Pictures

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

I was walking into the building of my faculty with Seungcheol as he insisted to fetch me at my house this morning. As soon as we entered the building, we saw a lot of students were gathered at the bulletin board near the elevator.

“What are they looking at?” asked Seungcheol.

I just shrugged “maybe there’s any latest announcement or news?” I replied.

Because we were so curious, we both ended up joining the crowd.

As I saw what was on the board, I almost fell on the ground as my legs got weak on the spot. “W-what is—” I was speechless.

“What the…?” said Seungcheol and he immediately looked at me in disbelief.

I was so dumbfounded that my tongue tied and I was like frozen, couldn’t do anything. All I could do just stared at almost 100 pictures of me and Soonyoung were hugging each other were pasted on the board. They were taken from yesterday’s incident at the rooftop.

Seungcheol pulled me and made me face him “Aya… what is this? Tell me! You told me you’re not seeing him anymore” he asked.

“I-I didn’t… it was…” I was still speechless from the shocked.

That was when I saw Soonyoung walked towards the board and started pulling off all those pictures from the board.

Seungcheol immediately run towards Soonyoung as soon as he saw him and pulled Soonyoung’s collar and pinned him to the wall “What did you guys do?! Tell me!” asked Seungcheol angrily.

Soonyoung then looked at me and I shook my head to him, so that he didn’t tell Seungcheol what had happened yesterday. “Seungcheol… let him go please…” I said, more like begging him to let Soonyoung go.

“Not before he tells me!” he said.

Soonyoung then smirked “Why don’t you just ask Aya…” he said.    

“I will explain… just let him go… please Seungcheol…” I begged him.

Why must this kind of thing happen again? The things that draw everyone attention…I thought and looked at the students that were circling us now.

I touched Seungcheol’s hand “please…” I said

“Stop approaching Aya! This is the last warning!” he warned Soonyoung before he let loose of Soonyoung’s collar.  

*****

I was looking at the sky from the rooftop, leaning my front body against the wall and my hands rested on it. Seungcheol was standing beside me… he kept staring at me, asking for the explanation.

As I was ready enough, I inhaled a mouthful of air, before I turned to meet his gaze. “I’m sorry… it was unexpected… but it was just a hug, nothing more…” I started.

He then smirked “but why? Miss him much? You know I work hard to maintain our relationship but you just… you know how hard it is for me to leave Hana?”

“So… it’s still hard for you? You still love her that much?” I asked him instead.

He then sighed “you’re changing the topic now! At least I’ve stopped seeing her! And you? You’re crying while hugging him! So it’s true you miss him huh?

 “To be honest, yes… I do miss him… but that’s not about it… I’ve tried to avoid him these days, trust me!”

“Then what? Why?” he asked while looking at me with an angry face.

Because he saved me from an embarrassing scene setting up by those girls who wanted me to leave you… I told him mentally. But all I could do just looking at his face hoping he would trust me.

My tongue was tied like I couldn’t tell him that I was being harassed because of him. I was speechless, couldn’t find the word to say. And I, myself didn’t know why it was hard to tell anyone about it not just to Seungcheol.

“So, you’re not telling me?” he asked again.

I shook my head “but I hope you’ll trust me…” I said and left the place after that.

Soonyoung POV

I was walking lazily to the class because I had no mood at all to listen to a lecture even though I knew I already late for the class.

I was walking along the hallway before I saw Aya was walking towards my direction. She was walking with her head hanging down, not sure because she was upset or because of the glance and bad words that were thrown to her as she walked passed some groups of girls.

I sighed as she didn’t even noticed that she walked pass me. I turned around and took her hand with me… that was the time that she lifted her head to see me. “What are you doing?!” she asked.

“I got an idea for our dance project… you have to go with me!” I said and dragged her to an empty dance studio.

We were sitting on the floor of the studio with our back against the wall… while I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter