Guilty

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

It was Monday again. I intentionally went to college earlier today because I didn’t want to bump into Soonyoung. I already had a deep thought about it, Seungcheol was right… I should stop seeing Soonyoung or else we would keep fighting about this matter. He even broke up with his girlfriend, Hana, why couldn’t I just stop seeing Soonyoung? I could just avoid him… simple, right?

But as I walked through the hallway to my class, girl students kept glaring at me. It was bothersome that I always hate that kind of attention. I also heard some voices were talking behind me.

“That’s the …”

“She’s engaged to Seungcheol?”

“Isn’t she dating Hoshi? I saw them before”

“She’s a flirt…”

“I heard she’s using black magic to get all 13 popular boys around her”

“She’s not that pretty… she looks like a white alien…”

“Look at the way she walks… here’s not a runway. She’s a weirdo…”

All those harsh words I heard on my way to my class could make my ears burst blood… instead of going into my classroom, I headed to restroom.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror… “Black magic? A flirt? White alien?” I repeated those words those girls just threw me. All I could do just giggled to it.

I was sitting on my seat in the class with my hands on the table arm and my chin rested on my hands… kept thinking of what would happen next.

“Ya! You daydreaming a lot!” a familiar voice shook me up from my thought. I looked up and saw my friends from vocal team were surrounding me. It was Seungkwan’s voice as expected.

“Ahh… you look so terrible this morning. Monday blues?” asked Jihoon and he sat on the seat in front of me.

I just shook my head. “Sorry guys I didn’t tell you about—”

“Ya! Why you mention about that? It annoys me to be honest! Why that arrogant Seungcheol?” said Jeonghan, cutting off my words and then he sighed.

“I’m sorry…” I apologized again.

Joshua giggled a bit “No need to apologize… It’s disappointing… but there must be a reason you’re not telling us about it” said Joshua; he was a gentleman as always.

“How did it happen? When? I never thought that you know Seungcheol” asked Seokmin.

“Actually… we were engaged before I came here…” I informed.

“In US? How did know him?” asked Seungkwan, adding the series of questions.

“A-ah… yes. It was arranged by our parents” I explained.

“Ahhh…” they said in unison.

“Ah, I already shipped you and Hoshi actually… aish my ship is sinking” whined Jeonghan.

“Hyung, what’s with the ship thing? You’re kidding right?” asked Jihoon and he laughed at Jeonghan.

All I could do just quieted and looked at them joking among themselves. I couldn’t even see Soonyoung now… we wouldn’t be close like before… ship is sinking? Yeah our friendship… I thought.  

*****

I was walking the hallway with my friends from vocal team to go to café for lunch. The glances that I received from girls all the way were different from before… they were full of hates. Even with vocal team with me, all the unpleasant words still could be heard.

I felt a hand patting on my shoulder, I looked up to see Joshua was smiling to me “Don’t listen to them” he tried to comfort me.

“Aish… why so hot here? like hell! Too many Satan no wonder!” said Seungkwan loudly and sassily. 

And Jihoon, Seokmin and Jeonghan laughed so hard to his words.

As we walked, suddenly girls started squealing from behind. It was either hiphop team or performance team members were walking towards us. I didn’t bother to look to my back because I didn’t want to meet either Soonyoung or Seungcheol at this time.

But before I knew, I felt a hand hugged me at the waist. I was jumped by the sudden touch. I looked up to meet a pair of pretty eyes looking at me “Babe…” he called me and smiled beautifully.

I just replied him with an awkward smiled then looked around me, all eyes were on us now and most of them were whispering among themselves… including the vocal team members.

I pushed his hand to let loos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter