Red Is For Anger Not Love

I'm Hell's Angel

It’s now Kai who sits on the desk chair in Sehun’s room, watching over the heartbroken boy as he sleeps. He doesn’t look peaceful at all, his facial expression is still sad even as he sleeps.
He finally managed to calm him down after he cried in his arms for about two hours. During that time, Jongin didn’t really know what to do. He’s never been good in situations like that and today was no different. All he could do was sit there whilst trying to comfort him, rubbing his back and whispering to him about how this feeling would be over soon. But he knew that he was lying to him, Sehun knew that to.

Kai hasn’t truly had time to think everything through. He’s trying to piece everything together. Sehun had explained to him how it happened.

A fire.
A goddamn fire?!
That’s how he was killed. Burnt alive by a fire caused by Chanyeol.

Chanyeol had caused it whilst they had been fighting, burning Luhan and his whole room within a matter of seconds. How dare he?! How could he?! What were they even fighting about that caused him to go to that extreme!? How could he get so angry at him that he literally burnt him to a crisp!
Everything is gone. There is nothing left of him or his life, only the memories that everyone holds of him. Those are memories that Jongin hopes he can hold onto forever, if these ones escape him he’ll never remember Luhan.


Jongin stands up, tiptoeing across the floor as to not make any sounds. As he places his hand on the doorknob he turns back to face Sehun, hoping that he’ll be able to remain calm when he wakes. He slowly opens the door and slips out, leaving the door open just a crack so that Sehun will know that he left.
Jongin makes his way down the corridor of the dorm, hands clenched into fists by his side as he does so.

“How dare he!” He makes sure he’s out of Sehun’s earshot so he won’t wake him as he shouts, punching the wall as he does so. The plaster crumbles away under his fist leaving a rather large hole in the wall. But he doesn't care.
When Jongin gets emotional, he doesn't cry. He fights. He fights away the sadness that he feels, trying to ignore it all. He'll fight with himself if he has no one to blame, but this time he does have someone. Which is lucky for him, but not so much for the other.

"Park Chanyeol!" He yells once again as he clicks his fingers, rapidly teleporting through room after room until he gets to the one that contains the person that he wants to hurt the most. He has to look into about ten rooms until he gets to the one that Chanyeol is in.
He's in his room, laying on his bed listening to music with his eyes closed. He's alone which will make things a lot easier on Kai's part.

"CHANYEOL!" Jongin grabs the first thing that he can get his hands on, which just so happens to be a glass. He chucks it over at the laying male, it shatters over his forehead on impact causing the other to jolt upright, pain suddenly shooting through his head.

He yanks his ear buds out of his ears, rubbing his eyes as he feels glass near them before he opens them, eyes settling on Jongin. Well one eye, the other is currently all blurred from the glass that fell into it due to the fact that he jolted up. It hurts for him to blink, as the shards of glass started to rub against his bare eye, he settles for keeping the one eye closed.

"What the , Jongin?!" The elder male shouts as he stands up, shaking the shards of glass off of his clothes as he does so.
Jongin wastes no time in making his way over to the other, wrapping one of his hands around Chanyeol's thin neck before slamming him into the wall, keeping him pinned to it just by the pressure he puts onto his neck.

"You killed him!" Jongin practically growls as he speaks, hatred dripping off of each word that he spits towards Chanyeol.
Chanyeol slowly starts to turn red, breathing cut off by the other's hand. Of course this won't kill him, Jongin can't kill Chanyeol, he doesn't have the power too. Chanyeol didn't have the power to kill Luhan either, but that's something Kai will never know.

"I-it was a-an accident!" He manages to get out as he tries gasping for air. A stabbing sensation fills his right eye and he knows it's from the glass, he just doesn't want to think about it. He can't. His attention has to be focused on Jongin.

"YOU CAN'T JUST KILL SOMEONE ON ACCIDENT! YOU HAVEN'T JUST KILLED LUHAN YOU'VE KILLED SEHUN AS WELL!" He brings his knee up to land a blow to Chanyeol's stomach, as he does this he lets go of his neck, instead moving to yank the other down to the floor by his hair, kneeing him in the head and ripping out a handful of his hair in the process.

If he had actually killed Luhan, Chanyeol would have stayed there and taken all of the beatings. But he didn't. He was just covering up D.O's mistake to protect his 'precious lil angel' from the truth. He's fed up of taking it.
Chanyeol slides his legs across the floor, hitting Jongin in the shins and sending him tumbling to the floor.  He whacks his head on the corner of the desk in the process, a trickle of blood starts to run down the side of his head.

"I DIDN’T ME-MEAN TOO!" Chanyeol yells as he brings himself to his knees, trying to stand up. However Jongin regains his sense of balance and launches at him, tackling him back down to the floor, pinning him to the cold wooden surface , by sitting on his chest and holding him down by his shoulders.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT AND YOU KNOW IT, CHANYEOL! YOU'VE KILLED THEM! YOU! ALL YOU!!" Jongin balls his hands back into fists, bringing one of them down onto the centre of Chanyeol's nose. A cracking sound echoes throughout the room and it's obvious that Chanyeol's nose is now broken. The pain shoots up throughout his face, making him writhe and grimace in pain.

Chanyeol wills himself to fight back, bring up his arm that isn't held down by Jongin and punching him in the jaw, hurting his own hand in the process.
Jongin falls off of Chanyeol, now laying on the floor next to him with a split lip, bleeding head and a banging headache.

Kai manages to sit himself up, glaring daggers at Chanyeol as he moves to launch at him once again.

"Stop it!" Baekhyun shouts into the room, startling both of the boys and making them freeze in their actions.  He stands by the door, Kris, Suho and Lay stand behind him. Baekhyun runs into the room, going to and kneeling by  Chanyeol's side, pulling his head onto his lap as he does so. Suho stands over the two of them, before also kneeling down, trying to inspect Chanyeol’s face and see the damage that has been done.
Both Kris and Lay go behind Kai, trying to hold him back by pulling on his arms.
By this time he's full out growling at Chanyeol, all his thoughts turned to hurting him

"Kai! Calm down!" Kris tells him, tightening his hold on the younger male as he does so.
Jongin just shakes his head, eyes locked on Chanyeol as he does so. He wants to make him suffer for what he has done, he needs to pay. All he sees is red.

"Sorry Kai." Is the last thing Jongin hears before his whole world goes black.