The Visit

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

After I was absent from college for almost a week, I felt good that I finally could go to classes as usual though I felt kind of scared to meet everyone after the false rumor about me had been all over the college.

For my safety, my friends advised me to make a police report about those ert guys who kept disturbing me through weird phone calls. And police already took their phone numbers and yeah I also have changed my numbers too.

When I reached in campus area, I received all sorts of glances and looks but as Soonyoung was with me, holding my hand so tight, I felt safer that I managed to ignore the situation. “Don’t worry, they look at you because they just miss you” he joked.

I laughed to his silly joke. “Everyone already knows the real story… so don’t worry…” he reminded me as he sent me to the front of my class.

Yeah, according to what he told me, last week, when police arrived in the faculty to take those girls to police station, the whole college became chaotic; students were crowding the place as they became so curious. Seungcheol had told everyone there about what had happened. Not just that, they also made an announcement using PA system about what had happened.

“Just call me if anything or anyone bothers you” he added.

I smiled and nodded to him “ok… don’t worry… vocal team is in the same class with me…” I replied. “See you on lunch hour” I added.

I was so relieved that everything went well on the morning class… some of my classmates even talked to me and said sorry for what had happened. And I even got happier when I was asked to perform violin in front of the class, and our lecturer and everyone were complimenting my skill.

“Ya, you never told us you can play violin?” asked Jeonghan as soon as I came back to my seat.

“Correction, you never told us you’re so good in playing violin!” added Jihoon.

I giggled to them “Thank you?” I replied.

When the class ended, as soon as I went out from the class, I found someone was waiting for me… he was smiling widely, showing all his teeth and making his eyes looked like clock hands pointed to 10:10. “Let’s go…” he said as soon as he intertwined his fingers with mine.

“How’s your class? Did anyone bother you or annoy you?” he asked.

I giggled to him while shaking my head “No… everything is good!” I replied.

“Oh, how sweet!” said Seungkwan who was walking behind us, out of the blue “My boyfriend is so sweet!” he teased.

I turned around and stuck out my tongue to him “Jealous! Go get a boyfriend for yourself!” I said.   

“Ya! Are you kimbab kidding me? Come here you!” he said and suddenly he started to chase me.

I then hid behind Soonyoung “Pikachu, I choose you! Quick attack!” I said and pushed Soonyoung a little bit. 

Soonyoung looked a bit lost at first but still he started to play with me “Pika pika pika” he made a cute sound while playfully attack Seungkwan.

Seungkwan pulled Jihoon to the front of him “Jigglypuff I choose you!” he said.

“Me? Jigglypuff?” asked Jihoon while laughing.

“Yeah, it’s pink, round and cute!” he replied.

“A fairy type!” added Soonyoung while pointing to Jihoon.

But Jihoon was being hesitant “Or hyung, you actually want to be a Psyduck?” asked Seungkwan.

“Myowa?” 

“Now Sing!” Seungkwan ordered.

Jihoon then sang Moonlight Angel OST, Soonyoung supposed to act like he fell asleep when the ‘Jigglypuff’ started singing but he sang the song together with Jihoon, making it like a duet instead “Ya hyung! Why you’re not falling asleep?” asked Seungkwan.

 “Because it’s his favorite song! He can’t hold it…” I replied.

We then laughed to it.

/in case if you didn’t know about pokemon, Jigglypuff can put everyone within hearing range to sleep by singing a lullaby… something like that/

“Ya! That’s enough! Let’s go to the café now! I’m hungry!” Seokmin suddenly intercepted.

Seungkwan then came to me “He’s jealous because we didn’t play with him” he whispered.

Hana POV

I was walking the hallway after my class ended. That was when I saw Aya and Soonyoung was walking hand in hand and her other friends were walking behind them. I didn’t know why I felt jealous looking at them. I was sure enough that I had no feeling towards Soonyoung but looking at them being happy, I hated it.

Then suddenly Seungkwan started to chase her and she hid behind Soonyoung before they were playing around like a group of retarded kids. “Tssk… they’re at the same level…” I hissed.

But looking at her laughing and playing around happily with her friends really pissed me off. “Laugh all you want today… who knows it would the last time for you to laugh like that” I rolled my eyes before I walked away from there.

With some of my friends were already been caught by police, only some are left. My mind was messing and I was quite afraid if any of them would drag me inside with them even though I was quite sure they didn’t have any evidence.

I kept messing the keys when I practiced the piece that I would perform later this week. I stomped my fingers on the piano keys as I was so frustrated with the mistakes I made before I released a big sigh. “What wrong?” a voice asked me.

I turned around to find Minji was walking toward me “I swear I played this piece better on my 1st time compared to now” I told her.

“You can’t concentrate because of Minha?” she asked.

“I rather eat carbs than worrying about her and her friends…” I replied. “It just… I saw Aya laughed happily with her friends just now… it bothers me a lot! I hate it to the max!” I added.

Listening to what I said, she cackled. “Even just by seeing her breathe normally can make you explode” she said and continued to cackle.

“Ya! If you’re here just to make fun of me… you can go now!” I said and rolled my eyes to her.

“Hey chill… It just a joke…” she said.

“Ya… can you ask Seulbi and her friends to do something for me?” I asked her.

She looked at me with her brows up “Again? What is it now?” she asked.

I told her my plan and she then made a call to that Seulbi girl right after that.

As she made the call, I continued my practice. My mind finally at ease after I asked Minji to do what I told her and I finished that piece without any mistakes.

“Hana…” she called me as soon as I finished the whole piece.

I turned around and looked up to her “what?”

“Seulbi… she said… she and her friends don’t want to get involved doing bad things to Aya. They afraid after what had happened to Minha and Noeul… they don’t want to go to jail” she informed.

“WHAT? Aish! What a group of chickens!” I sighed. “Call the others!” I instructed her.

She sighed “I have… and I got the same answer like Seulbi”

“Urgh! Why on earth does everyone act like a scaredy-cat?”

“So how?”

“It looks like… it’s my turn…!”  

Seungcheol POV

It was the day, the day for our dance project evaluation. I was in the practice room, sitting on the floor while talking to my partner about our dance steps and all. Not just me, everyone in the class was sitting with their dance partner while waiting for our instructor to come in.

I tilted my head to the back, and I saw Aya was sitting with Hoshi. It looked like Hoshi was trying to calm her down as the nervous look obviously shown on her face.

She looked back at me as she noticed I was looking at her. I smiled to her and mouthed ‘fighting’ after that. She smiled back to me and nodded her head before she mouthed ‘fighting’ to me too. 

Not long after our instructor came in, the evaluation started. From one pair to another pair finished their assessment. And now, Aya and Hoshi’s turn came to present their dance to the class.

They were standing at the front before the music started. “Tssk… boyfriend” I mumbled as the song started to play. But to be honest, their dance was really smooth yet on point.

“They’re really good!”

“Their chemistry is no joke!” I heard my classmates were complimenting them.

Until the part where Aya was lying on the floor and Hoshi was on the top of her, the class suddenly turned loud with cheers and claps. I just looked at the other direction because I couldn’t stand looking at them like that, until the other song started to play.

They ended their performance with a sweet performance. I sighed. Obviously I was jealous… you’re really improved… yeah, since your partner is the best dancer in college… of course he teaches you a lot. How I wish I could dance with you like we did on our 1st meeting… without even knowing each other nor needing to practice, we were really good too at that time… I thought.     

“Good job! I can say it was a flawless performance and the best performance so far! Congratulation!” praised our instructor as they finished with their dance.

Aya and Hoshi showed their toothy smiled after hearing such praises from our dance instructor. “Thank you, sir!” they said before bowing to him.

“Yeah! Our leader!” yelled their maknae.

“Our leader and his girlfriend!” added Jun.

“It looks like this dance project has formed a new couple” commented our instructor before everyone laughed to his words.

Aya and Hoshi were so red on their faces while walking back to their seat.

Aya POV

I was so happy; everything went well and went as planned. Not just that, our dance performance had been chosen as the best performance overall.

Yesterday, my lecturer complimented my violin skill and today, our dance performance… not to mention, my best weekend I spent with my friends at Hangang… Those were the best days I had compared to the days that I went through last week and the weeks before.

Since the evaluation for our dance project had ended, I decided to start working again in the restaurant even though Soonyoung insisted for me to just start working tomorrow.

My time at restaurant just went like normal nothing special or bad happened.

As I was so tired, as soon as I got home, I washed up and lied flat on my bed after that. “Ahh… how I miss you, my bed” I said.

When I was about to doze off, my phone rang. “Ahhh… who’s calling me this late?” I whined although it wasn’t that late actually, it was just around 11pm at that time. “Eo?” I answered the phone without even looking at the caller ID.

“Aya…” the voice at the other end called my name.

“Ne? Who is this?” I asked, with my lazy + tired voice.

“Are you drunk or what? You don’t even know me?” he asked.

“Drunk? I don’t even drink alcohol!” I said. I lifted the phone to the front of my face and looked at the caller ID with my half opened eyes. “Oh, Seungcheol?” I asked.

“Yeah… it’s me… are you sleeping? If you are, I’ll call you next time…” he asked.

I sighed a bit before I sat up on my bed, afraid if I might fall asleep while talking to him. “Yeah, but, it’s ok… why do you call me?” I asked.

“Nothing… just… want to hear your voice…” he confessed.

“Oh… so, now you’ve heard me…” I replied.

“Erm… nice performance earlier… you’ve improved a lot!”

“Thank you… yeah, I practiced hard…” I replied and giggled. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter