Note 4 - Written To You From Chanyeol

I'm Hell's Angel

If you're reading this I'm dead.
Jokes
Jokes
But I am injured.

In truth I wasn't going to write to you at all, I honestly didn't see the point in doing so. But just lately things around here have been changing too much, so I thought I'd just add to the list of changes by writing to you...whoever you are. But this isn't going to be some sort of essay, I'll keep it short and sweet for you.

So I mentioned that I was injured? Well you already know about the whole fight with Kai.
That glass he threw at the start successfully managed to blind me, well half blind at least. The glass only landed into my right eye, by leaving it there it started to cut away and well I won't go into detail on what my eye now looks like but it's not nice. I'm actually having to wear an eye patch just to cover it, I don't want anyone seeing especially not Baekhyun. It hurt him enough just seeing me in the state I was just after the fight, he doesn't need anything else to give him nightmares.

You're probably thinking that it's not that bad, I could just ask Lay to heal me up after all. Well I asked Lay , I didn't and still don't see a reason why he can't do it. But he just told me a lot of about it not being fair on Kai and so on. He says that he needs to act as if he blames me too. He had mentioned something about D.O warning him not to heal us, not even Kai. Just shows how much D.O really cares about him, right?

Mates are supposed to care for and love one another. But with D.O and Kai it's the opposite, at least to D.O it is. Kai loves him, everyone can see it and no one understands how. D.O is so distant with him nowadays he might as well not exist. He wasn't like this in the beginning, just after Kai had died and come here, D.O was so nice to him, everyone was shocked. It was just to try and earn his trust, he acted like he was in love with him, lead him on so that he could use him over and over again. You don't know what he needed him for, right?
You'll find out eventually but I think it'll be more interesting if you wait to find out, don't you think so too?

Anyway, I actually feel sorry for Kai, he knows nothing due to the high walls D.O has managed to build around the truth. But I can tell you know that those walls are breaking, and soon they will come tumbling down.
One of us will snap, and next time D.O won't be able to stop them like he did with Luhan.

We will save ourselves.
And even if he does hate us, well me at least, we will save Kai.
 - Park Chanyeol