Songs

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

I went to college as usual even though I didn’t feel like going, plus my eyes still looked like bloated. I was on the bus, sitting at the most back seats with Soonyoung next to me and Jooeun was next to him. I was just looking out the window all the way to the college.

I felt my hand was being pulled before I looked up to see Soonyoung was already stood up “Let’s go…” he said while smiling. I looked out the window and realized that we already arrived.

Soonyoung kept holding my hand on our way to the class. I tried to let loose of my hand but he held it even tighter. Everyone was looking towards us… since everyone knew I was engaged with Seungcheol but I held hand with another guy right now.

“I need to go to the restroom” I said, to make a reason for him to release my hand.

He just smiled and nodded to me before he released my hand.

I then rushed to the restroom and looked at the reflection of myself on the mirror. With my puffy eyes and dark circle under my eyes because I didn’t sleep at all last night, I looked like a zombie. You look so ugly today, Aya. I thought.

I gave my face few splashes of tab water before I went out from the restroom.

Seungcheol POV

I was walking to my class… as I walked the hallway, my eyes caught on someone who just went out from the restroom. I made a run towards her and caught her arm. “Aya…” I uttered her name.

She looked shocked when she saw me “W-what do you want?” she asked.

“Y-you were just joking yesterday, right?” I asked.

“No… I’m serious!” she replied.

But she avoided making eye contact with me… I turned her body and made her to face me. That was when I saw her swollen eyes. “Huh… so you’re crying too…? Aya… what is it all about? At least give me a good reason… I deserve to know it!”

She just quieted while biting her lower lip. “You said you love me too… did I hear it wrong? Tell me why…” I was like begging her right now.

She still didn’t speak a thing, her eyes were fixed on the floor “Someone tried to separate us… and you’ve been bullied because of it, right? Why didn’t you tell me?! I can protect you all time” I asked.

That was when she looked up to me “H-how did you kn—”

“So it’s true…” I cut off her words. “I know who’s behind all these…” I told her.

She widened her eyes to me “Who?” she asked.

I took out my phone and showed her the text I received before “look at the number… don’t you find it familiar?” I asked.

She then took out her phone and checked the number. immediately parted “Jooeun? n-no way… there’s no reason for her to do that!” she tried to deny it.

“You sure Hoshi has nothing to do with this?” I asked.

She then furrowed her brows to me “No way… don’t make a blind accusation!”

I sighed. “It doesn’t matter…” I smiled to her and took out the ring from my pocket and handed it to her “We’ll ask her later, we know who’s behind it and I can protect you… let’s get back together… you can move in my apartment” I said.

She then bit her lip again and shook her head “Sorry… there’s no way we can go back together” she replied.

“But why?!” I asked.

“Erm… b-because I already sick of you! You’re such a hot-tempered jerk! You bored me! I like a warm, funny and cute guy! Just go back to your Hana! I can’t stand to see you anymore… you’re No F.U.N!” she informed.

“W-what the…?” I was speechless by that.

“And you’re obviously still can’t get over you ex! Just go back to her! I’m sick of you!” she added.

She then took out her purse and pulled out a card from it and handed it to me “Take back your card! I don’t need it…” she said.

“No!” I said.

“I don’t need your care since we have nothing to do anymore…”

“But how will you live—”

“You don’t need to worry about me” she cut off my words.

“And what about us? We will get married later…”

She just shook her head again “There’s no way to safe it… just go back to Hana… she needs you more than I do…” she paused “and I just realized that… I-I love Soonyoung... not you… I-I was confused back then, but when you asked me to stop seeing him… I couldn’t do that, you know it… I feel bad to keep cheating on you… and with that, I can’t marry you…” 

That was when I started to giggle “So the real reason is because you love Hoshi?”

She nodded to me “We even kissed when we got home after you punched him before… sorry again. And please give up on me… Hana is better than me, go back to her…”

“Why you keep asking me to go back to her? It’s not even your business!”

“At least you have someone to replace me… so I’ll feel less guilty towards you”

Then I giggled again “ahhh… I never thought you’re this kind of girl!” I said and I left her there right after that, before I listened to more hurtful words from her and before I lose all my patience to her.

It’s funny… is this all a joke? When does she turn to be this heartless cruel girl? Or I didn’t know her for real?

Soonyoung POV

I walked to the restroom to see Aya, she took quite long there and I worried if ‘those girls’ bullied her or did anything to her again.

I stopped as soon as I saw Seungcheol and Aya were talking in front of the restroom. I saw Seungcheol was handing her the ring back but she didn’t accept it. I was so curious so I tiptoed and hid behind the wall near to them. And I heard all their conversation after that.

Why she wants Seungcheol to go back to Hana so bad? It’s weird… I thought.

As I saw Seungcheol had walked away, I walked to Aya… she just looked down to the floor tried to compose herself I bet.

“Aya…” I called her.

She looked up to me and I noticed her eyes welled up by tears. I sighed and pulled her into a hug. And yeah, she was sobbing on my chest for the 3rd time. “You acted like a tough girl just now… but you’re ended up breaking like this… I bet he hurts badly by your words” I said.

She then pulled away and wiped her tears away “This is the last time I will cry because of him… sorry I wet your shirt again…” she said.

“It’s ok, that’s nothing… but the thing is, you’re using me so that he’ll give up on you… you think I’ll be ok with that?” I asked.

That time she just played with her fingers “buy me lunch later to make it up” I said and pulled her with me to our class.

“But…” she said and stopped walking.

I also stopped and looked at her. She bit her lip before she started talking “I’ve returned Seungcheol’s card” she confessed.

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter