Lies

I'm Hell's Angel

Kyungsoo sits on the table of his family home. This is a building that only the Do family and their close friends know of, Exo-K and M not included. He hasn't been back to the dorms in over a week, and if he's honest he doesn't want to return but he knows that he has to at some point.

His life for the past week has been nothing but pain and preparation.
He's spent the last week with 'family'. Really they aren't related by blood, but they are the people that Kyungsoo's dad left behind to watch over him. They're called 'Keepers' and their job is to make sure that Kyungsoo fulfils his job as the ruler of Exo. They need to make sure that what Kyungsoo does is right and will go towards helping Exo. They were the people who managed to bring Jongin to this world...well they gave Kyungsoo the power to bring him here anyway.

"Kyungsoo are you even listening to me?" One of the Keepers, Namjoon, asks as he shakes Kyungsoo's shoulders. Said male snaps out of his own thoughts, humming in response as he rolls his eyes.

"I'll take that as a no, then?"

"Why should I listen? We’ve been over what has to happen over a thousand times already and I don't want to hear about it anymore!" Kyungsoo answers, sliding off of the table in the process.

"Repeat it to me then. We need to know that you won't mess this up Kyungsoo. After all the trouble we went to, to help you bring Kai here, the least you can do it listen to and work with us!"

Kyungsoo shakes his head, folding his arms over his chest as he begins to explain, yet again, the plan and job that he has known about for the last three years. The plan and job that he has been working on since birth.

"My job here on Exo is to keep everything under control and everything in balance. I needed to kill Kai and bring him here so that we could have equal members in both Exo-K and M. But I messed it up and somehow he didn't turn out quite like us, that is something that you can't blame me for by the way!" He puts in his own opinion on that situation but just earns a 'Carry on' hand gesture from the other, pink haired male.

"Now Kai lives as our little angel, oblivious to what we really needed him for in the first place. It should be my job to protect Exo, but instead I will destroy it...well sort of. I will remove everyone one by one but still manage to keep Exo in balance. I knew that Sehun would kill himself if I killed Luhan, so that equalled things back out. They all thought I killed Luhan because he was going to tell Kai the truth...but they don't know the truth. They don't know that in the end each one of them will die. They don't know that they will all be killed, all of them except Kai. They think they need to protect Kai but really they need to protect themselves. At the end of all of this, I will rule Exo, The Lost Planet, and then Earth. I would already have Earth by now, but like I said before we needed to balance out Exo before we could do that."

Namjoon nods along as Kyungsoo talks, approving of what he says.

"If your father hadn't messed up you would have had Earth a long time ago, right?" Namjoon asks, even though he already knows the answer to that question.

"Yup. See this is what happens when love gets in the way. If he had just died without killing a member of Exo-K in the process I could of had Earth years ago!" He huffs. His dad really had ruined a lot of things that Kyungsoo needed to fix as soon as he became the ruler. He wishes that his dad had just died without causing these problems, then he never would have met and fallen in love with Jongin. Then he could have left Exo, at 10 members so it was balanced. No one would have to die and everything would be peaceful again. But he knows he couldn’t have done that, he needed to rule for at least a year before leaving, and that year couldn’t be unbalanced.

"Aye! That 'member' had a name you know!"

"Oh yeah. Seokjin. You and him had a lil thing together right? And that's the reason my father killed him. Keepers and members aren't allowed to have relationships and you knew this! He had his own mate that he was cheating on the whole time just for you. You killed him." Kyungsoo points out, a sick smile across his lips the whole time he speaks.
He's insane.

"Shut up! I didn't kill him, don't you dare say that!" Namjoon practically growls, sighing in frustration as he runs his hand through his cherry blossom coloured hair. "I loved him more than his mate ever did, okay? At least I didn't kill him with my own hands, like you will with Jongin!" With that, Namjoon turns and exits the room, leaving Kyungsoo alone with his thoughts.

"Kai still has a chance to live, you know that." He mutters after the large oak doors have closed once again.
He starts pacing up and down the room, not sure on what his next move should be. He knows that he needs to start preparing for, what is pretty much mass murder. But there is something stopping him.

That thing being Jongin and the truth.

See the truth stops him as he other members think that they know the truth. Think that they know what Kyungsoo's plan is, but they don't.
They know that he is in charge and that he is the only one with the power to kill, but they think he will only use that power on Kai and anyone who threatens to let him know 'the truth' like Luhan.

But they're wrong. They're protecting the wrong person and they have been since the start. Kyungsoo always knew that he would have to kill everyone off to keep Exo in balance once he left, if there are no members left on Exo, Exo is balanced.
He’s already killed one member by his own hands and managed to kill off another member because of that. It’s killing him. Knowing that their lives were taken by his hands.


But even though the other members hate him, and are so scared of him that they'll flinch anytime he comes near. He still cares for them, contrary to their belief.
His heart is not stone, or cold like ice. It's just like theirs, even if it is more evil. But here they are all evil, they all have that side to them they just can't remember it.
They're all demons after all.
All accept him.
Jongin.

Kyungsoo has always questioned why it had to be Jongin. Out of all of the people on Earth, why did he have to choose someone like that to kill?
He should have chosen someone that had no heart. But instead he chose someone who has the biggest heart and the warmest smile.
He chose one of the most loving people on Earth.

Saying that Kyungsoo does not love Jongin is a lie.
He does. Even if he does not show it that often, he loves him more than anything. More than he should.
But he knows that he will lose him in the end, he knows that the truth will be told eventually and when that happens he will lose Jongin forever.
He doesn't want that day to come.

"That day can't come." Kyungsoo whispers to himself, shaking his head as if to get rid of those thoughts and the emotions that those thoughts brought with them.

-------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo stands outside of the dorms, staring up the huge building. He didn't want to return, but when Krystal, one of the only female Keepers, pushed him out of his house and locked the door he knew that he had to return.
He hopes that he can just sneak in unnoticed, but knowing the other's he knows that is not going to happen. He really doesn't want to face anyone. He's gone more than a whole week without having to lie through his teeth when he talks to them, he'd prefer to have that time extended.

He eventually picks up his feet and walks into the dorms, kicking off his shoes as he close the steel door behind himself.
It's pretty quiet, almost too quiet. The only sounds are voices coming from the TV in the lounge, judging by this he knows that people are in there.
He tiptoes down the hall, darting past the open door as to remain un-noticed. He then heads straight to the stairs.


Amazingly, he makes it up the stairs and into his room without being noticed, he had to sprint down to his door as he could hear footsteps coming up the stairs but he's pretty sure they didn't notice him. They would have called out to him if they had.
He leans against the door, eyes closed as he pants to regain breath that he lost through running.

"K-Kyungsoo?" He looks up and opens his, recognising the voice to be Jongin's. Well, he would be the only one to call him by that name after all.
Jongin sits there, wrapped up in the blankets of Kyungsoo's bed, looking as if he's about 12 and not 21.

"Hey babe." Kyungsoo says, smiling softly as he moves to sit on the edge of his bed, eyes not leaving Jongin's as he does so.
Jongin wriggles out of the blankets that he had wrapped himself in, before shuffling over to sit behind Kyungsoo. He then wraps his arms around the smaller male's waist and pulls him back so that he sits on his lap, back to chest.

"Where have you been, I've been worried sick." Jongin speaks softly as he tightens his hold on Kyungsoo, acting as if he'll disappear at any moment.

"I just needed to clear my head for a bit. Luhan's death was a big shock to me." He lies, leaning his head back to rest against Jongin's shoulder as he talks.
Not even two minutes into talking and he’s already had to lie.

"It was a shock to all of us...do you know about Sehun?" Jongin questions, rubbing small circles onto his mate's clothed stomach as he does so. He presses a small kiss into Kyungsoo's hair, happy to finally be able to do that again. A small smile spread across his lips, even if what they are talking about should sadden him, all he can focus on is Kyungsoo and the fact that he is in his arms once again.

"Yes, I passed Luhan's room on the way here and I saw him there. He looked peaceful." Another lie. In truth Namjoon had told him about Sehun a couple of days after his death, but he couldn't tell Kai that.

"Anyway, why were you in my room, hmn?" Kyungsoo ask, trying to change the subject, but as Kai answers he knows he failed in doing so.

"Well first off because I missed you. And secondly because Sehun left a letter for me. I haven't read it yet, I can't bring myself to. In there are his dying words, things that he has always wanted to say but never did, I don't think I can bring myself to read them anytime soon. So I came to hide in here, so that I wouldn’t have to be in the same room as my best friends dying thoughts" A sigh falls from Jongin's lips as he finished explaining, the smile he wore fading from his lips.

Kyungsoo turns his head to capture Kai's lips in a soft kiss, which the taller happily returns.
"It's okay, I can understand why you wouldn't want to read it. You don't have to you have all the time in the world after all." He presses another quick kiss to his lips, before he carries on speaking.
"Did you really miss me that much?" He asks, looking up at him with seemingly innocent eyes.

"Yes, I missed you a lot, Kyungsoo." He confirms, a small smile returning to his soft lips as he pushes his sadness to the back of his mind.

"D'aww, lil Nini missed me. How sweet~." Teases the smaller as he twists in the other's lap, moving so that he straddles over Jongin's thighs. Jongin moves his hands so that they rest against Kyungsoo's lower back, supporting him so that he won't fall backwards.

"Aye, I'm not little." Jongin whines, a small pout forming on his lips. Kyungsoo quickly wipes that pout away by placing multiple kisses onto the taller's lips, loving the way he returns each and every one of them.

"True, but you are younger so I have every right to call you little~." A smirk pulls at the corners of Kyungsoo's lips, his arms moving to wrap around Jongin's neck.

"I'm not little, Soo- " Jongin trails off the end of his sentence as he leans in to whisper into Kyungsoo's ear, "You of all people should know that~." He lightly bites the lobe of Kyungsoo's ear, pulling it through his teeth before he starts kissing down Kyungsoo's jaw line.

Kyungsoo shudders in Jongin's hold, biting down onto his plump bottom lip as the other's lips work their way across his jaw line. "Hmn, but it's been so long Jongin~ I think I've forgotten. You should prove to me that you're not little~"

"You'd really like that, wouldn't you Soo~?" Jongin's lips eventually find their way to Kyungsoo's in what starts off as soft kisses, but quickly turn into passionate ones.

'Maybe coming back wasn't a bad thing after all.'

AN//

Hey there! So I haven't actually done an author’s note before but now I am, yay! I may start doing these every chapter but IDK yet.
I'm actually here to ask a question, I left this chapter on a sort of cliff-hanger so that if you guys wanted it I could insert a chapter of Kaisoo , I was going to go ahead and write it but I thought I should ask y'all what you wanted first.
So if you would like to see some of that just lemme know and I'll insert that into the next chapter.

Also imma just say a bit about myself here as quite a few people have asked about this.
My name is Kai and I'm a 15 year old FTM transgender boy. My user name is currently 'ErenKookieTrash' as Eren was the name I previously went by, I decided I needed something more masculine so I changed it to Kai (Thanks Jongin I stole your name)
I'm only mentioning this as some people have messaged me using the wrong name or pronouns so now ya know ^-^
Thank you for reading and I hope you'll enjoy future updates ~ Kai