The Incident

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung POV

I was walking the sidewalk with my mind full of things to think… what’s wrong with me today? I thought. I sighed… even myself couldn’t understand what I feel right now.

I left Aya alone in the practice room just because she didn’t introduced me to her sister and also because she talked to Seungcheol the night before.

It might sound simple, but when I looked at Aya with Seungcheol and her sister, they looked like a family… I was so insecure… because sometimes I felt Seungcheol and Aya were like having an invisible bond between them but I tried to ignore it all these times.

She always be by my side, we held hands, we hugged and we kissed like other couples do… but she never once said she loves me too or something like that. I always told myself that I would hear that one day, the time would come and all I need is, wait patiently…

I then sat on the bench that I found near the sidewalk, I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes, trying to relax my mind. I recalled back all the best moments that I had with her, when she accepted me to be her boyfriend, the time we laughed and played around together, when we kissed and hugged… the moments when she came and hugged me first whenever she was happy or sad.

I opened my eyes and exhaled hard “What am I thinking? How could I leave her like that?” I said and jumped off the bench before I ran back to the practice room.

Aya POV

I was at the rooftop, having a catfight with Hana while being watched by her friends at the side… I didn’t care or even scared of them at all since Hana seriously pissed me off this time. I didn’t know where I learned all those cursing words; they were like coming out naturally from my mouth.

It was the first time I ever fought with anyone physically like this. And I didn’t know I was quite strong until I managed to throw her to the floor. “Ahhh…” she moaned before I saw blood on her elbow.

I then looked at my hand there was a fistful of her hair strands in my hand.  

She narrowed her eyes, looking at me angrily before she got up. “YA! You guys here just as viewers or what? Get her!” she commanded her friends with a dolphin-like high pitch.

They then surrounded me, I tried to push them and fight back but they managed to hold me at the end, that I couldn’t move even an inch. “Fight me one on one! You wimp!” I said.

Hana then smirked evilly to me while taking her way to me “Gotcha!” she said. “Call me what you want! I don’t mind because I got a little surprise for ya” she added.

She then pulled something out of her pocket. I was freaking out when I saw the thing she was holding now… a pocket-knife! Not just me, her friends were shocked as well. “Hana, what is that? We didn’t plan this far” asked one of her friend.

“Don’t worry, I won’t kill her… I just want to leave my epic masterpiece art on her face!” she informed.

“Ya… w-what you think you’re doing?!” I asked. “YA! Let me go!” I struggled to release my hands from their grips. 

She then put that knife near my face “Aww… I just noticed you have such a baby skin from this close… too bad it won’t last long… because you flirt everyone with this pretty face… this is what you’ll get” she said.

“You’re insane!” I said.

“You’re the one who made me lose all my sanity…”

Soonyoung POV

I was running back to the practice room I was in with Aya earlier. As I got inside, I found no one in there. I tried to call her but she didn’t pick it up. “Please pick up you phone! Don’t tell me you’re angry with me now that you refuse to anwer my call” I said and kept trying.

My legs kept walking here and there to look for Aya while my hand kept trying to reach her through phone call. After so many times I tried and she didn’t pick up her phone, I tried to call Jihoon. She might be with vocal team right now.

But all I got was Jihoon’s whispering voice on the other end, because he and all the vocal team were still in their class and Aya wasn’t with them now.

I then called Seungcheol, but I got the same answer from him. “Where are you Aya?” I asked and started to get panicked. “Is she already going home?” I asked.

I then tried to call Jooeun since her class usually finished early, and she might be already at home by now. But while I was searching for Jooeun’s number in my phone, I bumped into someone and my phone fell on the floor. “Sorry…” she said.

 I then picked up my phone back from the floor and shook my head to her “It’s ok… I was the one who didn’t pay attention” I replied.

She then giggled “You’re texting Aya, right? That’s why” she said.

I then smiled to her “you know Aya?” I asked.

She nodded to me “I’m in the same class with her, one of her classes…” she replied.

“Oh…” I smiled. “Erm… did you see her?” I asked. She then looked at me with her brows up “We’re like having a little argument just now, and I can’t reach her now… so yeah” I explained.

She then laughed a little “Ah, I understand… it’s normal. I think I saw her just now with Hana… I think she followed Hana… I’m not sure to where but they were using the emergency stairs” she informed.

I was startled for a second “Hana? Was she alone?” I asked.

She shook her head “No… she has friends with her around 4 to 5… I’m not sure”

I was panicked at once “Thank you!” I said before I ran towards the emergency stairs. They must be going up… rooftop? I thought.

I ran up the stairs in the highest speed I could like I couldn’t feel my feet on the floor. I opened the door that connected the stairs and the rooftop violently as soon as I reached the top of the stairs.

I stopped my steps harshly when I saw Hana was holding a knife near Aya’s face. All of them there were looking at me in surprised. “Soonyoung…” said Aya.

“Hana… put that knife down! It’s not a toy you can play around with…” I said, tried to coax her.

She then laughed “Oppa… if I cut her face, would you still love her? No? Because she will look ugly! You guys just love her face right?” she asked.

“Hana… this is not funny… handover me that knife! Please…” I begged her.

She smirked “No! You not even answer me… so it’s true?”

“Yes! I love her face! She’s the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen! Even if you cut her face she’s still the prettiest to me! Now… give me the knife… Hana please…” I replied.

“Hana… I think this is too much… that knife is dangerous! Someone may get injured!” said one of her friend.

I then took few steps slowly towards her “Oppa… i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter