Note 1 - Written to you from Kai

I'm Hell's Angel

~ My name is Kai.
Welcome to my life. ~

Now, I wasn't born as 'Kai'. That's the name that was given to me by well, I don't know who they were and I still don't. I never will.
I was born as Kim Jongin, son of...well I don't know who. I can't remember my Mother's or Father's name. Their names are one of the many memories that were taken from me.
Now you may be sitting there thinking, 'Memories can't be taken from you, this boy must be crazy' well I'd say that you're right. I am crazy, in certain espects of life at least.

But there are creatures in this world, and other's that have the power to remove the things that you need the most. Like, in my case, you memories and your life.

I'm dead.

I died at the age of 18 due to 'unknown causes'. But there is a reason for everything. That is something that I have always known, something that I have always believed, something that I will always remember no matter what the people in my life try to do to me.

I bet you're wondering how I am telling you all of this, right? I'm dead, I shouldn't be able to write.
I'm an angel.
But not an angel of the lord like you might expect. I am an angel of Exo. Exo is a planet, much like Earth but it's run by people with 'powers'. This place goes by many names, however I only know and use one.

One of my goals is to find out what the people back on Earth call this place, or if they even know of it.
I have many goals.

Another one of them, is to find out what those people are.
The people who are always around me.

Here, we are split into two groups called, Exo-K and Exo-M. There is also a third group called Exo-L, but no one who lives here belongs to that group, which makes me question why it even exists in the first place. But people do say, once you become a Exo-L there is no leaving.
I belong to Exo-K.
There are six of us in each group. Each of us have our own power, and own story. But I'm different. I am not like the rest.  The other's have all of their memories and they all seem to know more about myself than I do.
I don't know how.
I don't know if I knew them when I was alive and back on Earth or not. They won't tell me. They never seem to answer any of my questions, they just tell me to keep calm and have fun.

They know things that they want to keep from me.
I hate that.
Even the one I love hides everything from me.

Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo is my 'mate'. Everyone here has one, it is as if we're animals. Wolves if you want to have a specific animal.
We know that we're mates, we can tell. When we look at each other our hearts will start beating about ten times faster. Sometimes if the time is right our thoughts will turn impure, that happens more than you may think.
In terms of looks, me and Kyungsoo are nothing alike. He's small, something that everything picks up on but doesn't dare to comment on. He has a big , as well as big thighs and lips, the perfect features if you ask me.
His eyes hold the universe.
He looks innocent, untouched and pure. He looks like he should be the angel.
But he's not.
I don't think anyone else here is. I'm the only one.
Well at least I think I am.
I'm different compared to everyone else.
They're not the same species as me, I know they're not.
Are they even dead?
Were they even from earth in the first place?

I will answer these questions.
Do you want to answer them with me?
If the answer is yes, I can let you see through my eyes.
You can live my story with me.

Would you like that?