LETS START ALL OVER AGAIN VIII

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Last Part

 

Taeyeon walks in guilt. She enters their house with a heavy heart. She misses Tiffany but she was drowned in guilt. She knows her wife is hurting.

It was dark. She saw food in the kitchen. Tiffany never failed to fulfill her obligations. She took the food and re-heats it. She ate again despite having a heavy dinner with Jessica. Tears suddenly drip from her eyes. She silently cursed herself for being bad to Tiffany. Hurting her intentionally despite it wasn’t really her fault. They were once close.

She sobs quietly when she realizes how selfish she had become. She didn’t even know Yuri existence when the latter knows everything about her. Taeyeon suddenly feel scared, scared of losing Tiffany to Yuri.

She silently washes her dishes. She went to bathroom and cleans herself up. She deliberately spends longer time in bathroom, trying to reorganized herself. She didn’t know how to face her wife.

She walks silently in to their room and saw her wife tear-stricken face. Her heart was wrenched at the sight. She silently promises herself to never let her cried again. She lay down beside her and quietly hugs her. She softly caresses and wipes away the left over tears from her wife face. She places a soft kiss to her lips and closes her eyes.

 

Tiffany wakes up with familiar warmth enveloping her. She turns around and saw her adorable wife holding tightly to her. Her heart suddenly feels a tinge of pain. She silently curses herself for wanting to kiss the woman beside her and bitterly remind herself that she wasn’t the one that she loves.

Tiffany carefully release herself from Taeyeon holds. She went out and took a quick shower. She prepares their breakfast hurriedly to avoid meeting Taeyeon. She misses the girl but she wasn’t ready to face her and get hurt again. It was painful for her. She was trying to keep their relationship longer before she lets her go.

“Fany?”

Tiffany curse silently as she saw her wife coming out with a slightly wet hair.

“I’m here.”

Taeyeon took a seat at the kitchen counter and watches her making their breakfast.

“Sorry I didn’t tell you I was out.”

“Hmm.”

Taeyeon chuckles bitter in her mind. They are back to the way they were. Cold and silent.Taeyeon know it was her fault.

“The breakfast done. I’ll go first.”

Taeyeon watches as her wife went to their room and saw her coming out again with her bags and blazer. She sighs and went to her wife. Tiffany frozes as Taeyeon straighten her blouse and fixed her hair.

“I need to go now.” Tiffany mumbled.

“I’ll be in my office today. I think you and Yuri got the job covered.” Taeyeon smiles sadly. “But I’ll be home in time for dinner.”

“Okay.” Tiffany hurriedly put on her shoes when she heard Taeyeon calls her.

“Wait.” Taeyeon breathes in and muster her courage. She leans forward and kisses Tiffany at her cheek.

Tiffany stuns for a while and hurriedly left.

 

Tiffany was distracted all day in work. She didn’t understand Taeyeon. She was loving for a while and then turns running to Jessica arms. She needed Sunny but the latter was off for the day citing friend issues and to turn to Yuri was the last thing she’ll ever do. She still feels hurt for the latter plans. She didn’t even supervise the remaining shots and Yuri understood knowing she doesn’t want to see her.

Tiffany didn’t realize time flew fast. She reluctantly goes home. She does her routine in silent and waits for Taeyeon to be home. She wonders how much longer she can hold on.

Taeyeon was quiet the whole day. Sunny calls her and updated her on Jessica conditions.

“How is she?”

“She’s holding up fine.”

“I’m a jerk.”

“You know, they know someone is bound to get hurt.”

“Doesn’t make me feel less guilty.”

“I’m sorry I can’t help you to feel better but someone is waiting for you. Go to her. End her suffering.”

“I don’t know how to face her.”

“Taeng, be good to her. She doesn’t hate. She loves.”

“Will she accept me? I’ve been nothing but hurt to her.”

“She loves you. It may take times for you both to heal especially her but you have to try. Prove yourself.”

“I’m scared. I’m scared of losing her.”

“Then fight for her. I’m sorry; I need to get to Jessica. She needs me.”

“Okay. Thanks again for taking care of Jessica.”

“She’s my best friend too. Now go back home. You’re late.”

Taeyeon lightly laugh and hang up. She sighs silently as she made her way home. She determ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter