Chaos

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol POV

It was weekend, so I was just lazing around in my room, reading comic while playing some hiphop playlist in my laptop. Suddenly, my phone vibrated… I looked at the screen and saw Hana’s name on it. I sighed and threw my phone back on my bed, without even having a second thought to pick it up.

Not long after that, my room door was knocked and it was opened in no time after that. And it was none other than Hansol. “Hyung…” he said as he walked into my room and sat on my bed.

“What?” I asked and turned my face to his direction.

“I heard Aya is now workings in Jooeun’s father’s restaurant as a waitress… did you know it?” he asked.

I just shrugged to him. “I don’t think I need to know anything about her anymore…” I replied.

He then nodded to me. But it wasn’t like the nod that ‘he agrees with me’, it more like ‘he understands me’. “It must be hard for her… for 20 years she lives as a princess and suddenly she needs to work to live, a princess turns to frog?” he added.

“That’s what she wants…” I replied him half heartedly. Seriously I didn’t wish to hear anything about her, it hurt… to even to hear her name being said.

“Why doesn’t she just go back to Dusan? Or at least contacts Princess Mia? She doesn’t need to work actually…” he continued talking about her.

I put the comic I held down and narrowed my eyes to him “why don’t you just go ask her yourself” I rolled my eyes.

He then nodded again “You don’t want to see her?” he asked.

“No way!”

“Well if you said so, I better invite Mingyu and Wonwoo too to give a visit to her there… since we don’t really have problems with her” he said.

Suddenly a brilliant idea came into my mind. “I’ll go! But not with you or those two… and don’t even go there!” I replied.

He then just nodded to me, not even asked me anything.

*****

I was walking into the restaurant, the restaurant Aya was working in. With me, I brought Hana. Since Aya wanted me and Hana to get back so bad, I planned to show her, more like acting in front of her. I was dying to see her reaction.

As I got into the restaurant, my eyes immediately scanned the place to locate where she was. That was when my eyes caught on a very familiar girl, and she was talking with a guy… and of course I knew who he was.    

Not just that, she also helped him to wipe his sweat on his forehead and they were smiling sweetly to each other.

I sighed. And I was having a second thought about coming to this place. My plan is to hurt her… not myself… ah, God please… I prayed inside.

We both then settled on the seat. “Oppa… why did you bring me here? This restaurant is not that good… how about we eat at the luxurious restaurant that you brought me before?” asked Hana.

I just faked a smile to her. She honestly annoyed me with her request… it was weird, she always like that ever since I knew her before, but I just followed what she wanted without saying a word. It might be because after I knew Aya, a princess who was born and grew up with silver spoon in , but she never complained.    

My view turned to a girl in waitress uniform who stood 2 tables away from us; she was like hesitating to come to us. Looking at her like that, a smirk appeared on my lips.

After a few moments, she finally reached our table. “A-Aya…” Hana was shocked to see her.

Aya just smiled to us, I knew she was faking it and handed the menus to us. “So, babe… what do what to eat?” I asked Hana.

She then smiled happily hearing me calling her with ‘babe’ “but I don’t like noodles…” she whined.

“I feel like eating noodles today… We’ll go to the restaurant you mentioned earlier after this…” I said and sent her a very sweet smile.

I then stole a glance at Aya, she was just looking down at the table, instead of to us.

Hana then nodded to me. “Then, I won’t eat anything… just give me orange juice” she ordered her drinks to Aya.

“Ne” Aya replied.

I looked at the menu “any recommendation?” I asked and looked up to Aya.

“Our signature dish here is Calguksu (knife noodles), it’s very famous here…” she suggested.

I shook my head to her suggestion “not that, what else?” I asked.

To be honest, I didn’t even feel like eating anything. I just tried to annoy her.

“How about Mul naengmyeon (water cold noodles)? Since its summer now, it is refreshing in this hot weather” she suggested another noodle.

“Pass…” I replied.

She gave me some other suggestions, but I kept shaking my head to her. She looked so annoyed after I rejected all her suggestions.

“Bibimguksu (Spicy mixed noodles)?” she suggested, not to mention half-heartedly.

I looked up to her, and she narrowed her eyes to me. I then smirked and nodded to her “then, I’ll go with that” I replied.

“Ne… your order will be serve in minutes, SIR” she said before she walked away.

As she went away, my eyes followed her movement. “Oppa… did you do that in purpose?” asked Hana.

“What?” I asked her back.

She then sighed “We came here because you just want to see her… right?”

“I didn’t even know she works here” I lied.

She then nodded to me “then, oppa… are we making up now? Since you’re no one’s fiancé now, it’s not wrong if we get back together” she asked.

I was just silence, as much as I want to say yes, just to hurt Aya, it was hard for my mouth to utter that word.

Aya POV

Seungcheol was seriously annoyed me. He was like trying to test my knowledge about noodles and made me suggest almost all noodles on the menu. “Babe…” I imitated how he called Hana. “It looks like they’ve made up… sure, this fast… I was the third wheel before… tssk” I mumbled.

“Who are you talking with?”

I turned around to find Jooeun behind me. “Ahh… no one…” I replied.

“Oh… Aya, I saw Seungcheol and Hana…” she informed.

I sighed “I was the one who took their orders, they seriously annoyed me. So, can you help serve their food? I don’t want to see them…” I asked.

She then nodded to me and smiled. “Ok…” she paused. “Thank goodness this is my dad’s restaurant and I don’t want any trouble, if not, I’ll make sure a bowl of noodles landed on her head” she said while looking at Hana’s direction.

That made me cackle “You sure hate her that bad” I replied.

“I still can’t find anyone to replace her position…” she said. “I better go to the kitchen” she said and left to the kitchen. 

I was just doing my job and ignored Seungcheol and Hana existence in the restaurant. Their lovey-dovey acts were such an eye-sore! “Tssk… just go get a room” I mumbled as I was cleaning one of the tables.

But suddenly I felt a slap on my . I was so shocked and immediately turned around to see a man around 30s, who was sitting at the table behind me, was smiling to me. He then suddenly pulled my hand hard made me stumbled and accidently fell on his laps. “Sit here and entertain me, pretty!” he said and hugged me.

“W-what are you doing, sir?” I asked and struggled to let loose of his hands.

“I’ll give you tips, how much do you want?” he asked and he started to sniff on the side of my neck. “How about going to my house?” he added.

“No! I don’t need that! Let me go!” I said and pushed him as hard as I could, but yeah he was much stronger than I was.    

That was when a hard punch sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter