Luhan

I'm Hell's Angel

“Okay so what's happening?" Chanyeol asks as he sits down at one of the seats around the round wooden table.. This is the meeting room, a room that only the people present know about. Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao and Kris sit round the table whilst D.O stands, pacing up and down around the cold stone room.

"It's Kai." Luhan answers, staring at D.O, who hadn't even asked the question as he says this.

"Yes we all know that it is Kai, Luhan. But what about him?!" D.O suddenly snaps, spinning on his heels to stare down at the other male. One of the reasons Kyungsoo prefers to stand during these meetings is the fact that he can look down on everyone whilst they have to look up at him, it gives him a bigger sense of power, not that he really needs it.

"Well....he's getting, curious." Luhan answers, rubbing the back of his neck as he does so. He's obviously afraid of Kyungsoo, afraid of what he might do to him, everyone is.

"What do you mean by he's getting curious? Can't you just get to the damn point?" Baekhyun speaks up, sighing and crossing his arms over his chest as he does so.
No one wants to be here as these meetings can go on for hours if they let them, it's early in the morning and no one wants that. All of the males want to be with their mates, like they always do. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao and Kris are the lucky ones in this situation as they are perfectly fine with being locked up for hours, the other's are not.

"Well, he's starting to ask questions. To himself. I've been keeping a track on his thoughts lately. He's starting to doubt us, what we are and what we mean to him, soon he may find out everything if we are not careful." He speaks slowly, keeping his eye contact on Kyungsoo the whole time.

"That's nothing to worry about." Kyungsoo states, catching everyone off guard. Normally there would be a sense of panic when a test subject starts to question the rest of the group, but for some reason now it is different.

"What do you mean 'it's nothing to worry about', this is a big thing that could ruin everything that we have been working on for the last few years!" Suho says, earning nods of agreement from the rest of the men seated around the table.

"Kai will no find anything out, no one will ever tell him and it's not as if his power can help him find anything out. He doesn't know where this place is, or the testing chambers. He doesn't know what we really are or where he really is and he never will. We have nothing to worry about."
Everyone in the room sighs in unison, everyone except from Luhan.

"You know, maybe we should just tell him. He's upset. Extremely upset over this. He thinks you're hiding everything from him, Kyungsoo. I hate seeing him like that. I hate being the only one who knows what he is really thinking, I hate having to keep all of this from him and just use him like this!" Luhan is stood up by this point, coming to stand face to face with Kyungsoo. Everyone else is quiet as they watch the other two, taken back by the sudden burst of courage and emotions Luhan seems to be having right in front of them.
No one dares to stand up against Kyungsoo or tell him what they think he should do.
You just don't do it.

Rule 2 -  What Kyungsoo says, goes. You do what he says, and when he tells you to do it. You don't put your own views towards him unless you think it could save his life.

"Listen here Luhan," Kyungsoo's tone has turned dark extremely quickly, danger and power dripping off of every word that he says, "We do not tell Kai anything. This little curious stage that he is going through will soon end, it does with everyone and he will be no differen-"

"NO! It ended with everyone before because you killed them which caused not only there ' curious stage' to stop but their whole life! And if you even think about doing this with Kai I will-." Luhan stops himself from talking, knowing that if he continued with what he was about to say he would regret it. He shakes his head and turns to walk towards the door. Everyone stares at him in pure shock, however Kyungsoo just glares at him and lets him leave, not really caring for him or his words at this point in time.

"You're just going to let him leave?" Tao asks, wrapping an arm around Kris' shoulders in a protective way, knowing how much he hates it when Kyungsoo turns dark, especially when it is towards someone from their own group.

"Well yes and no." Kyungsoo replies, returning back to pacing up and down the room, holding his arms behind his back as he does so.

"And what does that mean?" Tao asks again, but with caution this time. He doesn't want to get on Kyungsoo's bad side as well, no one does.

"Well, let's just say that he is free for now, but not for long." A cynical smile forms on Kyungsoo's lips before he  leaves, thoughts spinning around his head on what to do as he exits the room.
The rest of the males just sit there in silence for a while, Tao and Kris opting to go back to their side of the building that all 12 of them share. Even the building is split into two, for the two groups, it sounds stupid but according to Kyungsoo it is needed.

"What do you think D.O will do to him?" Baekhyun asks just after the door closes again, it's now just himself, Chanyeol and Suho, in reality this make it easier for them to talk. They all trust each other and know that no word of them talking will get back to Kyungsoo.

"Honestly Baek, I don't know. He did seem pretty angry at him. And no surprise Luhan broke one of his 'sacred' rules. “Chanyeol mumbles, pressing a soft kiss into Baekhyun's hair after he does so.

"What if he sends him to the third group. Anyone who goes there never comes back." Suho points out, earning shrugs from the other two males.

"How do you even get sent there?" Baekhyun asks.
Not much is known about the third group or how you become a part of it. All the boys know is that it is not a part of their planet's system, the group lives on the neighbouring planet and they are never heard from. Once you go there you don't come back.
Exo-L's are never heard from.

"I've heard three strikes from somewhere." Chanyeol mentions, thinking back to where he heard it from. "I heard that once you get three strikes you're out of your main group and that's where you go. You become a part of Exo-L and are never heard from again. Luhan is on his first strike if I remember correctly."

"But wouldn't that be two now?" Baekhyun questions as he looks up at Chanyeol from where he had his head resting against his chest. He just nods in response, Suho speaks up instead. 

"As long as he doesn't do anything stupid, he will be fine. I hope so at least."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai sits cross legged on his bed. He had come back into his room after sitting in the kitchen for a while, hoping that Kyungsoo would come back down here after sorting out the problem that had occurred, but there is no sign of him yet.
He knows that Luhan had returned to his side of the dorm a couple of minutes ago, so he must have left things over to Kyungsoo.
It must be important and too dangerous for Kai, that's what he keeps telling himself at least.

He hopes that it is that, so that he won't end up with more questions of why he is left in the dark, why he can't know about what is going on.

He sighs, letting himself fall from his sitting position to lay on his side, opting to go to sleep and ignore all of his thoughts. He just closes his eyes when a voice pops into his head, only it isn't his.

'Kai.'

'Luhan?' It's Luhan. The only person it can be, he's the only one with telekinesis after all.

'I need to talk to you about something.'

'Can't this wait till later, Luhan? I was just about to sleep?'

'No it really can't Kai. There are things that you don't know about, important things. It's about D.O it's about everyone."

'Okay I'm listening.'

'Luhan?'

'Hellllo are you there? Where did you go?!'

'Tell Sehun I love him and that I'm sorry'