Note 3 - Written to you from Baekhyun

I'm Hell's Angel

Hey there.

I'm guessing that you know of Luhan's death, right? Are you still recovering or maybe grieving?
I can't even imagine what Sehun must be thinking right now, never mind how he feels. I'm guessing that he is heartbroken. I know I would be if it was Chanyeol. I don’t even blame him for wanting to hit, Yeol. He deserved it for burning his lover’s room without letting him know first.

Everything to do with Luhan is now gone, it's as if he never existed. There are no pictures of him, all of his belongings are gone. He's just gone, dropped off the face of our planet.
I wonder what happens to you once you die.
I mean, I know that we join Exo-L, and go to a place called 'The Lost Planet', but I want to know what happens to you there.
I want to know if Luhan is still out there, just on a different planet.
Maybe he's like a ghost now, just floating around that planet with all of the other people that have been killed.
If that's the case I hope that he can be happy. But how can he be? He's dead and without Sehun, I imagine he's probably doing the same thing as Sehun and crying his eyes out right now if he is still out there.

Anyway, I'm not writing to you just to talk about Luhan. I'm writing to you to tell you about our 'strike' system. It's something that will crop up a lot and you should know about it too, right?
So strikes are something that D.O gives to us when we do something that goes against one of his many rules, the only person who doesn't know about the strikes is Kai. He knows about some of the rules but not the ones about D.O and what we can and can't do around him.
We have three strikes, so three chances. If you hit your third one then you're punished. Sometimes it's torture, other times people have been kicked off of the planet and this time, it was death. We aren't punished with death that often, no one has been killed for years. But now everything seems to be changing.
I don't think that anyone is safe anymore.
Something has changed inside of D.O. If you ask me, I think that he is worried about who will crack and tell Kai about what we are, what he is and what he is actually doing here.
Either that, or he is worried that Kai will start to piece things together.

I just hope that Kai can find out the truth soon, either on his own or from one of us. One of these days maybe I'll tell him. Finish what Luhan obviously couldn't.
But that would mean leaving Chanyeol. I can't do that to him. It'd break his heart, break him completely. He'd break down until there was nothing left.
He'd try to join me in my grave. I don't want that.

The last thing I am going to leave you with is the current list of our strikes, I'll update you as often as I can as things change so that you have a clear picture of who is in the danger zone.
And yes, D.O did give both Suho and Chanyeol a strike for setting Luhan's room on fire.
It's unfair isn't it? They were helping him and they still got punished. But that's how things work here.

D.O - Obviously he has none
Kai - One (you may be thinking, why does he have one if he doesn't know of all of the rules? He did something to upset Kyungsoo once. You'll find out more about this one day)
Chanyeol - Two
Baekhyun - One (I blame Chanyeol for this, making my powers go off in the middle of the night. It wasn't my fault that he gave me too much pleasure at once. I guess it could have been worse though, it could have been his powers going crazy)
Suho - One
Sehun - Two

Luhan - Dead
Tao - Zero
Kris - Zero ( These two love staying in D.O's good books. Mostly because they don't want to be split apart. None of us do)
Lay - One (I'm pretty sure this one was for helping to heal one of the workers that we have here. If I remember correctly his name was Zico, he was suffering from cancer a couple of months back. Lay helped him recover and beat his cancer in a couple of days. D.O didn't like this at all as we aren't even supposed to talk to the Workers never mind save their lives. Again, punished for doing a good thing.)
Xiumin - Zero

And that's all you need to know about this system for now.
I just hope that I won't be adding another death to this list.

~ Baekhyun