one

Piles of Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, Sera’s awake by the bright morning light that attacks her deep sleep. Ok Taecyeon doesn’t seem to have any mercy left for his soon-to-be ex-wife, he deliberately pulls the curtains to opposite direction to allow sunshine to disturbs and annoys Sera. Yes, they sleep in the same room, same bed even, but that doesn’t mean anything can happen between them. He has lost his interest long before she returns, Sera in the other hand has been trying all the tricks in the book to seduce her husband back in her arms.

She yawns and hide her head inside the blanket. She had a restless sleep last night and she definitely not looking forward for today. Taecyeon leaves her on the bed while he’s taking his morning shower. This is the kind of morning that she’s familiar with, only usually Taecyeon would gently wake her up and shower her with his warm morning kisses. She knows she misses his presence, his scent, his touch, she misses everything about her husband while at the same time she also understands why her loving husband has turned into a cold hearted man towards her. It’s all her faults. Whenever she thinks back into that night, she’d always curse herself. If only she being more careful, if only she listened to what her husband said, if only she could turn back the time and redo everything.

Sera swift her body into Taecyeon’s part of the bed to do something she feels ridiculously foolish. She sinks her head into his pillow, absorbing his scent and embracing her only chance to do it. She knows how pathetic she is at the moment, however she tries to keep her head straight up whenever Taecyeon’s around. Sera mentally refused to be pitied by him, she was always taught that her pride should be above everything, this matter eventually has led her into her divorce, so whoever taught her that clearly didn’t have any idea how much misery they caused her.

The water sound stops running, an indication for her that Taecyeon has finish showering. She sits up and glance into the mirror placed on her bed side table. Her eyes still cute, her smile is still pretty, she knows she maintain her weigh and figure well, yet she was a fool thinking that with all her beautiful feature she could run back in his embrace. Sera drags her foot to the kitchen to make coffee and prepare a decent breakfast for her man, she doesn’t have high expectation that Taecyeon would actually enjoy the breakfast she prepares but at least she tried.

“Oppa, have some breakfast before you go.” She forces to smile widely.

Just as last night, Taecyeon only glance a little and ignore her.

Sera gets the message, she bows her head down and wish her husband a good day instead of insisting him to have a breakfast.

“Ten o’clock, don’t forget.” Replies him before he closes the door behind him.

Sera takes a deep breath, that’s the thing she doesn’t look forward to today, a meeting with Cho Kyuhyun. She wonders what kind of act she need to put on in order to avoid the meeting, but she knows sooner or later their meeting is inevitable.

 

***

 

Cho Kyuhyun check his reflection on his rear view mirror one more time, he needs to make sure he looks dashing to impress Han Sera. The last time they actually met each other was around 4 years ago when both of them are studying in Britain. He was a geeky law student while Sera was a gorgeous goddess that studied marketing. He fell in love with her at first sight although the same things didn’t happen from Sera’s side of the story.

He walks confidently into the café placed on the ground floor of Sera and Taecyeon’s building. It doesn’t take him a long time to notice her, she hasn’t change so that much. Han Sera already waited for him as she chose a seat by the window. Kyuhyun can feel his heart beats faster the closer he gets to her, she lets her long hair falls freely on her back, the salmon colored blouse she wears brings out her radiant skin tone even more. She shows off her long y legs by wearing a simple white skirt that she combines with ivory heels. In Kyuhyun’s eyes, she always looks perfect.

However, that’s not the matter now. It’s time for his own revenge over the first girl that broke his heart. One of the reason he’s became so great today is Sera, he always dreams of the day when the two of them would meet and in his dream Sera would stare at him in awe then realize what she missed. Seems like today his ridiculous ambition is about to come true.

“Han Sera-ssi?” He stands on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter