Seven Days

I'm Hell's Angel

It's been seven days since Luhan's death and therefore seven days since Sehun has left his room.
He hasn't come out of his room at all. Not even for food or water. Of course some of the boys have been dropping food round to his room, they want to care for him but he just won't let anyone in. No one else matters to him apart from Luhan and the fact that he is dead to his world.
Everyday one of them is taking away the plate of untouched food and replacing it with another one whilst he lays in bed pretending to be asleep so that he doesn't have to face anyone.
He's still alive, they check every day. Everyone is on edge about what Sehun might do if he ever comes to his senses. Well everyone except D.O. He doesn't care at all. In fact he hasn't even said anything about the situation at all, it's like it didn't happen at all. All he cares about it making sure that Kai doesn’t find out the truth. But his act of not caring, is all just to hide the truth further away.  

It's been six days since the fight between Chanyeol and Kai and six days since Yeol lost half of his sight.
 He's fed up. His world has been thrown into half darkness and he hates it. He's constantly on edge since he can barely see what's to the right of him anymore. Anyone or anything could attack him at anytime and he knows this. Who knows what or who could take advantage of the giant like male whilst he is like this.
To make everything worse, he's still in pain. Everything hurts, nothing seems to have healed over the six days. He's having to breath painfully slow as to not to irritate the bruises that line his ribs and he's constantly wearing snapbacks to hide the obvious bald patch that's now on his head. Even his eye still hurts, there just seems to be a constant stabbing pain and no matter what he does it doesn't go away. It's like Kai planned it all, planned that Chanyeol would receive all of this pain for days, if not weeks after to constantly remind him of what Kai thinks he did. It's not fair. He didn't do anything to deserve this.
The life he lives is cruel.

It's been five days since Chanyeol has seen Baekhyun smile, a genuine smile. He's trying to pass him off with all of these fake smiles, they're so fake that even a totally blind person would be able to tell that they're fake. He's hurting as much as his mate is. He misses the sight of both of Chanyeol's beautiful eyes and he can't stand the fact that he is always in pain. He can't blame anyone for it though. He knew that Kai would end up doing something like this, he just wasn't prepared for how bad it would be. He wasn’t prepared for the day that everything would start to go downhill. He really wishes that the day had just stayed away altogether.

It's been four days since Baekhyun spent nearly all day on his knees begging D.O to let Lay heal Chanyeol. This is something that no one knows he did; no one can ever know he'd never hear the end of it.
He took a strike for it since he was a bother to D.O throughout the whole of the day, he stopped him from doing anything important and he kept him away from Kai all day. But he doesn't care. All he cares about is making sure that Chanyeol gets better so that he can be truly happy again. That's all he wants. He doesn't care what he has to do to get there; he will make sure that Chanyeol gets the treatment that he deserves. And at some point, he will also make sure that Kai knows the truth about what happened to Luhan. But that is something that he won’t be able to talk to him about for a very long time.

It's been three days since Kai has slept. He can't sleep due to the horrific and extremely vivid nightmares that he keeps happening. He's been having minor ones for the last few months, just little ones about Kyungsoo doing something to hurt him or someone that he cares about suddenly leaving him. But since Luhan's death they've been getting worse. He doesn’t know why, but he thinks it’s due to one of his fears coming true. The fear of being left alone. He’s so afraid that one day everyone he has ever known will just up and leave him. He really doesn’t want that. He can’t have that happen to him. He’s lost everything that he had back on Earth, even if he can’t remember it there is always the pain of knowing that he had something but not knowing what.
 Now these nightmares so bad that Jongin is too scared to even close his eyes, just blinking seems to be too much for him. He knows that it is stupid, he should just man up a bit, but he can’t. The fact is he is scared. To scared to even do something as simple and normal as sleeping. So he refuses too and he doesn’t care how long he has to do it for, as long as the nightmares stay far away from him.
He doses himself up with energy drinks and caffeine so that he doesn't have to face the darkness behind his eyes along with his fears. But he knows that he will crash and burn at some point, but he doesn't want to face that truth. He'll fight to keep himself awake for as long as he possibly can. He can’t achieve anything if he doesn’t fight.

It's been two days since Kyungsoo has been to see Jongin. He checked in on him a couple of times after the fight, just checking to see if he was alright. He knows nothing of the slap that Kris gave him and he knows nothing about the breakdown that Jongin had after he was slapped into reality. He’s clueless to the fact that Jongin is fighting with himself to keep awake. He will never know anything about the nightmares as Jongin doesn't want to tell him about it.
But he wouldn't care anyway. He'd only start to care if the nightmares could kill Kai, he does need him alive after all. But soon, Kyungsoo will have no use for Jongin. And he knows this. Sure, he likes Kai a lot more than he did his previous mates, but what he feels for him still isn’t love like the younger male may think it is. Kyungsoo has never loved anyone and he never will. But in the end Kai will be met with the same fate as those he came before him. It has to happen. It won't hurt Kyungsoo, his heart is too cold for him to be hurt by anything.  This is how his life works, it's how his life was designed to work thanks to the family that he came from.
He hates his family. He hates the fact that he had to carry on the traditions that they left for him, the traditions that he can never tell to anyone. The traditions that if he breaks, he'll be faced with death.

It's been one day since Baekhyun finally saw what Chanyeol was hiding under his eye patch. The sight of his now blind eye nearly enough to make him faint on the spot. The beauty that was once held in his eyes in now all gone, replaced with blood, anger and pain. Chanyeol hasn't seen Baekhyun since then, he can't find him anywhere and no one knows where he's gone. It's like the sight of his eye has scared him away, and if he's honest he doesn't blame the shorter for running. His eye looks like it should belong to Satan, he never should have let the other trick him into removing the eye patch.

Which brings us on to today.
Kai is wondering around the dorms like a lost zombie. Tiredness slowly overcoming his body and refusing to leave. He's walked into walls more than once, which has raised suspicion among a few of the other males, none of them know what is really going on with him. A lot of them just think that he is still shaken up over Luhan.
D.O has not returned to see Kai. He hasn't even returned to the dorms at all due to the plans that he hast to complete or put into action.
Baekhyun is still nowhere to be seen, therefore Chanyeol has locked himself up in his room. Refusing to see anyone as he claims that they'll all be scared away just like Baekhyun.

Nothing has changed.
Well actually that's a lie.

Tao walks into Sehun's room, a fresh plate of food and a cup of water in hand. He places them down on the desk, removing the untouched beverage and food  from yesterday as he does so. He turns towards the bed, expecting to at least be able to say something to the male.
But he's not there. The covers are all made up on his bed, in the way that makes it look like they haven't been touched in weeks.
All that is left for Tao to find, is the note that sits on top of the younger's pillow. He removes the note from the white pillow, sitting down on the couch that's on the oposite side of the room as he begins to read.