Let's Meet Again

Pictures in My Head: Recorded Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and a girl was screaming. Screaming? Of course, Jung Yein would be only the cause of that. After her late night sneak-off, she immediately passed out on her bed after washing up and being pissed off by Taehyung. He cancelled the night schedule session but she did not blame him for the cancellation but still. What was pissing her off was the fact she did not even managed to get the guy from last night’s name. Why did he have to be so slow too?

 

“Can someone close the curtain please?” Yein mumbled with a pillow covering most of her face. Shaking his head unbelievably at her action, Taehyung tucked the drape over its holder before advancing closer towards Yein’s sleeping position. If he was to be in his good-doctor character, he would let the girl be in her slumber but not that day.

 

“Jung Yein, you have to get up. It’s time to get your heart scan.” Taehyung stated as he tugged the blanket off her body. He heard her childishly fighting just like the normal Jung Yein would instead of complying. “Yein...” He continued kindly this time and stopped once he saw the girl finally uncovered her face. Seeing her right arm hung on air, the doctor gently pulled her before she adjusted her new position – sitting.

 

“Can you make the check-up short today, Tae oppa?” She asked drowsily as she tried not to yawn in the midst of the morning conversation. A warm and satisfied smile appeared on his face. It was rather rare of Yein to follow his orders in a couple of minutes. “It will. Now, go get ready. Eat your breakfast and I’ll be back in exactly 40 minutes after I check-up other patients nearby.” He stated before gesturing ‘four’ using his fingers and exited the room.

 

Forty minutes soon passed by and being a very punctual doctor, Taehyung kept his word as he literally stepped into the room forty minutes after he left. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Yein already waited for him in her hospital robe.

 

Being placed in the first-class room of the hospital, unlike other patients, Yein could choose to wear anything she wanted but still following the regulations set up - which was why one could not distinguish her being a visitor or a patient if she was to wander around the hospital grounds. And frankly speaking, she would try hard not to put on the robe since it only made her feel sicker instead of better.

 

By now, Yein already memorised the places in the whole building either in the west wing or the east wing. That was all because of her mischievous side and not wanting to stay put in her room led. It took both of them only the elevator and about ten steps down the hallway before arriving in front of the X-Ray room.

 

“Wait there.” Taehyung instructed and continued, “I’ll just check the room and see if anyone is using it or not.” Yein bobbed her head and saw Taehyung already entering the double door. Not knowing what to do for the time being, she simply whistled silently as she decided to read some of the random articles regarding health that were plastered on the wall. It was only for a few seconds and she already bored.

 

Taking a seat on the chair provided by the entrance, she began to count in seconds to fill in the time. She felt fidgety sitting all alone and her legs did not seem wanting to stop swinging while she had to wait. That was until she heard a squeaky noise made by the chair from her adjacent.

 

Looking up almost instantly, boredom suddenly gone and a smile came upon her face. “Hey!” She greeted as she had her index finger pointing at him knowingly. She saw him imitating her expression and she was sure that even the male was genuinely surprised to meet her there.

 

“I didn't manage to catch your name last time. You can blame the doctor for that. He wasn’t in a good mood yesterday.” She sheepishly admitted and he laughed good-naturedly at her statement. Leaving his original seat, he took a seat on her side, leaving a distance between them. “It’s alright. I understand. I’m Jeon Jungkook.” He introduced briefly.

 

“Jeon Jungkook… oh, what are you doing here? Are you having your heart scan too? Where’s your doctor?” She questioned him curiously with her head unconsciously tilted sideways. She saw hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter