Jealous?

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

I woke up at 6am again this morning. After finished my morning routine, I went to the kitchen and make some pancakes for breakfast. Thank God I learned some cooking stuff back then even though I never stepped my feet into the kitchen in the castle my whole life. I also made some extra pancakes for Uncle and Jooeun.

After I finished my breakfast session, I looked at the clock, it already passed 8. That was when Uncle Jungsoo came out from his room and went to the dining table. “Good morning Uncle Jungsoo…” I greeted him.

“Good morning, Aya…” he replied and smiled. “woah… you cooked breakfast?” he asked with his eyes almost widened.

“Hmmm…” I nodded. “I cooked for you and Jooeun too…” I pointed to the extra pancakes on the table.

“aww… thank you Aya!” he said and smiled until his eyes disappeared.

“It’s ok… breakfast is important, don’t always skip it” I said. “Oh, where is Jooeun?” I asked.

“She still sleeping, she doesn’t have class this morning… she didn’t tell you?” he said.

“Really? Ah, so I have to go now… I’ll be late!” I said and ran towards my room and took my bag.

I ran towards the elevator and there was Soonyoung waiting for the elevator. “Good morning…” I greeted him.

He turned around and smiled when he saw me. “Good morning…” he replied. “So, where are you going this morning?” he asked.

“Classes…” I simply replied.

“So, you’re studying here?” he asked again.

I nodded to his question “Yeah… just like Jooeun… I just transferred here…”

“Means, you’re attending Hanyang?” he asked, and I just nodded. “Don’t tell me you take music too…” he added.

“Correct!” I smiled.

His mouth suddenly parted “Wow… so we’re heading to the same place… mind to go together?” he asked, more like invited.

I smiled and nodded to him “Sure…” I replied.

That was better than going alone and probably getting lost…

We were riding the bus and he sat next to me. “What’s your class this morning?” he asked as we were silence for few minutes.

“Dance class…” I replied.

“Really? In what studio?” he asked.

I showed him my timetable “Here…”

His mouth parted for the second time “So, we’re in the same class!” he said, almost like shouting. “opps… sorry!” he said, but still smiling like from ear to ear.

This guy is so cute! I thought.

15 minutes we were riding the bus, we talked about a lot of things.

 

We got into the class on time, thanks to Soonyoung… if not, the probability for me to getting lost and late getting into class was really high.

As I walked into the class, I saw Seungcheol and his friends from Hip hop Team were also in the same class.

Seungcheol… I thought.

I was standing before the door, frozen? I didn’t know why, it happened when I saw Seungcheol by accident.

“Come on…” I was snapped back from my thought when Soonyoung took my hand and pulled me with him towards his friends.

I could sense most pairs of eyes were following me. It made me felt really uncomfortable.

“Hey guys…” he greeted his friends, they were 3 in total.

Then we sat on the floor with them… “Soonyoung-a… who’s with you?” a handsome tall guy asked him.

“Oh yeah, this is Shin Aya, my new neighbor” he introduced me. “Aya, this is my friends, Minghao, Jun and Maknae, Chan”

“Hello…” I greeted them.

All 3 of them waved their hands to me “Hello Aya…” they greeted me back.

“Hyung, what happened to Jooeun?” asked the Minghao guy.

Soonyoung looked at him weirdly “What do you mean?” he asked back.

“Aya is your new neighbor, then where Jooeun moves to?” he asked again.

I almost cackled listening to his question. “Ya! She’s not going anywhere… Aya is her cousin and she lives with Jooeun now” explained Soonyoung.

 

The class started and just like yesterday, the first thing to do before the lecturer/instructor started the lesson was, introducing myself to the class.

I was standing before the other students and told them my name and where I came from “So, have you learned any types of dance before?” asked our dance instructor after I finished my self introduction.

“Erm… yeah, like ballet” I replied.

“That’s all?” he asked again.

“And ballroom dance? Preferably Waltz… if that’s count” I replied.

But I could hear some laughs came from the crowd. Does it funny? It still a dance… I thought.

“Hmm… interesting… so, Aya-sshi you may go back to your seat, thank you…” he said.

I bowed a bit and went back to Soonyoung’s place. “You’re so interesting…” whispered Soonyoung as I sat back next to him.

“So, you want to laugh too?” I asked.

“I won’t…” he paused “While youngsters today prefer break dancing, hip hop or street dancing and here you are with Waltz… that’s why I said you’re interesting” he smiled. 

“Yeah, because I have to attend a lot of balls” I mumbled.

“What? Balls?” he asked. It was loud enough for him to hear.

“Err… yeah, I mean while staying in States…” I smiled to him awkwardly.

Seungcheol POV

I saw someone familiar was entering the class I was in… she looked hesitated to came in as she saw me… it was like a staring contest between me and her at that time.

“Hyung…” said Mingyu while shaking my arm, being excited to see Aya.

But then, Hoshi took her hand and dragged her with him to his Team-mates. “What the…” I mumbled while eyeing those two.

Wonwoo who happened to sit next to me saw my reaction. “Hyung, what’s wrong?” he asked and looked at Aya’s direction too.

I shook my head “Nothing…” I replied and took my eyes off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter