Mess Up

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

I was sitting alone in my class. My friends from vocal team and performance team were not in the same class with me. 

I was zoning out as my mind full of things that had happened on break time earlier. The reactions I got from my friends especially Jooeun weren’t good. They might be disappointed with me because I didn’t tell them the truth from the start.

Also the way other students reacted on the news worried me even more. I usually got cold glances from those fangirls when I hung out with my friends but now some of them even threw me some bad words on my way to my class. “Huh…scary…” I sighed.

“What’s scary?” a voice asked.

I immediately turned my head to the side, where the voice came from and saw Hansol was sitting next to me, smiling. “Since when you’re here?” I asked.

He shrugged “long enough to see you day dreaming the whole time” he giggled.

Then Mingyu and another hiphop team member who-I-didn’t-know-his-name-yet came and sat in front of me. “Hello sister-in-law” greeted the member-who-I-didn’t-know-his-name.

“Oh… hello… please don’t call me that… just call me Aya” I said.

He then smiled “I’m Jeon Wonwoo” he introduced himself. 

I nodded and smiled back to him. Then I looked at Mingyu who kept staring at me since he came. I raised my brows to him like asking why-you’re-staring-at-me. He then sighed. “aish… I’m so disappointed” he complained.

“Why?” I asked curiously, he might be didn’t like me being a fiancée of his friend.

“Because I like you and now I lose my chance to go out with you since you’re our sister-in-law” he bluntly confessed.

I was surprised with what he just said. He’s so straightforward… isn’t he? I thought and being awkward since I didn’t know how to react.  

“Where’s Seungcheol hyung?” asked Wonwoo to Hansol.

Hansol just shrugged “comforting Hana probably” he replied.

“It might be a huge shock to her… she used to be so proud that Seungcheol hyung was chasing her like desperate and did everything for her but then suddenly the news of Seungcheol hyung has engaged to Aya is spreading… I’m so curious to see her face” said Wonwoo and cackled to his own words.

Hansol and Mingyu were also giggling with him.

I was just looking at them one by one. Why are they laughing? They don’t like Hana? They’re quite a gossiping type. I thought. “You guys don’t like her? Why?” I asked.

They then looked at one another “just…” said Hansol, and then he shrugged. 

“Don’t worry… we fully support you and Seungcheol hyung!” said Wonwoo. “Right, Mingyu?” he added and elbowed Mingyu a bit.

“Aish… I’m so heartbroken… no one care?” he hissed. But Wonwoo just tapped his shoulder like trying to calm him down.

“But anyhow… I’m like the third wheel… am I? ahh… this is not good” I sighed. 

“Why you said so? You guys have engaged… if she gets in between you two, then she’s the third wheel…” said Hansol.  

But then, Hana came into the class with red and swollen eyes like she just cried. Looking at her like that, I felt so guilty. Weird, but I felt like hugging and comforting her now.

Not long after that, Seungcheol came in and went straight to us. Hansol immediately stood up and gave the seat next to me to Seungcheol.

Seungcheol just quieted for the whole class and sometimes I caught him spacing out. I felt so guilty seeing those two being hurt because of me. They must be still a happy couple like the first time I saw them before if Seungcheol didn’t reveal our relationship… or if I’m not engaged to Seungcheol. I thought.

I was also lost in my thought while playing with the ring on my finger.

*****

I was sitting on the couch in the living room when Jooeun came back from her class. She just walked passed me and ignored me like I was invisible. She was walking towards her room before I stopped her. “Jooeun…” I called her.

She rolled her eyes to me. But still, instead of walking straight to her room, she walked to me and sat on the couch next to me. “What? You want to apologize?” she asked.

“Yeah… what else? Sorry for not telling you about Seungcheol” I apologized.

She sighed. “Why?”

“He asked me to keep his identity a secret… even to you and uncle” I explained.

She then nodded to me like she understood why I did that. “Means, he’s a prince?”

“Yeah…” I replied her short.

“No wonder he’s so rich… does Soonyoung know about you two? Because he seemed so calm earlier while everyone was shock” she asked.

I nodded to her question “yeah he knows about us earlier than everyone…”

“I can’t believe you told him but not me…” she snorted.

“Sorry…” I said and pouted to her. “Jooeun… do you know Hana?” I asked as I was so curious about that girl. Why everyone in hiphop team didn’t like her.

“Oh, Seungcheol’s girl?” she asked me back. And I nodded to her. “She’s popular…? Yeah, she a popular pianist in our college… like a girl version of those 3 teams…” she informed.  

“Oh… yeah… no wonder, she so pretty… and looks like a nice girl. But it’s weird some people don’t like her” I said.

“I don’t like her either!” she bluntly said. I looked at her in disbelief. “Why you look at me like that? You don’t know her! She’s like an angel outside but a devil inside… so be careful” she warned.  

*****

I was lying on my bed, couldn’t shut my eyes at all as my mind was full with things that had happened also things that possibly will happen. It was already passed midnight but I still couldn’t sleep. Thank goodness it was Saturday I had no classes later in the morning.

I got off the bed and took my phone which was placed on my study desk. And I couldn’t think of anyone else to talk to other than Soonyoung. So I texted him.

To CallMeSoon:

Sleep yet?

I put my phone down on my bed as I thought he could be sleeping at this hour. But not even a minute later, I received a new text.

From CallMeSoon:

Not yet… it’s hard to sleep tonight. I wonder why. Why? Miss me much?

To CallMeSoon:

I can’t sleep… any idea of how to fall asleep faster?

From CallMeSoon:

If I know how, you won’t be chatting with me right now… maybe you need me to fall asleep? ㅋㅋㅋ

To CallMeSoon:

=__= are you a sleeping pill? Nah… let’s just meet up. It’s tiring to type the text…

From CallMeSoon:

See? I know you miss me…ㅋㅋㅋ just come over… I’ll wait you at the door.

I immediately walked out from the house and saw Soonyoung was waiting at his door, smiling.

We were now sitting at the balcony, while taking a midnight breeze. “Aren’t you cold?” asked Soonyoung and he rushed into his room before I even replied to his question.

And he came back with a blanket in his hand not long after that. He then put the blanket around my shoulder and he sat next to me. “Thanks… you’re so sweet…” I praised him.

He just shook his head and a wide grin appeared on his face. “Why you can’t sleep? Stress?” he asked.

“My brain refuses to have some rest…” I sighed. “You sure know why” I added.

He then giggled “I saw a lot of reactions at college earlier. How’s Jooeun? She seemed disappointed”

“She’s ok now… I guess. I already apologized and talked to her” I looked up to him. “What about the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter