three

Piles of Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun seems to be very determined to help Taecyeon knocks Sera down. He has been skipping his lunch time in order to help Taecyeon preparing for his own demands. They both were certainly laughed their *ss out when Kyuhyun delivered Sera’s demand. Both Taecyeon and Kyuhyun thought how naïve Sera is to expect Taecyeon to grant her wish.

“You are now only a week away from the final divorce hearing Taecyeon-ssi, have you made your mind yet?” Cho Kyuhyun tries to sound calm in the hope Taecyeon will not catch a pressing tone in his voice.

“Of course I made up my mind. My wife will only get what I want to give to her. For a husband that’s been abandoned without any news, I already offered her a pretty good deal, don’t I”

“In my opinion, you’re being too generous.” Kyuhyun agrees.

“She’s been living too comfortable with me, Kyuhyun-ssi. I was taken for granted and now it’s time for me to show her what kind of power do I have.” Taecyeon eyes glisten with hatred whenever he talks about her.

“I’m checking her background though, she’s not poor so I honestly have no idea why she’s demanding so much. If she needs that much money she could’ve just ask her father.” Kyuhyun tries to lure Taecyeon to talk more about Sera.

“I’m confused about that myself Kyuhyun-ssi.”

Damn it, Kyuhyun’s effort to make him talk more doesn’t seem to work just yet. In his eyes, Taecyeon must be the perfect man for Sera, he’s tall figure perfected by a well-toned body muscle. He’s definitely good looking and Kyuhyun bet himself that after Taecyeon divorce is final, it won’t be too hard for him to find Sera’s replacement. What makes him even more perfect is his family background. Taecyeon is a chaebol from a multinational company that his grandfather built little by little right after the Korean war.

“So I’ll write this down: your will only willing to give her a million Korean won each month and she may stay in your current apartment, correct?” Kyuhyun gets his colored highlighter and mark his previous note.

Taecyeon nods.

“Do you also want a restraining order for her?”

“What? I can do that?”

“Well she hasn’t offended any of your agreement so it’s not very important at the moment, but you know, in the future the just-in-case scenario.” Kyuhyun cannot hide his mean smirk. He’s enjoying his job too much at the moment. He’s being paid to mess up the life of the woman that broke his heart. Moreover, he can use the term of ‘being professional on the job’ to make him sound less mean.

Taecyeon turn his working chair towards the window. He takes his time to think about this, he doesn’t think Sera would be so annoying that he’ll need a restraining order in the future. He doesn’t want her to be around him because that’ll only remind him of the pain she caused but he doesn’t have a heart to keep that much distance between them. He knows Sera well anyway, the woman puts her pride above everything so if he tells her once not to come closer, he knows she will obey.

“I don’t think I need to go that far, Kyuhyun-ssi. Instead can I just ask her not to see me for money matter?”

“Certainly, we can do that. Shall I write it down?”

Taecyeon nods again. “Ne, do you think the judge will grant all of our demands? “

“Well, the history here is quite clear, she left you, maxed out your credit cards, and she abandon her obligation as your wife. Even the judge will think what you give her is too much.”

Taecyeon turns his chair towards Kyuhyun, “I have to give her that much, I don’t want to see her suffer as well.” His anger towards his wife suddenly erased from his eyes.

“Excuse me to ask a personal question, Taecyeon-ssi. Do you still love her?” Kyuhyun cannot understand the man before him. if it was Kyuhyun that’s been abandoned, he’ll make Sera suffer for sure. He’s even trying to make her future life a living hell at the moment by provoking Taecyeon.

Taecyeon forces a smile on his face, “We went through some good time and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter