Away From Your Eyes IV

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Away From Your Eyes Scene 1.4

 

 

“Leave me alone.”
“Tae Tae, come on. You've got to eat.”
“I said leave me alone!”
“But you've got to eat! You have not eaten anything the whole day Tae Tae...”
“Just freaking leave me alone will you? Get out of the room!”
“I will, after you finish this up!”
“Do you know you're such a nuisance? You're getting on my nerves and I really hate it! Get out before I decided to hate you!”

Harsh tears were flooding the cheeks of the younger girl. Her heart was shattered. Through these one month since they'd moved in to their new house after Taeyeon's discharge, things did not get better. It has only been downhill. The older girl's mood turned from bad to worse. There were times she seemed alright – reluctantly but still able to comply to Tiffany's requests at her meals and daily concerns. But as time goes by, the amount Taeyeon flares increased. And each time it only aggravated on the previous one.

Dear Tae Tae,
like all other letters I've wrote... I missed you so much. So much, so much, so much that I really hate myself for being this worthless. I couldn't make you feel better, I couldn't make you happier and I couldn't even make you smile. Do you miss me, Tae Tae? Do you? Because I missed you to the fact that every night I'd cry before I close my eyes and then I'd find fresh tears early in the morning.

Today was the third time in the same day Taeyeon has lost her temper to the woman she loved. No matter how much she didn't want to, a part of her did the exact opposite. It pained her twice as much for she was the culprit for those heartbreaking tears on her lover's face. Yet she couldn't control her being. There was this intolerable spate of despair within her inner body that was wailing to be released. Every single time it happened, the ordeal only got worse. If she didn't had that last sanity left intact in her head every time she lost herself towards Tiffany, she'd had went ahead and ended her life right there and then. She knew suicide only brought forth excess grieve and for that, she bit down hard on herself from doing so.

“It's been a month. Why won't you just try and accept me to be by your side? Do you know how much it hurts me?”
“That's right. I will keep doing that so you'll leave me!”
“Taeyeon ah! Just listen to yourself! Why are you doing this?! You know how much I love you, how much I care about you. No matter what I won't leave you! So stop pushing me away!”
“Let me tell you then. I hate you. I hate you so much that I wish I was deaf right now so I wouldn't need to see you or hear you! Even when I'm not crazy, you are driving me towards that! So before you do that, leave me alone!”
“Taeyeon ah... Please...”

Tiffany's sobs and hiccups were so bad that it literally broke Taeyeon. She didn't meant what she had just said. She loved Tiffany too much to even dislike her one bit, let alone hate her. She loved Tiffany's voice so dearly that she'd trade anything in return to be able to listen to it. It wasn't her that was talking – it was the inner torment she'd been suffering that made those words pronounced out of . She knew she was on the brink; she couldn't take it anymore.

“I FREAKING HATE YOU AND EVERY SECOND WITH YOUR PRESENCE, IT MAKES ME SICK. TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG, YOU'RE INTOLERABLE. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW SICKENING YOU'VE MADE ME FEEL ALL THESE WHILE?!”

Whatever Taeyeon just spat a moment ago was definitely not at all what she felt. It was exactly the opposite instead. She didn't knew what took over and the moment the last word left , she felt weak. Her knees were trembling and so did her whole body. She was shivering, not in cold but something else that could not be put to words.

A sharp breath she inhaled, everything felt numb to her. Falling to her knees, she held onto what was nearest to her; the end of the bed. Her breaths were short and deep. Stings on her chest were getting active and it soon became hurtful that she screamed in pain.

But all these were not made known to the girl who ran away and out of the house within split moments right after the last statement her love made to her. It was not that she'd started to hate what she'd taken responsible for or she'd regretted everything. She just couldn't carry on hearing what Taeyeon had to say for today. It was at her limit. She could not bear words such as 'I hate you' coming from the sole love of her life. It almost broke her and her sanity and Tiffany was not able to afford that. She had to be the strong one. She had to have the ability to let Taeyeon lean on. A breather was all she needed before she return back to their love nest.

I'm sorry for being so weak. But you should know, I'm only strong because of you. I've been struggling to put up a strong front for everyone, for you. And I know it's not going to work for long. Won't you accept me once again so I could be strong for you?

Twenty minutes since Tiffany left the house for a breather, she dragged her feet heavily back to their lavish house. She was tired and worn out. It wasn't that she felt burdened or troublesome. It was merely emotional draining but she's bent on keeping on. She couldn't possibly give up. How could she give up on her sole love?

Making her way upstairs, she knocked a couple of times on Taeyeon's door. As usual there were no replies. It didn't seemed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter