Decision

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aya POV

I was sitting on a sofa in library, after THAT incident as well as another argument happened between Seungcheol and me… I needed some peace and quiet environment to rest a bit.

I took a novel and have some reading but without realized, I only stared blankly at the pages instead. With my mind traveled back to the earlier time…

-Flashback-   

Seungcheol immediately caught Soonyoung’s collar and landed a punch on his cheek, and Soonyoung fell on the floor from the hard punch and his lips bled.

“SEUNGCHEOL!!” I yelled from his sudden attack.

In no time, Soonyoung got up and countered the punch on Seungcheol’s jaw. Seungcheol tried to punch Soonyoung back but I managed to get in between them and hugged Seungcheol’s waist “Please stop!!” I said and cried at that time.

Seungcheol surprisingly put down his fist and “Arrghh!!” he suddenly groaned.

Meanwhile, Soonyoung just walked to the corner and sat there, resting his head against the wall and his eyes closed. 

I took Seungcheol’s hand and pulled him out before they started to fight again.

“What is this? Explain to me now!” Seungcheol demanded and his tone was quite high.

“W-we just having a discussion… that’s all…” I replied.

He then giggled “Discussion? While sleeping on his shoulder?”

I was just speechless, couldn’t come out with a reason for that. Yeah, I was wrong… I shouldn’t been that chummy with Soonyoung earlier.

“Sorry” I apologized.

He then just looked at me in disbelief before walked away angrily.

-End of flashback-

I was just sitting at the library until the time for me to go home, didn’t even attend my classes for the whole day.

*****

I was walking through the hallway of the 17th floor, towards my house before I saw Soonyoung was standing near the door.

I sighed. “What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Isn’t it obvious?” he asked me back. “I couldn’t find you anywhere after you went out with Seungcheol…” he added.

My eyes were looking at the corner of his lips, there was a cut and bruise on it and it wasn’t treated yet. Without saying a word, I unlocked the door and pulled him inside with me after that. I made him sat on the couch and took the first aid kit with me to him after that.

I knew I wasn’t supposed to see him but he got that cut because of me… so yeah.

He was staring at my face the whole time I treated his cut. “Don’t look at me like that…” I whined because he somehow made me feel awkward.

“Why? Do I make your heart flutter?” he smiled. 

I then pressed on his cut and it made him moaned “Ahh… Ya! It hurts you know!” he whined.

I then giggled “Serve you right!”

“What?!” he asked.

Then he smirked before he suddenly landed a peck on my lips. All I could do just widened my eyes as I didn’t expect he would do that at all. He then smirked again “I won’t say sorry this time…” he added.

All I could do just stared at his face… Then I sighed “I’m not supposed to see you like this…” I then put the plaster on his cut as I finished cleaning it “You can go home now…” I said while putting back the things into the first aid box.

He then also sighed and got off the couch “Thank you…” he said and walked out from the house.  

As he left, I put my hand on my chest “Ahhh… why is it so complicated? And my heart too… what with this feeling actually?” I sighed and face-palming myself, because it felt like there was a living midget kept hammering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter