Pain

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung POV

I was waiting outside for Aya, to go to our class together since we were in a same dance class for our first period. I looked at my watched and it was already 8:15am. Why is she so late today? Or maybe she already left? I thought.

But then I heard the crack sound of her front door. I immediately stood in front of it and smiled.

As the figure shown up, I sighed. It wasn’t Aya as I expected but Jooeun instead. “I thought you’re not having a class this morning” I said.

“I have a group discussion for our project… why on earth did they all agree to do it in the morning?” she complained. “Let’s go…” she dragged me with her. 

As we reached at the bus stop, we sat on the bench and Jooeun landed her head on my shoulder “wake me up when the bus comes” she reminded me as she tried to take a nap while waiting for the bus.

I just let her did that because she always liked that since we were kids. I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed Aya’s number. I waited until the ringing stopped, but she didn’t pick up her phone.

Then I tried to send her a text.

To Ayayayaya:

Why you left to class early today? Why didn’t you pick up your phone?  

After typing the text, I looked at the road, hoping the bus will come soon… but since I missed the bus earlier, I have to wait about 10-15 minutes for the next bus. “I’m going to be late” I sighed.

It was about 5 minutes since I sent her a text, but I didn’t receive any reply from her. “It’s weird…” I said while staring at my phone. I started to feel strange. Then I sent her another text.

To Ayayayaya:

Ya! Why you’re not answering me? Are you mad at me?

But still she wasn’t replying my text. “Aish… what’s with her?!” I hissed and sent her another one.

To Ayayayaya:

You ok? Are you ignoring me? This is not funny Aya! =__=

I sighed as I still didn’t get her reply. I tapped Jooeun’s head a bit “Ya… wake up!”

She opened her eyes and stood up immediately like wanting to get into the bus. “Ya! The bus hasn’t arrived yet! What are you doing?” I took her hand and pulled her back to the bench. 

She narrowed her eyes while looking at me “then why did you wake me up?! Aish…” she pissed at me.

“Ya! Why did Aya leave to class early today?” I asked her, ignoring her scolding.

She rose her brows “what?” she asked, like asking me to repeat my question.

I took a breath “why did Aya leave early to class today? She even ignored my call and texts, why?” I explained.

She then suddenly chuckled. “Aya’s at home… she’s not going to classes today” she informed.

“WHAT?! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I sighed. “Is she sick?” I started to worry.

“She is… but it’s not like she’s sick… ahh… what am I talking?!” she said while scratching her head.

I looked at her strangely “then she’s alone at home now?”

“Yeah…” she replied without any concern on her face.

“She is sick, how can you leave her alone…?” I said in disbelief and stood up, trying to return home before she took my hand and stopped me.

“Ya! She’s going through this every month… every woman going through this… did you get it now?” she enlightened.

“Oh…” I replied while smiling awkwardly as I understood what she meant. “Does it really hurt?” I asked.

“It depends…” she replied. “Can you imagine your abdomen being stabbed… that’s how it feels like if you’re having a worst cramp.” she described. 

I widened my eyes listening to her explanation. “Woah… that’s bad. I don’t think it a good thing to leave her alone at home…” I paused. “So, I better stay with her.” I said.

She just giggled at me “gentleman huh?” she playfully punched my chest.

I smiled “so, I go home now…” I said and left her there.

“Prepare to meet a Satan!” she shouted to me.    

Seungcheol POV

I was in my dance class this morning, sitting with my boys while waiting for Aya to come since we made up yesterday. I didn’t plan to greet her in front of everyone, but at least seeing her face in enough for me.

Our instructor had finally come but I couldn’t see Aya anywhere. Not to mention, Hoshi wasn’t in the class too.

For the whole time until the class ended, I kept looking at the door, hoping she would come in and say ‘sorry sir for being late’ but she didn’t even show up her face.

It’s weird why she doesn’t come? She seemed ok yesterday. I was thinking.

“Ahh… the class is boring today… no Aya…” whined Mingyu after the class ended, breaking my chain of thoughts. “Hoshi also didn’t come… are they something?” he added.

I looked at the back of the room, performance team members were still there, like discussing about choreography.

I stood up and walked to their direction “where’s your leader?” I asked.

They just looked at me weirdly. “Tssk… like we will tell you?” replied the maknae while smirking.

“Let’s go guys…” said Jun and the other two followed his lead.

“Aish!” I sighed in annoyed.

“Hyung, you have problem with Hoshi?” asked Wonwoo when the 3 of them came to me. 

“Nothing”

Soonyoung POV

I went straight to Aya’s room as I entered their house. I opened the door slightly and peek through the door, she was still asleep. No wonder she didn’t pick up her phone or text me back. I thought.

I smiled and closed back the door. Then, I went to the living room and sat on the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter