Decision and Confession

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol POV

I was walking the hallway with my friends of Hiphop team to my next class, and as usual, the girls started screaming to our present.

But as we walked, I heard another group of screaming girls were coming from the opposite direction, I knew it was either Vocal Team or Performance Team coming to our way.

And as they got closer, I saw a very familiar guy that could make my blood boiled instantly. Tssk… The er and the gang… I hissed.

In no time, we were now standing facing each other, I mean Hoshi and I… “This is my way… step aside.” I said.

He laughed to the words I said. “I won’t step aside… not anymore…” he replied while narrowing his eyes. 

“The thing is… the ending is always at my side…”

He smirked. “This time, I won’t give in… because I can always change the ending…” he said. He bumped my shoulder and walked away, followed by his friends. 

I turned around and looked at him in anger. I curled in my fist and tried to hold in my temper.

“What’s wrong, hyung? I don’t understand what were you talking about just now” asked Mingyu who was curious and didn’t understand a thing.

“Ya…” Hansol elbowed Mingyu, tried to shut him up from asking more questions.

I just rolled my eyes and left him there without a clue.

Soonyoung POV

I already made up my mind; I would fight to win Aya. It wasn’t that I take her like a prize for a competition, but I wouldn’t let a guy like Seungcheol to hurt her. He couldn’t even make up his mind to choose between Aya and Hana.

As the lunch time came, I went to the café alone, leaving my friends behind. Then I saw the person I want to meet so much there. I smiled widely as I saw Aya was having her lunch.

But she was sitting with Vocal Team members at that time. I inhaled a mouthful of air and took my step to the table they were sitting at.

“Hey…” I greeted.

It was so awkward and embarrassing at the same time as the Vocal Team members were looking strangely at me now. Yeah, we never talk casually before.

“Oh, Soonyoung!” Aya said and she pulled me to sit next to her. 

Then she looked around her, all the Vocal Team members eyes now were on her. “Err… you guys don’t mind, right?” she made an awkward laugh.

But she didn’t get an answer from them “he’s also my friend… it won’t hurt to sit and have lunch together, right?” she said and pouted.

They were looking at each other, like sending a message using their eyes “I guess, it’s ok…” said the leader, Jihoon.

We were eating quietly until Seungkwan stole Aya’s food on her plate few times “YA! BOO! Stop stealing my food!” she shooed his hand away.

“It’s not that I take all your food!” he replied sassily.

Then he tried to Seokmin foods. “YA! Boo Seungkwan!” he slapped his hand away.

“Hyung…” he said and looked at Jeonghan’s direction.

“Seungkwan is who’s baby?” he asked, which made me almost chocked in my food.

“Jeonghani hyung’s baby… Eomma… I’m still hungry…” he whined and pouted to Jeonghan who was sitting in front of me.

“Go buy more foods…” he replied.

Seungkwan was so happy that he raised his hand like dancing to Mansae. “YAY! Hyung you’re buying for me?” he asked excitedly.

“No… you buy yourself” Jeonghan answered and made everyone including me laughed.

“Hyung…” he said and made a sad face.

“Aish… you have to stop eating so much, look at your cheeks.” commented Jihoon.

“Jihoon hyung, I helped to wake you up this morning, remember? You have to buy me food at least for a thank you!” he complained. 

“You want me to thank you for singing the wake up song at the morning? I won’t let you sleep in my house ever again!” He rolled his eyes.

“Everyone has that experience, Jihoon. That wake up song…” Joshua shook his head and laughed.

The others were following him laughing except for me and Aya. “Why? Is it that bad?” asked Aya curiously.

“It’s so annoying! Worse that the alarm clock!” added Seokmin.

“WHAT!” said Seungkwan. He stood up and head-locked Seokmin. “It wasn’t that bad!” he added.

“YA! Let me go! It’s really bad… ask hyungs!” said Seokmin while struggling to break away from the head-lock.

But the others just shrugged.

“Hyung, you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter