(OS) Friends and Much More

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Friends and Much More
-maeumi

 

 


Taeyeon opened the door to her hostel with her back slightly slouched as exhaustion is evidently shown. The lights were already turned off and no one is in sight when she entered. Assuming that everyone should be already asleep, Taeyeon made her way to the shared room with Sunny quietly. The door opened, somewhat revealing the shorter roommate cuddled underneath her blanket snoozing enjoyably. Not wanting to wake her friend from a peaceful slumber, Taeyeon grabbed her sleepwear and went back out to get change for bed. She didn't even bother to take a shower tonight; because she was too drained to care about something like this right now. Taeyeon headed toward her room once again when she is changed into more comforting clothing, wanting to get some sleep before the sun rise in some hours from now.

Just as her fingertip touched the metal doorknob slightly, a hand grabbed her free hand gently. Taeyeon turned around to see who would've been up at an hour like this when they should be sleeping. The minute her head rotated, Taeyeon found a pair of identifiable lips on hers. She was taken aback at first from the sudden contact, but soon goes along with Tiffany's needs. Taeyeon was pinned against the wall by the younger girl as her hands roams around Tiffany's entire back. With lips connected thoroughly, they stumbled their way along the hallway until they reached Tiffany's room. Her hand finally reached the cold knob and twisted, granting them entrance to a secluded room. The door immediately closed behind them as their bodies walked inside and collapsed onto the large mattress.

Taeyeon doesn't know why, but she has a strange feeling that there seemed to be something bothering Tiffany tonight. She hasn't seen her for half a day, so Taeyeon is unsure of what might've happened during her absence from the hostel. Though questions are formed in Taeyeon's mind, no words were exchanged between them since Taeyeon is not being granted the opportunity to do so. Tiffany was definitely more aggressive than any other days or nights, in which Taeyeon wants an explanation on this. As Taeyeon's lips are devoured by the latter hungrily, she used a little bit more strength and pushed the younger girl away from her successfully.

"Fany, what's wrong?" Taeyeon looked into Tiffany's eyes deeply, trying to read what's on her mind, but the room was too dark for her to see anything.

Tiffany disregarded Taeyeon's concern and once again locked their lips together, wanting to finish what they haven't. Worried that there may be something abnormal with Tiffany, Taeyeon pushed the Korean American off of her once more and Tiffany rolled over onto her back. Tiffany is rested besides older girl, breathing heavily while Taeyeon sat up straight and looked at her, concerned of what's happening with the latter. She watched as Tiffany heaved her chest up and down uncontrollably, regaining her breath from their little session. The room was surrounded by silence, an unwanted silence that Taeyeon somehow disliked at this moment. After a long pause, Taeyeon decided to leave in order to give each other some fresh air.

"Are you tired of me that you don't even want to stay in the same room as me..?"

Taeyeon stopped moving as she sat on the edge of the bed and shifted her attention to the person lying down as tears began rolling down the corner of her eyes slowly. Seeing as the one she cares weep before her, Taeyeon felt that her heart has stopped beating. She crawled back onto the bed naturally and wiped the tears away with her thumbs.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked again, but her voice was softer and gentler than before. "Tell me..."

More tears appeared as Taeyeon tried seeking for an answer from the latter. She doesn't like seeing Tiffany like this; therefore she chose not to ask any more questions and just console the younger girl. Taeyeon brushed Tiffany's sweaty bangs away and revealed a pair of gloomy and watery eyes that stung Taeyeon's heart. One kiss after another is placed at every spot that tears are visible until it is dried entirely. Taeyeon can feel the tension within the girl below her had decreased as Tiffany became more relaxed and stabled compared to a moment ago. As there's no more tears for Taeyeon to dry, her lips came in contact with Tiffany's trembling ones. Each peck that is given, a little more pressure is added to. Then, each kiss lasted longer after another when both of them had taken a step further in the process.

---

Taeyeon was staring at the ceiling blankly as Tiffany is cuddled comfortably with her under the blanket after their late night activities. Tiffany wasn't as uptight as how she was awhile ago. Now, she's happily resting in Taeyeon's arms, enjoying their closeness, but Taeyeon seemed to be the one in deep thoughts in exchange. She hasn't spoken a word after their session had calmed down, because Taeyeon was thinking of their interactions and the meaning behind all of it. It was a sinful deed that lasted way too long that Taeyeon will be more reluctant to let go if it continue.

"Fany ah..." Her voice was filled with uncertainty and anxiousness, but Tiffany was too contented to take notice of it.

"Hm..?" she responded charmingly, snuggling closer to the person resting beside her.

"Let's not do this anymore..."

Tiffany sat up hurriedly and looked at the latter, desperate for a clarification upon Taeyeon's unpredicted statement. "Why?"

Taeyeon sat up as well, meeting the bewildered gazes that Tiffany held. "I don't think we should be doing this anymore. It's for the best..."

"Why?!" Tiffany was angered at the thought of Taeyeon saying this, but she was more depressed when they can't have this kind of connection with one another anymore. This was the only connection she felt really close and connected to Taeyeon.

"We can't go on like this forever." Taeyeon shifted her gaze away from Tiffany because if she stares into those mesmerizing eyes hers any longer, Taeyeon will not be able to deliver what she wants to say. "It's better if we end this now. We're not even in a relationship..." Taeyeon pulled off the blanket that was covering her body and put on her clothes that were scattered on the floor.

"Is it because you finally found someone you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

"Yes..." Taeyeon answered softly without turning her back.

"Really... He/she must be really fortunate to be able to receive your love..." Tiffany stated bitterly as she tried holding in her tears that threatened to fall any moment now. "And you must be really happy that you found the one you've been looking for..."

Taeyeon inhaled deeply before she can find the courage to continue any further. "Yeah..."

As the last word came out of Taeyeon's mouth, she exited the room, leaving Tiffany alone in agony. Her tears came running down uncontrollably as her relation with Taeyeon had just ended. She should've known that things aren't how it first started when Taeyeon had been avoiding her and coming home extremely late recently. If it wasn't for her determination to wait for Taeyeon tonight, maybe she wouldn't have to know the truth from Taeyeon. Throughout the months that they had interacted, Tiffany has developed something more than a desire that need to be fulfilled. It was something deeper and she sensed that Taeyeon might feel the same as well, but tonight had proven that her assumption was wrong.

It was Christmas Eve and everyone is in the living room, waiting for the clock to strike twelve and then congratulate each other. Leftover drinks and snacks are scattered all over the floor as lazy bodies are lying beside or on top of one another. The two y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter