Love You Too....

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

I was walking alone the hallway as I wasn’t in a same class with any of my friends for the next class. That was when I saw a familiar girl was walking alone in front of me. I was speeding up my steps a bit to catch her, since I couldn’t run with my knee’s condition.

“Hey… Hana…” I greeted her as I was walking next to her now.

“Oh, hey… how’s your knee?” she asked me back.

 “It’s not that bad… thanks again for the help…” I thanked her.

She shook her head a bit “it was just a small help…”

“No… it’s a big help for me… I didn’t know what would happen if you weren’t there! Just tell me if I can help you with anything anytime!” I said.

She was like taking a moment to think “let’s save it for later…” she replied and smiled.

Seeing her smile made me feel a lot better. “Err… it maybe too much, but… can we befriend?” I asked.

“Friends?” she looked at me with her eyes widened.

I nodded to her “but it’s ok if you don’t want to… I understand” I said.

“It’s ok, I think… friend.” She replied.

*****

I was sitting with Hiphop team in the café for lunch today. It was weird since it was a bit silence here compared to the table I used to eat at. I tilted my head to the table vocal team and performance team were sitting at, they were also surprisingly silence today.

“Oh yeah, wait me up at bus stop later after class, I’ll bring you somewhere…” said Seungcheol, which broke my chain of thought.

I nodded my head to him “but where to?” I asked.

“Secret…” he said and smiled.

“Oh, Aya… I saw you with Hana just now, what were you guys talking about?” asked Hansol out of the blue.

“Err… I just thanked her for yesterday…” I replied.

“What happened actually yesterday?” Mingyu’s turn to ask.

“I just fell, and she helped me… no biggy…”

“Did she hit her head on something or what? It’s weird that she helped you…” said Wonwoo who was quieted all these while.

And all 3 of them were laughing “She took wrong medicine I bet…” added Mingyu.

“Ya! Can you guys stop it?” instructed Seungcheol, and he looked annoyed.

“Yeah… she’s kind enough to help me after all that had happened… please don’t talk bad about her… and… Hana and I are friends now” I informed.

“WHAT?!” yelled those 3 friends instantaneously in unison. 

I then scanned all their faces one by one, obviously they looked weren’t happy “I know you guys don’t like her… but yeah… she’s kind to me, why not?” I gave my reason.

They were all sighed simultaneously meanwhile Seungcheol just looked at me in disbelief.

*****

I was in Seungcheol’s car as we were promised to meet up after classes. He was driving towards an unfamiliar direction as he kept saying ‘secret’ when I asked him about the destination.

Not long after that, we reached at a building that looked like a school and there were a lot of kids playing around the area.

“Where are we? Why you bring me here?” I asked.

He looked at me and smiled “This is an orphanage… come…” he said and got off the car.

I just followed him into the building. Then suddenly some kids were shouting and running towards his direction “Hyung!! Oppa!!” they were calling him

They were now surrounding him and he then lifted the youngest one among those kids “Hyung… I miss you” said the kid.

“Ahh… I miss you guys too…” he said and smiled and ruffled their heads one by one. “The other hyungs have come yet?” he asked the kids.

“Not yet…” they replied. “Hyung, who is this pretty noona?” asked one of them while pointing at me.

“Ahhh… she’s your sister-in-law, Shin Aya! Say hi to her” he said.

“Annyeonghaseyo Aya sister-in-law” said them at the same time and bowed to me.

These kids sure are cute and very polite… I thought and smiled to them “Ah, annyeonghaseyo!” I said and waved my hand to them.

“Hyung! Let’s play soccer with us!!” said those kids and pulled him with them.

He then left to the field with the kids and I was left alone there before a middle aged woman came and greeted me “Hello Agashi (Miss)” she greeted me.

I bowed a bit to her “Ah, hello… just call me Aya” I said.

She then smiled to me “Oh, Aya… I’m Mrs. Park, the principle of this orphanage… so you came here with Seungcheol?”

I nodded to her question “Ah, yes… so, he comes here often?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Very often…” she replied and smiled. “He’s the reason this orphanage can run this well…” she added. I looked at her with my brows rising, like asking for more detail. “Ah, actually he’s a main sponsor of this orphanage…” she informed.

To be honest I was a bit surprised by that.

“He’s such a great young man… not many young men these days are like him and his friends. He always comes here when he has free time with his friends. He played with those kids and cooked for them too” she added.

I just smiled listening to her story. I never thought of this side of Seungcheol and his friends… I thought.

“Hello Mrs.Park” voices greeted her from afar.

We both looked at the door to see the other 3 members of hiphop team were coming our way with their hands full of bags of goods.

“Oh, where is Seungcheol Hyung?” asked Hansol.

“He’s playing soccer with kids” I replied.

I was left alone again there when all 3 of them and Mrs.Park were going to the kitchen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter