fourteen

Piles of Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun is busy tidying up his briefcase and his overnight bag when his secretary knocks on his door. He looks at his watch one more time, it’s 5 o’clock and he needs to get out of this office very soon because tonight Sera will undergo an open heart surgery to implant the LVAD device on her heart. He can’t be late for this, he promised her to be right outside waiting after she’s done with the surgery.

“Good afternoon lawyer Cho, I’m want to give you these things that’s been piling up on my desk, you haven’t take you mails.” She enters his room and drops a bundle of mails for Kyuhyun.

“Ah! Yes, I’m too occupied with other thing. Thank you.” He takes his mail with him. “I’ll read them in my car.” He wastes no time to chit-chat with the secretary.

He quickly walks towards his car and turn the engine on, while waiting for his car to heats up he’s looking through the mails he just got. The top piles consist of spam mails, his insurance report, and some promotion from nearby restaurants. What caught his eyes is the navy blue mail that’s ticker than the others.

He puts down the rest of his mail and rips the blue mail envelope to see what’s inside, his jaws tighten the moment he reads what’s written with the gold ink.

“Ok Taecyeon and Im Yoona wedding ceremony!?” He reads the title out loud. “Ya! This guy really, the ink on his divorce papers aren’t dry yet and he’s planning on being married to someone new! B*llocks!” He’s too annoyed with the invitation so he shoves it into the insertion behind the car seat.

He swifts the gear and begin driving with his mind that’s full of curses towards Taecyeon.

“He’s good for nothing. It’s awful enough that he abandoned Sera like that, but nooo.. he can always make matters worse. It’s so easy to throw the ex-wife into the bin and find another new wife. Aish jinjja! Han Sera!! what were you thinking when you agreed to marry him! You reckless girl.” He punches the steering wheel in front of him angrily.

“If you didn’t met him that time, I’m sure I can make your life better and happier Sera-ya.” He continues his monolog.

He’s too angry for Sera, he can’t believe how fast Taecyeon is moving on from her. Kyuhyun also couldn’t believe himself for being sympathized to his previous client when he said Sera has left him without a trace for a year. He once accused Sera’s having an affair somewhere, but now he’s certain that Taecyeon was the one that had an affair. It doesn’t make any sense that he can find Sera’s replacement that fast.

“The b*stard even managed to convinced me that he’s the victim.” Kyuhun’s slapping his own head. “What kind of fool you are Cho Kyuhyun! How could you let that man deceive you! Aish! Han Sera, you poor girl. How could you helplessly fall in love with him, how could you let him leave you and live the kind of life you’re living now?!” He punches his steering wheel several more times to release his anger.

Kyuhyun continues driving angrily towards the hospital, he has made up his mind along the way: Han Sera cannot know about this. She already had enough problems on her shoulder without having to know the truth about her previous husband.

He parks his car and hurried himself to visit Sera’s room, he needs to see her before she undergoes the surgery. It could take ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter