LETS START ALL OVER AGAIN VI

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Part 6

 

Tiffany went home quite late. She was surprised to see Taeyeon sleeping in the couch. She feels guilty for making her waiting. She gently shook Taeyeon from her sleep.

“Fany-ah, you’re home.” Taeyeon rubs her eyes and yawns.

Tiffany smile and amuse at how adorable her wife is.

“I’m home. I’m sorry I’m a bit late. I’ll order take out for our dinner, okay.”

“Don’t worry. I’ve cook. It just needs to be re-heated.”

Tiffany looks at Taeyeon in surprise. Tiffany went to the kitchen to get their dinner re-heated. They eat in silence. Taeyeon smile enthusiastically at her.

“We have a week off next week.”

“Yes. Yuri told me.”

“I have a surprise for you.” Taeyeon grins and pull out 2 tickets from her pocket.

Tiffany looks at her incredulously.

“Sydney?”

“Let’s take a vacation. You deserve it after your hard work.”

Tiffany was speechless. She hugs her in return.

“So let’s change our clothes. The flight is tonight.”

“What?”

“Don’t worry. I’ve call your secretary and Sunny. Daddy knows too.”

“But I haven’t packed our clothes yet.”

“Done that too. If you don’t like the cloths I pick, we can always get a new one there.”

Tiffany smile at Taeyeon surprise. She went to change her clothes and went out to see Taeyeon already change with their luggage waiting for her.

“Let’s go.”

Taeyeon was talking to her animatedly about Australia. She promises to bring her on lots of tourist attraction in Australia.

Her phone suddenly rang and she saw Yuri name on the screen. Taeyeon swiftly took her phone away and turn it off.

“Yah.”

“No phone on this vacation.”

“But it’s Yuri.”

Taeyeon face fell and her phone rang too. She took out her phone and saw Jessica name on the screen. She turns it off. Tiffany watches her in incredulously.

“See this two is going in here.” Taeyeon put the phone in their luggage. “No disturbance. Just you and me.”

“Fine.” Tiffany pouted.

Taeyeon smile in triumph. They went on board. They arrived in the morning after a 10 hour flight.

They were having a great time. Taeyeon have been attentive to Tiffany needs. She took her to Gold Coast on their first day and they spend the night there. They explore around Australia.

“I personally reserve three days for this place.”

Taeyeon look at Tiffany exhausted face lying in bed.

“I’m tired.”

“I know. Sleep well. Tomorrow I’m going to bring you to my favorite place here in Australia.”

Tiffany nods sleepily. She falls asleep as soon as Taeyeon finish talking. Taeyeon just chuckles at Tiffany cute face. She leans in and kisses Tiffany. She held her in her arms and drifted to sleep.

 

“Welcome to the Blue Mountain, Fany-ah.”

Tiffany was awestruck by the beauty of the place.

“This place is beautiful.”

“I know.”

They went exploring together. Taeyeon took Tiffany to see Three Sister Mountain then she took her bushwalking. It was exhausting for Tiffany but she was happy.

“Fany-ah, are you hungry?”

“Yes.” Tiffany pouts.

“Hold on okay. I’ll take you to a place where we can have our picnic lunch.”

“Okay.”

Taeyeon whisper something to their guide. The guide then took them to a waterfall area. Tiffany feel ease at the calm and peaceful place.

“TaeTae, what is this place?”

“This is Leura Cascades. Famous place for picnic if you desire some quiet time with you love one. People usually have picnic around here.”

“It’s beautiful.”

“Not as beautiful as you.”

Tiffany blush.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter