn't the first time Tiffany had forgotten about their anniversary, but Taeyeon was always there to remind her. Strangely, Taeyeon didn't mention anything to her today. Perhaps the older girl too busy today and somehow forgot about this special day.

Since Taeyeon is usually the one that prepare everything whenever their anniversary arrives, Tiffany thought she should be the romantic one for once. But what should she do to or prepare in order to make amuse Taeyeon? Then, the perfect idea came to mind that led to their conversation earlier. If Taeyeon suggested her to complete the chores in the household, Tiffany should comply with the latter's request. Tiffany got up from the sofa happily and jogged into the laundry room, performing her first task. She poured all the filthy clothes inside the washing machine and pressed the start button, and then added the detergent last.

What should she do next? Scanning around the place thoroughly, it seems to need a little dusting. Tiffany put on a pair of rubber glove, grabbed a spray bottle in one hand and then a cloth in the other. After hours of wiping and scrubbing the rooms, windows, furniture, etc. she have finally finished. She was undeniably exhausted from all those movements and eventually dropped onto the sofa lazily to regain her energy. Who knew cleaning would be such a hard task? She wondered how Taeyeon could do everything all by herself at times.

Resting for a while now, Tiffany looked at the clock on the wall and calculated that Taeyeon won't be home until a few more hours. What else can she do? And so, the perfect thought popped up in her head. She can create a candlelight dinner for the both of them for the night. Although Tiffany knew she can't possibly cook, she can always rely on cookbooks for assistance. Not going to waste any time, Tiffany grabbed her keys and totes bag before heading out the door.

When Tiffany arrived at the supermarket that was two blocks away from their apartment, she fetched a shopping cart and wanders around. Looking through each section, Tiffany had a hard time deciding what she should cook and what she's able to cook. The first dish on the list is supposed to be soup, but what kind of soup shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter