Everything To Me part II

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Everything To Me part II

 

They had just come out of the movie theater when they saw it was snowing. Taeyeon looked over to the smiling girl to her left and knew she wouldn’t want to be seeing first snow with anyone else but her, Tiffany.


In the corner of her eye she sees the jewelry store that she ordered the rings for her and Tiffany from and realized that this was the perfect time to do it, the perfect time to pop the question, she just needed to get her props first.

“Hey honey, umm I was wondering if you had to you know go to the bathroom or something. I mean I wouldn’t want you to suddenly have to when we’re walking home” she said.

“Good idea Tae, I’ll be right back!” she screamed while running towards the other end of the building.

“Take your time honey!” Taeyeon yelled back knowing that the bathroom was in the complete opposite side of where they were and with it being so secluded it would take Tiffany a while to find it, just enough time to get her rings.

Taeyeon walked over to the store and brushed her coat covered in snow off before entering. She walked to the section of which was dedicated to engagement rings and took her hands out of her pocket clenching them tightly together, nervous for what Tiffany’s reaction will be.

“Excuse me, I’m here to pick up some rings that I purchased a few weeks ago” she said looking at the clerk behind the glass protecting the admired gems most women wish to call theirs. “My name is Kim Taeyeon.”

“Ah yes of course Ms. Kim, you’re rings arrived just today. Let me get them for you” the clerk said.

He brings out two small ring boxes one light blue and the other light pink. He opens them with the blue one revealing a very intricate band with diamonds encircled in it and the pink one revealing two rings. One was the band which was the same as Taeyeon’s and the other was a diamond engagement ring with small diamonds encircled in it.

As she looks at them she stands there awed at the beauty of the rings and takes them both out to make sure the inscription was there. She told the clerk to wrap them up and she was all set. She turned to look out the window and see Tiffany standing there waiting for her in the snow, she quickly ducks and grabs the rings, trying to make a quick getaway without being seen.

She sneaks out of the door and maneuvers herself around Tiffany so she would not notice that she came out of a jewelry store. She hid until she saw her chance putting the ring boxes in the pocket of her jacket for safe keeping. Once Tiffany was distracted enough, Taeyeon made her move and run up behind Tiffany.

“Hey honey!” she said loudly surprising her soon to be fiancée.

“Tae, where the heck did you go? I’ve been out here by myself for 5 minutes already!” she pouted and turned herself away from Taeyeon. Tiffany’s expression quickly changed when she felt a pair of arms hugged her waist tightly as the owner whispered in her ear.

“I’m sorry Fany-ah, I just got lonely without you so I had to go somewhere that reminded me of you” she breathed close to her ear not disclosing where she really was.

“You are so cheesy sometimes” she turned and faced Taeyeon as her arms reached for her neck holding it tightly.

“Yeah but you still love me, and don’t deny it” she smirked pulling her in closer until there was no room left between them, their lips touching and in that moment knowing this was her chance.

Taeyeon released Tiffany from her grip and started to back away from the latter. She took a deep breath and knelt down to the ground. There was so much snow on the ground her knee got wet from it melting under her, but she didn’t care. All she cared about was Tiffany, right now, in this moment.

She took Tiffany’s hand in hers and took a deep breath before taking the biggest step she’s ever taken in their relationship, other than telling her parents about them.

“Honey, I know we’ve been through rough times together and I love that you put up with my, everything all the time. I love you so much, you mean everything to me. Words cannot even describe what I fell every time I see you, touch you, kiss you. When words don’t work we tend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter