Goodbye

I'm Hell's Angel

"Luhan?!" The two males stand there in pure shock as they stare at the flickering image of their dead friend. Said friend just smiles softly, waving back at the two.
He then reaches over to the side of him, grabbing a board that previously couldn't be seen due to the field of view. Luhan writes on the board before turning it around to face the others.

'I can't talk as you wouldn't be able to hear me.'

"Can you hear us then?" Tao asks, still not quite believing that what they are seeing is true.
Luhan nods in response instead of wasting time by writing out one word.

"How are you doing that...you're dead!" Tao speaks again, moving closer to the hologram of Luhan, moving around him in a circle before going back to stand by Kris' side. By the time he is back Luhan as finished writing.

'After we die we go to a place called The Lost Planet, it's home to Exo-L. Here the demons who died before us live, each one with their own set of powers. A boy called Youngjae, has a power where he can communicate with the living, couple that with me being able to control objects and we were able to make this happen.' We haven't perfected it yet, meaning I couldn't control where I showed up, that's why I turned up in....Jongin's room?'
Luhan stands there, smiling as he holds up the board. Kris then notices the deep red mark that lines the majority of Luhan's neck. It stops just before it reaches the back of it.

"Luhan. What's that mark on your neck?" Asks Kris, ignoring what they were talking about before and pointing to his neck to emphasise his question.

Luhan holds the board under one of his arms before drawing a finger across his neck, he then tilts his head to the side, closes his eyes and sticks his tongue out to symbolise that he's dead.

"It's the scar left behind from your death?" Kris questions again, earning a nod in response from the older male.

Kris and Tao share a quick glance with each other, fear evident in both of their eyes. They knew that D.O was violent, and they knew that he had cut deep but neither of them knew he could be that bad. Both of them had the same question; what if that happened to me?

The image of Luhan starts flickering slightly, his figure coming in and out of focus a couple of times.

"What's happening?" Kris directs his question at Luhan, but it's Tao that answers.

"Bad connection?" Luhan point at him as he says this, smiling and giving him a thumbs up as if to say 'got it.'

Luhan then sits down, cross legged on the floor. He does this so that it is easier for him to write on the rather large board, he would rather leave it on the floor than have to try carrying it whilst writing.
Kris and Tao use their brains and decide to come and stand behind the holographic male, peering over him as he writes.

'I haven't got much time. Bring Sehun to me' 

Luhan tilts his head back to look up at Kris and Tao,  a hopeful and excited look filling his eyes at the thought of seeing his boyfriend.
Kris and Tao share yet another look with each other, this time both of their eyes begging for help.
How do they tell him.

“Luhan...is Sehun not there with you yet?” That’s the only thing Tao can think to say, what else was he supposed to say ‘Your boyfriend killed himself because of you’ he couldn’t do that.

Luhan’s facial expression falls, the two alive males can clearly see his heart shattering into millions of pieces right in front of them, it breaks their hearts as well. Luhan looks down, staring at the board that’s in front of him.

‘He’s dead?’

“Sorry Luhan.” Both Kris and Tao speak at the same time, unable to lift their eyes away from the cross legged male that sits before them.
Luhan’s figure starts to become even more unfocused than it previously was, the colours of his shirt changing at random points in time.

‘When did he...you know?’

“I found the letter this morning,” Tao starts explaining, having to take a deep breath and keep himself composed before continuing, “Our best bet is that he did it last night.”
Kris nods in agreement, slipping his hand into the hold of his mate’s as he does so.

‘Then he’ll be here soon.’
That’s the last thing Luhan writes before there is a white flash of light and he’s gone, leaving Tao and Kris standing there just staring at the now empty floor.

“Do you think they’ll be okay?” Kris asks, finally looking back up at Tao. All Tao can do is shrug his shoulders as he presses as kiss to the other’s temple.
“I honestly don’t know. They’ll be together soon though, so let’s hope so.” He smiles softly, before his attention is drawn to the note that Kris still holds in his other hand.

“Where should we leave that?” Tao queries, nodding down to the letter.
Kris looks down at his hand, before letting go of Tao to walk over to Kai’s bed. He places the note on top of the male’s pillow.
“He’ll see it there.” They both nod in agreement, linking hands again before starting to head for the door, but something catches Kris’ eye before they can get out.

“Hold on.” He says, slipping out of Tao’s grip again as they go to where they stood earlier, he bends down to pick up the object that lays on the ground.

“But how did he..what even is it?”

Kris shrugs before he holds up a piece of photographic paper, revealing a picture of Luhan and Sehun, under the Tree Of Life whilst surrounded by stars, taped to the back of it is a silver ring. There is an arrow drawn onto the back that’s pointing to the ring, attached to that is some writing that reads ‘I know I’ve already asked you this, but I never gave you a ring, not that we need one. But anyway. Oh Sehun, will you marry me?’

“A picture?” Tao says, Kris shakes his head as he turns around the photo paper to reveal the backside to Tao.

“No, it’s a marriage proposal.”

-----------

Kai is knelt in the ashes of Luhan’s room with Sehun laying in front of him.

“I didn’t think that I would be doing this today, Sehun. I didn’t think that I would ever be doing this.” Kai speaks to the dead body of his best friend, clutching onto his left hand as he does so.

“You better be with Luhan. You better be with him right now covering his face in kisses. You better be happy, young man, do you hear me!?” He shouts at him, not able to stop the flood of emotions that overcome him.

“Kai are you in there?!”
Kai is drawn away from Sehun’s dead body as he hears someone call for him. He had managed to get Sehun in here unseen, thanks to his powers. He didn’t want to be the one to break the news.

Within the next minute both Tao and Kris appear at the door, both sets of eyes immediately drawn to Sehun’s body.

“Y-you found him?” Kris questions. That’s not the reaction that Kai was expecting.

“You knew?” He answers the other’s question with another question, raising one of his eyebrows as he does so.
Both of the males nod, staring down at the ground as guilt consumes them. They shouldn’t be guilty, they have done nothing, but the look that Jongin gives them makes them both feel as if they were the ones to push Sehun over the edge.

“He left a note in his room. I found it last night. You need to read it, we left it in your room.”
Kai nods as he looks up at them, sighing before looking back down at Sehun.

“Also,” Tao continues, waiting for Jongin to look back up at him before he carries on with his sentence, “Luhan came to visit.”

“What do you mean, Luhan came to visit?! He’s dead, Tao.” Jongin deadpans, rolling his eyes at the other’s apparent stupidity as he once again looks back down at Sehun.

“No Kai. Luhan managed to team up with someone, they used their powers together and he was able to talk to us through a hologram, he even...somehow...managed to leave something for Sehun. Sehun hasn’t got to him yet, Luhan called thinking that Sehun was still alive.” Hearing that come from Kris makes Kai want to rip his heart out. Sehun would of had the chance to talk to his love again if he had just waited. But no he back out before he had the chance to.

“What did he leave?”

“This.” Kris passes the ring attached to the photo paper down to Kai, who takes it and reads over the back of it as soon as he gets it.
Marriage.

“He proposed to you, Sehun?!” Jongin says, almost in disbelief. He can’t help but let a small smile creep onto his lips at the thought of Sehun and Luhan getting married, how happy the two would have been.
“When you find him, you marry that boy okay Sehun?” Jongin speaks to Sehun. He tears the ring off of the back of the photo paper, making sure not to rip it in the process, before he slips the band onto Sehun’s ring finger smiling the whole time.

“And Luhan,” Jongin looks up towards the burnt and crumbling ceiling as he speaks, as if directing his story straight at Luhan “You protect Sehun and show him all of the love in the world. You do not leave him and be the best damn husband you can be!”
A single tear falls down Jongin’s cheek, he takes one last look at Sehun before he stands up and heads for the door. Tao and Kris move to the side to let Jongin out, but he stops just by the doorway, turning back to take one last look at Sehun.

“Goodbye, Lu Sehun.”