Stranger

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol POV

I got back on my car, after talking with Hana. She was the reason for me to smile again. I started the car and drove away.

As I drove pass a bus stop near our faculty, I saw someone familiar sitting at the bas stop alone. I stopped the car and looked at her from a far… she just looked down, playing with a card she held. Not long after that, a bus came and stopped, but when the bus drove away, she still sitting there.

I sighed as I quite understood what was going on. I drove my car to the bus stop and stopped right in front of her.

I got off the car, and pulled her hand to the car. “What are you doing?” she was surprised by my sudden action.

“Get on the car…” I said as I opened the door of the passenger seat. I pushed her a bit and she followed my lead.

“What are you just doing?” she asked me as I entered the car.

I looked at her with my brows raising “Sending you home…?” I replied.

“But I can go home by bus… Seungcheol-sshi” she replied.

And from her tone, it was cold for me.

“I saw everything... just keep quiet and I send you home!” I said and started driving. “So which way to go?” I asked.

She then handed me a piece of paper without even making a sound. It was her address.

The silence was very loud to me, and I couldn’t stand it… “So, how’s your 1st day?” I started.

“Great…” she replied short.

I turned my head to her; she just looked out the window. “Are you angry with me?” I asked.

“No” another short answer escaped her lips.

I sighed “I know you are…”

She then turned her face to face me “So, is it really ok to talk to you?” she asked.

I knew she was angry with me because I ignored her this morning “Yeah, I know I told you I will act like a total stranger to you when there are people around… but we’re alone now… so it’s ok” I replied and smiled to her.

She then sighed “Then, can I borrow your phone?” she asked me… finally her tone changed. 

“What for?” I wondered.

“To contact Mia…”

“For what? What if His Majesty catches you contacting her?”

“You know… I came here with nothing… so—” she stopped, hesitated to continue.

“You have me…” I replied short.

Then I saw her expression changed, like she was pouting? “Yeah… a STRANGER” she emphasized the word and crossed her hands on her chest.

“Ya! What am I? Your FIANCE! Get that in mind!” I replied, it was kinda annoyed me.

I then stopped my car and park at the road side. “Wait here… I have to buy something” I said and got off the car.

Aya POV

Seungcheol returned to the car after about 15 minutes. As he got into the car, he passed me a paper bag. “What is this?” I asked.

“For you…” he replied.

I took out a box from the paper bag and opened it… it was a phone inside. “But…” I tried to refuse.

“If not me, then who else will buy it for you? Just accept it…” he cut off my words.

I rolled her eyes. “Yeah…” Couldn’t argue more…

We finally arrived in front of the apartment building, before I opened the door, Seungcheol stopped me. “What?” I asked.

“Take this too…” he handed me a card… to be exact, a credit card.

I looked at the card he held “W-what?” I was hesitated.

He sighed and took my hand and handed me the card. “How do you expect to live without money?” he asked.

I furrowed but brows and when I was about to talk, he cut me “listen, you’re my FIANCE, and you’re my RESPOSIBILITY… just accept that, and start from now on, I won’t accept any ‘no’ answer from you” he added.

I sighed. “You give me your card, then what about you…?” I asked.

He smirked “Aya… I’m not like you, a run-away princess… I’m here fully supported, I have everything… that’s not the only card I have… don’t worry…”

“ne… thank you so much, Choi Seungcheol-sshi” I said in sarcastic.

“tssk…” he hissed.

“If nothing more, I go in first…” I said and got off the car.

“Aya, I saved my number in your phone… if anything, just give me a call” he said from the window.

“Ne… arraseoyo…” I said and left into the building.

 

As I got home, it was empty as no one was inside… Jooeun has her classes and Uncle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter