Overnight

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

I was walking out from the campus as all my classes have ended when suddenly I was being approached by a group of girls, they were 5 in total. They were circling me now while looking at me with fierce eyes.

I looked around at each of them and gulped hard as I was frightened of the way those girls looked at me now. “W-what do you guys want?” I asked.

“Pick a fight?” one of them replied.

“W-why?”

“You’re such an eyesore” another one replied.

“Go kill yourself !” another one said and started to push me.

They were then pushing me to one another until I lose my balance and fell on the ground. Then I felt stinging sensation on my knee and I looked at it, my jeans were torn at that part and my knee was bleeding. “Ahh…” I moaned.

Those girls were laughing at me seeing me on the ground and they started to push my head few times after that. I couldn’t see them now as my hair was in mess and covered my whole face.

“Stop it!” I heard a girl voice was yelling.

I brushed my hairs off my face and saw a familiar girl was pushing one of those girls away “I will call police if you keep doing this!” she said.

Those girls were looking at her while narrowing their eyes “This is not your business!” one of them said.

“GO!” she shouted, and took out her phone out from her pocket. “Go now or I call the police now!” she added.

Those girls just walked away after that. She then came to me and squatted down in front of me “Are you ok?” she asked.

I nodded to her. “Thank you… Hana” I thanked her.

She then helped me to get up “Ouch!” I said and my knee was hurting so much.

“Can you walk?” she asked. I just nodded to her. She then put my hand around her shoulder and helped me to walk.

“Aya!!” I heard a familiar voice was shouting my name.

I turned around to see Seungcheol and his friends were like running towards me. “What happened?” he asked and he looked so worried.

“Are you ok, Aya?” asked the others.

“Yeah… I-I just fell…” I replied short.

Seungcheol then turned his view to Hana, and stared at her. It took a moment before he turned back to me “I send you home…” he said.

He took my hand from Hana’s shoulder and carried me bridal style “Ya! Put me down! I can walk!” I said.

“Yeah right” he said. “Guys, I can’t go with you today…” he said to his friends.

And they nodded to him as a reply. He then carried me to his car. “We’ll go to clinic first…” Seungcheol informed me as we got into his car.

I shook my head hard “No… please don’t… it’s just a small cut.” I said.

“Why you look pale when I mention clinic? Don’t tell me you’re afraid of doctors?” he giggled.

“Why would I? I’m not!” I denied.

He just giggled to my replied. Instead of sending me home, he brought me to a luxurious apartment building. I looked around from the window. “Where are we?” I asked.

“My house” he replied and got off the car.

“Why you bring me here?” I asked.

I opened the door and got off the car too before he came like running towards me and lifted me up bridal style without saying a word. “YA! I told you I can walk!” I said.

But he just ignored my saying and stared at my face instead. I felt a little hot on my cheeks from the stare; “W-what?” I asked.

He just cackled and brought me up to his apartment. He gently put me on the couch and walked to his room before he came back with first aid kits in his hand.

He then squatted down in front of me and started to roll my jeans up. It was so awkward as his hand touched my leg. I immediately pulled away my leg “I can do it myself! Don’t bother yourself…” I said.

He just cackled and pulled back my leg in front of him. “What are you embarrassed of?”

I gulped in my saliva “Why did you bring me here? I have first aid kit too at home… and I can do it myself” I asked instead of answering his question.  

He just shook his head “Because I feel like doing this for you?”

I just quieted and looked at him focusing on cleaning my cut “Ouch!” I moaned as he touched the cut.

He then looked up to my face “Mianhae” he said. “Earlier… how you and Hana…” he asked out of the blue.

“I-I was so clumsy and I fell… and she happened to be there, then she helped me… yeah” I lied.

He just looked straight to my eyes “you sure?” he asked.

I nodded hard to his question “Yes!”

He then just quieted and focused back on treating my knee. “She’s nice… I never thought she would help me because of what had happened, but she did…” I said but he just remained silence. “Looking at her crying before made me feel so bad… feel like I just stole you from her… sorry for urging you to choose before” I added.

He then sighed “what are you talking about? We already broke up and she’s one of my past” he said and sat next to me after he finished bandaging my knee.

“She told me, she can’t live without you… and—”

“Stop with the nonsense Aya… she’ll move on soon… stop worrying about her… let’s not talk about this again” he cut off my words.

“Ne…” I nodded weakly at him.

“So, what to eat for dinner?” he changed to topic.

“Anything you cook” I suggested.

“Eeii… you want me to cook? Sorry to disappoint but I never did that… just say anything, I go buy…”

“Just order takeaway food… how about chicken?”

“Ok… I’ll order pizza too…”

Seungcheol POV

As Aya and I agreed to order chicken and pizza for dinner, I took my phone and called the restaurants. After finished ordering, I looked at Aya who was sitting at the couch, watching TV. I smiled and a brilliant idea suddenly came up in my mind.

I brought my phone to my room and called Hansol… “Oh hyung, why?” he asked as he picked up the phone.

“Ahh… Hansol… Don’t come home tonight… how about you overnight at Mingyu’s house today?” I bluntly asked him to not come home.

Then I heard a giggle from the other line “Ya… did you hear me?” I asked.

“Yeah hyung… I understand completely! Aya’s there right?” he continued laughing. “Hyung, don’t forget to wear protections” he added.

“Ya! I’m not planning that far!” I replied, but blushed hard.

“You don’t need to plan much…” he laughed harder.

“Stop with that! Aish… meet you tomorrow! And don’t tell those two…” I said and hung up the phone.

“Aish… what does he think? Teasing me? He knows that I’ve promised my dad I won’t do that until my marriage night! So that he allowed me to study here… damn it Hansol!” I mumbled.

*****

After we finished eating, we were both sitting on the couch watching a baby show ‘The Return of Superman’ on TV. Yeah, she chose the program.

I tilted my head to her and she was smiling looking at those kids on TV. “You like kids?” I asked.

She nodded her head “They’re cute! Look at that kid, Daeul… he looks a bit like you…” she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter