(OS) UNTITLED

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

UNTITLED
-anonymous




“Hey, do you wanna go out with me?” I look up from the book I’m reading at the person who questioned me.




“Sure. There isn’t much for me to do here anyway.” I say with a shrug, closing the book I’m reading and grab my wallet.


“Keep it for me?” I ask the girl who invited me out, handing her my wallet.




“Sure.” She says and gives me a smile.



Her eyes disappear, turning into crescent moons. Pretty.



“So where do you wanna go?” I ask her after we leave our dorm.


The weather is nice today. I hope we won’t get bugged by any fans. I really would like to enjoy a nice, peaceful walk.




“Anywhere really, it’s just nice to be out.” She mumbles something at the end but I can’t hear it.



“Hmm. How about some ice-cream? I’ll pay?”

She immediately smiles and nods her head. I chuckle. And she says I’m the one that looks like a kid.



My cold hands suddenly feel warm and I look down briefly before looking at her. She continues to look straight ahead, the smile from before still there. I think nothing of it. It is normal after all. She has held my hand countless number of times before.



I squeeze her hand playfully and she squeezes back. I enjoy our slow walk to the ice-cream parlor but I guess she got a little excited or impatient. She starts to pull me forward, rushing me.



“Come on TaeTae!” a smile unknowingly spreads across my face after hearing the nickname she had specially thought of for me.



We arrive at the parlor not too long after, what with the running and all, and she continues to pull me until we reach the counter.



“Can I get a scoop of strawberry ice-cream with some sprinkles on top and a scoop of chocolate mint with some jellies if you have any.” She orders for the both of us.



I’m surprised to know that she knows what I want. We don’t go out for ice-cream much so I wonder how she knows exactly what I want. Well, maybe not the jellies. Everyone knows I like jellies. After paying for both of our ice-cream and giving the cashier our signature since he recognized us and asked for it, we sit down at one of the tables at the far end of the shop, hoping to be as far away from the crowd as possible.




“We’ve been so busy these past few months. It’s nice to be able to get out once and a while.” She says and puts a spoonful of ice-cream into .


I nod in agreement and have a spoonful of my own ice-cream. Jellies! So yummy!


“Shouldn’t we have asked the rest of the members if they wanted to come along too?” I ask her.





She ponders for a moment and shakes her head.


“It’s better like this.”




I tilt my head to the side a little, feeling confused.


“Better?” I question her.




She looks at me and there’s this look in her eyes that I just can’t seem to comprehend. But the look disappears as fast as it came.


“Well, there won’t be many of us so there would be less of a fuss about where to go and probably less of a mob too.” She adds in the last part, referring to our ever loyal fans.



“True..”



“And plus, I haven’t gotten to spend much time with you lately.” She says, looking a little sad.



I smile apologetically to her.



“So, TaeYeon-ssi, are you currently interested in anyone?” she asks me and places her spoon in front of me like a mike.



I chuckle at her antics. “And you say I’m the child.”



“No, I say that you look like a child. There is a difference. Now, please answer the question TaeYeon-ssi.”


I shake my head at her and chuckle again. I may look like a kid but she definitely is one.



“Nope. No one at the moment.”



Something flashes across her eyes when I answer her but it was too fast for me to catch.



“What about you, MiYoung-ssi. Are you interested in anyone?” I ask her, placing my spoon in front of her this time.



“Yes, I am.”



“Oooh, who is it?”



She ponders for a moment before putting her finger up to her lips.


“It’s a secret.”



“Aww, no fair. I even bought you ice-cream.”



“I know. Thanks TaeTae.” She says and fires one of her infamous eyesmiles at me. How can I argue with that?




“So, when will I get to know?” I question her after we spend a moment in silence, trying to finish our ice-cream before it melts.



“Know what?”



“Who you like.”




“Ah. You’ll know when the time is right.”




I frown. When the time is right? That can be years from now. Sigh. I should respect her decision anyway. But it’s eating me inside to know who it is. After we finish our ice-cream and discard our cups she holds onto my hand again and pulls me out of the parlor.




She’s being awfully pully today.



“Let’s go home.”



Already?



“But your home’s all the way back in America.” I joke.



“Not that home silly, I meant our home.”




I smile at her response. The words ‘our home’ sounds nice for some reason.






***






I sit in our waiting room, moping about our performance earlier while waiting for the rest of the girls to change back into their comfortable clothes. She’s the first one to come back. She sits down beside me after seeing my expression and puts a comforting arm around my shoulder.



“It’s okay TaeTae, people fall sick sometimes.”



I sigh. My throat isn’t in the best condition so I had to lip-sync our performance earlier and believe, I took no joy in doing so. I know that she’s trying to make me feel better but I just feel too disappointed.



“Well it is your fault you know,” she begins.


I frown and look at her. Isn’t she supposed to be making me feel better?




“What? You’re not very good at taking your own advice.”


I raise an eyebrow at her.



“You’re always telling us to make sure that we take good care of our health especially our throats. You always tell us to drink lots of water and not to talk loudly.”



I continue to stare at her.



“Okay fine, you’re always telling me that.”



I smile, happy that she acknowledges it.



“But you don’t follow your own advice. Sure, you don’t talk as loud as I do, but you don’t drink enough water either.”



She suddenly touches my lips with her fingers. My eyes widen at the sudden contact.


“You see, your lips are dry.”




I frown and mimic her actions.


“Yours isn’t any better.” I say, my voice sounding raspy.




She blushes. I’m not sure if it’s because of the fact that she was caught still not taking any of my advice or whether it’s because I touched her lips in the first place.




“I’m working on it. Drinking a lot of water is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter