Dumb Dumb

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

After being forced to go out with Seungcheol and we had argument after that, he sent me home. It was so silence on our way home after we had lunch together.

As soon as I reached home, I saw Jooeun was lying lazily on couch with her eyes fixed on TV. “I’m home…” I said.

“Oh…” she said and sat up on her .

 I went straight to her and sat on the couch next to her, and then I sighed. Hearing my sigh, she turned her eyes from TV to me. “Wae?” she asked in concern.

I shook my head to her question. “Nothing… just tired…” I said and rested the back of my head on the couch.

“How did you know Seungcheol?” she asked.

I looked at her face, she looked so curious to know it. I was confused whether to tell her the truth or just lied to her. “You’re not telling me?” she asked as I was quieted, not answering her question.

“Why? Can’t I?” I asked her instead of replying her question.   

“No… just… it looks like Soonyoung and Seungcheol are crossing each other path once again… is it fate?” she explained.

I looked at her and furrowing my brows. “What do you mean?” I asked as I was confused by her explanation.

She looked at me for a moment… “I don’t think I’m in place to tell you about this…” she paused “, don’t bring this up to Soonyoung please… aish” she added and slapped few times.

I looked at her strangely, it somehow made me more curious but to think back it might be something wasn’t good so I better let it slide. “Oh…” I replied and nodded my head. “How is him?” I added as she reminded me of Soonyoung.

“Not sure… he went out right after you left, probably to his dance studio” she assumed.

“Dance studio? Where is it?” I asked.

“It’s not far from here, you can just walk there…” she said and explained to me the direction to the studio.

It was better for me to see him; it made me feel so guilty as I recalled his expression when he saw Seungcheol was with me earlier plus, I canceled our promise to have lunch together.

Seungcheol POV

It was so frustrating today. I was thinking of her the whole night and I was waiting impatiently to meet her again today.

But everything went wrong all because of Hoshi… I supposedly had a great chance to kiss her again but that er ruined the chance. Also our lunch… and at last we had argument because of him.

I slammed the door at my back hard, as I walked passed it and into the house.

Hansol who was lying on the floor in front of TV was jumped by the sound. “Hyung… what’s wrong?” he asked.

I lied on the couch with my hand on my forehead, closing my eyes. Not saying a thing to his question.

Then I groaned. “Are you ok, hyung?” he asked. “You look like you’re not…” he was like answering his own question.

I opened my eyes and looked at him who sat sitting on the floor and his face was facing me. “We had a fight, me and Aya… because of Hoshi” I blurted out. 

His brows now were rising. “Not good…” he said. “How?” he added.

I sat up and looked down at him, I sighed before I started the story.

I told him the whole story, from A to Z. I rested my face on my palms as I finished telling him everything. “I really want to punch him on the face right now!” I said angrily.

“Chill, hyung. He doesn’t even know you’re her fiancé…” said Hansol while putting his hand on my shoulder.

“And how could she compare Hoshi with Hana… I knew Hana before her. But she’s already my fiancée when she knows Hoshi”

“Isn’t it a good sign, hyung?” Hansol said and smiled.

I looked at him in disbelief. “How can it be good?” I was puzzled.

“It’s like; she actually wants you to choose between her and Hana.”

“And then?”

“Hyung, I don’t know that you’re this bad when it comes to love… she’s jealous, hyung! She’s like having to share you with Hana… what do you think of how she feels?” he explained.

“Then, what should I do?”

“I can’t answer that for you, you’re the one who have to decide…” he replied and tapped my shoulder like trying to encourage me.  

Aya POV

A loud music could be heard coming from an underground room as I was standing before the door, and I knew it was their dance studio that Jooeun told me earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter