PART 1

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

MULTI SHOTS WRITTEN BY READEROFLOTS

P.S. I just realize by now that the words o-r-g-a-s-m doesn't appear here as a text LOL, so do not be confuse, just be aware that everytime the "screaming" words appear most likely it follows the word o-r-g-a-s-m... AND IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK (spoiler alert)

 

 

SCREAMING  O-R-G-A-S-M

 

Taeyeon was too occupied with spacing out. It was her first day, and she was already slacking on the job. She had a good reason though. There were absolutely no customers at all. Not a soul was in sight. The small shop was empty, barren. Taeyeon was okay with it though. She got paid either way.

From a distance, she could see her friend, Yuri, playing with the mascot of a rhino in front of the shop. She looked like a little kid jumping everywhere. Taeyeon chuckled seeing her friend's child-like antics.

"Taeyeon, I'm going to go out and get some more supplies. I'll be back in a little bit." Sooyoung, their manager said.

"Alright."

"Where's Yuri?"

"Being an idiot in the front." Taeyeon motioned to the entrance with her chin. From her perspective, Yuri was dancing happily around the statue of a rhino outside the shop. She acted like a caveman who had just discovered the wonder of fire and was now celebrating by circling it continuously.

"Oh." Sooyoung said following Taeyeon's gaze, "Make sure she doesn't break that. She'll have to pay loads."

"I'll make sure she breaks it then." Taeyeon grinned cheekily.

"Alright. See you in a little while."

The door opened and out walked Sooyoung, but in walked Yuri. She had a 'high' smile in her face and she was breathing heavily. Always the signs of a good time. She shuffled her feet to Taeyeon at the register, "Hey! You should ride that rhino later. It's so fun!"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "We do have work Yuri."

Yuri scoffed, "There's no one here so what's the point?" She walked into the supply room before Taeyeon could respond to her statement.

Taeyeon shook her head. Yuri was always so lazy when it came to work. Not that she was any different; Yuri was just lazier than her. Taeyeon turned her head back to the cash register. She wasn't expecting anyone to be there. So when she was met with a black hair, pale skin, Ray Bans, luscious pink lips, and a whole lot of face and body, she almost peed her pants. However she did scream, which received an amused expression from the girl in front of her.

"Sorry." Her voice wasn't smooth. It rough, and scratchy, kind've husky in Taeyeon's opinion. Rather attractive to her ears, "Did I frighten you?"

"No." Taeyeon shook her head, "Well yes. I mean no." Taeyeon groaned, "Never mind. May I take your order?"

"Hmmm, can you give me a sec?" She said taking out her phone.

"No problem." Taeyeon made the huge mistake of looking at the girl in front of her.

She was wearing a low cut blouse. If she wasn't watching, Taeyeon would've probably ogled at a certain part on her chest. Her nails were perfectly manicured, and her lips were as glossy as glossy could be. Her eyes were hidden by her huge shades, but when she moved to take them off, Taeyeon's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. A pair of eyes that were chocolate brown, and almond shaped. Her eyes were almost appetizing. Taeyeon her lips. There was no doubt that Taeyeon was getting a little by the customer in front of her.

The girl combed her hand through her hair, and that action set Taeyeon off. It was so overwhelmingly y just looking at her, Taeyeon couldn't take it. She lowered her head, hoping it would ease her staring, but when the black haired girl took a step closer to the counter, Taeyeon got a little peek of some undergarments that would make anyone smile. Seeing as the girl was purely occupied into her phone, Taeyeon took the chance to slap herself, hoping it would rid her thoughts of all the explicit content involving the pale skinned beauty in front of her. Like that would help.

"Jessi." She said into the phone, "What was I supposed to get again?"

Her voice could melt butter if it wanted to. It was melting Taeyeon right now.

"Alright. Mhmm. Kaye bye." She shut the phone, and turned her attention back to Taeyeon. She found Taeyeon to be blanky staring at her with an uncomfortable gaze.

"Ummm." She said nervously.

"Oh. Oh. Sorry." Taeyeon shook her head furiously, "A-are you ready to order?"

"Yeah umm." She leaned on the counter, revealing more of the skin under her cotton blouse, "Can I get a 16 Strawberries Wild, a 16 Mango-a Go Go, and an Original Screaming ."

"Okay." Taeyeon nodded, entering her order into the machine, "Strawberries Wild, Mango - a Go Go, and..." Taeyeon didn't catch the last order.

"A Screaming ."

"W-what? You want a what?"

"One original Screaming ." She repeated.

"You... Want... You want a..." Taeyeon stuttered.

She wants a screaming ?.... From me?... Or or...or for her.

"Screaming ." She said slowly. She giggled and smiled at Taeyeon.

Her smile it so ajudjdkdierhbdnsk.

Taeyeon's hand trembled. She gulped typing the last order in, "I-it's $14.27"

The girl looked through her purse. Taeyeon screamed silently while she was distracted. She immediately stopped when the girl looked back up.

"Here you go." She handed the pile of money.

Taeyeon hesitantly reached for it. Their hands made slight contact, and a surge of energy coursed throughout Taeyeon's petite body. Goosebumps followed the electrical current. Taeyeon shivered.

The black haired girl grinned again, and turned to wait at a table. Taeyeon stood frozen for a few seconds. It wasn't until the she spotted the same girl smiling at her that she decided to seek refuge in the stock room. She dashed to the back, almost bumping into her friend in the process.

"Whoa, slow down." Yuri warned, "What's the rush?"

"Yuri!!!" She screamed in a hushed tone.

"Taeyeon!!!!" Yuri said in the same volume, "What's wrong with you?"

"She wants a screaming …”

Yuri smiled, “She wants an ?” Her eyes widened, “A screaming one? Are we allowed to give s here?” She asked herself while trying to look up at the menu board, hanging behind her, “It’s not up there…” She mumbled, “Who ordered it?”

"She did." Taeyeon pointed to the girl in the front of the shop.

Yuri squinted, trying to get a better look. She was honestly surprised, "Wow. She's pretty hot. Are you going to give it to her?"

Taeyeon was pacing back and forth now, "What do you mean am I going to give it to her?" She asked like what Yuri asked was preposterous.

"Are you going to give her the ? I mean look at her! Damn, she’s hot." Yuri looked back at the attractive person.

"Yuri." Taeyeon grabbed her shoulders, "We can't give people screaming s. I mean... Isn't that ion or something?"

Yuri laughed, "ion? You're giving her an , not having with her."

"Yuri!" Taeyeon screamed, aggravated, "I'm not giving a stranger an . At least not voluntarily and definitely not a screaming one."

"Man. Chill down." Yuri reached for the paper pinned to the wall, "Did you ever think a screaming was a drink?”

“It’s not on the menu, is it?”

“I don’t know. I’m checking the one Sooyoung printed out for us. Maybe it’s not up there yet.”
Yuri's eyes scanned the typed up drink list, Sooyoung so kind enough to make for them. Taeyeon kept glancing back at the unnamed girl. She was waiting patiently, playing with her nails, playing with her hair, playing with her phone. Taeyeon couldn't deny the automatic attraction towards the stranger.

She's so pretty. Is it even possible to be that pretty? Gosh, I sound like a ed maniac.

Taeyeon looked back at Yuri who was still reading the list of drinks. Yuri looked up at Taeyeon and grinned. Taeyeon felt relieved. She thought Yuri had found the drink, Screaming .

"Never mind, you have to give her an ." Yuri said with that mischievous smile of hers.

"Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon said with a stern expression. "Don't mess with me."

"I'm being dead serious here. There's no drink called screaming ." Yuri showed her the paper, confirming her statement.

"I'm going to die." Taeyeon hid her face behind her hands.

"Maybe she's asking you to give her a heart attack!" Yuri screamed excitedly.

Taeyeon looked at Yuri, “What the hell are you talking about Yuri…”

“Think about it. is a combination of the two words, organ and spasm yes?”

Taeyeon nodded her head skeptically, “Sure.”

“So maybe she’s not talking about that organ. Maybe she’s talking about something else! Maybe she’s telling you to give her a heart spasm. I mean a heart is an organ, and when a heart has a spasm, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter