(OS) Indeterminate

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Indeterminate
by Roster



 

- Flashback –

November, 2009


“Taeyeon, what kind of person you want to be your lover?” Sunny asked me all of a sudden when we were enjoying our coffee in a café.

“Yeah, tell us Taeyeon!” Sooyoung pushed me as well.

I didn’t know how to describe it to them. But I did fall for someone long ago. I thought it would be impossible to have the same characteristics like that girl. So I just told them the clues of her.

“Pretty, Cute, Polite, Clumsy, a little bit taller than me, have a beautiful eye-smile. She has to love pink and that weird thing called Totoro.”

“Who in the world is that person?” Sooyoung asked me with disbelief on her face.

“Does that person really exist?” it seemed that Sunny couldn’t believe it as well

“Yes, she does exist.” I told them.

“You had met this girl before, right?” Sunny tried to make sure of it.

“Yes, 5 years ago. I think her name is Stephanie since her father called her by that name”

“Where is she now?”

“5 years ago she went back to America. We only met for a few weeks since she just visited Korea for a vacation. She rented an apartment near my house and she liked to play on the park. So yeah, I always met and played with her there. But I think she doesn’t remember about me anymore.”

“Why wouldn’t she remember about you?” Sooyoung asked me

“I told you that she is clumsy.”

-End of Flashback-


===

November, 2010

I open the door to my office room and immediately I see a bundle of folders. I let out a heavy sigh and place my purse on the desk. Sitting on the big cottony chair, I lean my back on it. I always want some blessing would come to me and change my whole fortuneless life. Well, not really fortuneless because I’m still alive now rather than included in the tragedy records of the police.

I’m about to relax in the morning when suddenly someone rush into my room and I swear I think that there is any war and I’m going to be kidnapped or something.

“Taeyeon!”

“Can you not do it!?” I shout at her but it seems that she doesn’t care about it.

“Hey buddy, I got something for you.”

“What is it now?” I ask as she places a folder on the desk.

“I just want you to see this.”

“Oh Heaven, more job to do.”

“No, Taeyeon. You just need to see the profile.”

I open the folder and do an express scan at the profile. I think I didn’t even see a word. I just wanted to see the photo, that’s all. But..

“What is this, Sunny? Are you playing joke with me? Where is the photo?”

“I’m not joking.”

“So what is your point?”

“I just that think you are going to like this one.” She winks and leaves.

“Hey! Don’t leave me like this. I still don’t understand!”

Sunny stops at the door and turns around to look at me.

“Oh yeah, if you’re going to find her, She works in the right corner block of this floor. I think you will need some privacy. Good luck, buddy.” That’s all Sunny tells me before she leaves the room.

“What the hell does she mean? Aish, I need to look for this one myself.”
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter