Dead Star

I'm Hell's Angel

 

Sehun sits in his room, throwing a tennis ball against the wall that is oposite him. He's been sitting in here since this morning and it's now early evening. He didn't have anything to do or anywhere to go. Luhan had told him this morning that he would be working on a 'secret surprise' for him all day so he hasn't been around.
But then again Luhan hasn't even contacted the younger male all day. Usually if Luhan is away like this he would at least try to contact Sehun even if it was only for a lil bit.

Sehun loses concentration as his thoughts cloud over his mind, causing him to mess up his aim with the tennis ball. It bounces off the corner of the wall and hits one of the picture frames that sit on his deck, it topples to the floor, a subtle cracking sound can be heard on impact. He sighs, knowing that the one that dropped was the only one that he has of himself and Luhan. He walks over to it, kneeling on the ground as he picks it up, immediately shards of glass fall from the broken frame. He stares down at the picture for a moment, smiling at the memories that just looking at it gives him.
They had taken this only a few weeks ago, they had some freedom and were able to do whatever they wanted for once. Luhan had surprised Sehun by taking him up to the Tree Of Life.
Up there everything was peaceful, and when midnight came, all of the stars that were in the midnight black sky fell down to Exo. Tiny balls of fire had surrounded the two males, making them feel truly alive for the first time in their whole lives.

Luhan had been recording the whole thing on his phone as he knew that the stars would fall, that's how Sehun managed to get that perfect photo.
The one thing that stands out most to the youngest male about that night is what Luhan had said to him;
"You know, out of all of the stars here, you're the brightest. You're the best, the prettiest and you know what, you're mine. You always will be. Even if I die, you will still be mine. We are both stars, and stars don't die easily. They die over time just like we will, but we won't be dying anytime soon. As long as we have each other we'll be alright, Sehun. I love you."

Sehun smiles like a love struck school girl as he thinks about what they had said to each other on that night. He wants more nights like that with Luhan. He wants to spend forever with him, and death isn't going to stop that.

He carefully removes the piece of photo paper from the broke frame, shaking the specs of broken glass that cover the front of it.

"Maybe Luhan has a spare frame I can have, he should be back by now." He mutters to himself before he stands up. Ignoring the glass that now lies on the floor as he stuffs the photo into his jacket pocket and heads to his door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun walks down the corridor of the Exo-M dorms, saying the occasional hello to the odd people that he may pass. If any of them were part of the actual group, he would stop to have a conversation with them, but they weren't.
They were what they call 'workers'. Sehun thinks that it's a horrible name as they are people as well, not just workers. But it is a name given to them by Kyungsoo and he doesn't dare to say anything bad about it, at least not to him.

He passes one that goes by the name of Jungkook, nodding in his direction, to acknowledge his presence as he passes. He's about to reach Luhan's door, but a little voice from behind him stops him.

"Excuse me Oh Sehun." It's Jungkook.
Sehun looks over his shoulder, now half facing the other male as he raises an eyebrow over in his direction.
"Luhan was in there with D.O earlier. I never saw him leave but it looked like whatever they were going to talk about was pretty serious. I know you normally let yourself in, but I'd knock this time if I was you. You know what D.O can be like."

D.O? Why was Luhan with him?
"Okay thank you Jungkook." Sehun smiles at him before turning back to the door, knocking on the wooden frame a few times before waiting for a reply.

Silence.
He knocks again, thinking that maybe Luhan just hadn't heard him. Even if he was in there with Kyungsoo he could at least talk to him telepathically to tell him that.

"Hey Luhan. Are you in?!" He shouts threw the door and yet again there is no response.
He presses his ear against the cold door, listening out for any movement. Or signs of life in general.
Nothing.

He takes his keys out from his back pocket, slipping the right one into the lock before turning it. Everyone has a key to their mate's room, just in case of emergencies. This isn't really an emergency but Luhan trusts him, he should be allowed into his room.

He cracks the door open just slightly and the first thing he notices is that something doesn't smell right.
There is a smell coming from somewhere inside his mate's room, it smells sort of metallic.

"Luhan?" Sehun calls out into the room as he opens it just a bit more, pushing his head round the corner so that he can see in.
And in that moment his whole world comes crashing down.

Luhan lays on the hard wooden floor.
Not moving.
Not breathing.
But covered in blood.
Sehun manages to take one step into the room before his legs give up on him, sending him tumbling to the floor. He kneels there, staring at his love who has a giant gash cut across is throat. Blood pools next to Luhan's head sticking to and dying his beautiful blonde hair, red.

"L-Luhan?" Sehun's words are broken up by his sobs, tears cascading down his pale cheeks as he comes to terms with what has happened.

"He-he's dead."

He shakes his head, balling up his fists and frantically rubbing at his eyes. Trying to get the image of Luhan dead out of his mind.
It's a dream.
He's hallucinating he has to be.
He re-opens his eyes and is me by the same sight.

"No..no...no...no...no.." He starts muttering the word no over and over again. His pitch getting louder with each word until he is shouting at Luhan's corpse. He can't stop himself from shaking as he tries to stand up. He manages it, just about and walks closer to Luhan's body on shaky legs.
He now stands with his feet on either side of Luhan's waist, his feet sitting in the gap between Luhan's waist and his wrists.

His legs give out on him again and he falls to lay ontop of Luhan's chest, if he was still alive the younger would have squished the elder by now with how petite his frame is.
He starts sobbing into Luhan's shirt, unable to catch his breath as he screams. He can't stop himself.
He doesn't know what else to do.

"WHY?! WHY!? WHY!? WHY!?" Sehun starts chanting words over and over again. Starting with why, then no, then stop.

"Y-you told me that w-we weren't go-going to d-die anytime soon Lu-luhan. Y-you said that w-we would be fin-ine as long a-as we ha-ad eachot-ther. B-but now you-you're gone. Yo-you lied to m-me!!" He starts to shake Luhan's shoulders as he yells to his corpse, causing the gash on his neck to ooze more blood.

"What am I meant t-to do now?! T-tell me what t-to do!"
His sobs get more violent as his voice now gives out, silent screams leaving his lips as he sits there on top of his dead mate.
His power starts going haywire due to the sudden outburst of emotions. Papers, books and clothes start getting flung around the room by the tornado that is created. Pieces of the wall start to chip away as Sehun continues to silently scream, tilting his head back, unable to catch his breath as he cries.

He has his eyes closed this whole time, refusing to come back to reality and face the damage that he is causing.

"Sehun?! Sehun stop! C-" Lay appears at the door, the first thing he notices is Sehun, sitting there with his head tilted back and powers on overdrive.
His jaw drops as he notices what...no who he is sitting on.

"Luhan?"

Sehun opens his eyes and looks over his shoulder, at the sound of his mates name not his own. He begs for help with his eyes, needing someone, anyone to come and tell him that he is dreaming.
Lay snaps out of a trance that Luhan's dead body put him into as he walks over to Sehun, pulling him off of the deceased's body and into his arms.
He holds the younger close to him as he tries calming him down, letting him cry into the crook of his neck as he tries to calm down.
After a few minutes the tornado disperses and everything in the room drops to the floor. Sehun has finally stopped with the silent screams, managing to catch his breath and lift his head away from the crook of Lay's neck to speak.

"L-lay. U-uses your p-powers to heal him. Y-you can do that. I kn-know you can! Pl-please do it. Sa-save the one that I love."

Lay takes a look over at Luhan's body, shaking his head as he does so.
"There's nothing I can do, Sehun. He's gone."
This causes Sehun to break once again, he can feel his heart shattering into pieces as he now knows that he'll never see Luhan alive again.
He'll never see his smile.
Never hear him laugh.
He'll never be able to tell him how much he really means to him or how much he really loves him ever again.
Because he is gone.
Death is a cruel thing. And murder is something that no one should have the power to do.

Sehun turns away from Lay as he looks back down at Luhan's body, digging into his jacket pocket to reach the now crumpled photo of the two of them. His tears stains the paper as he looks down at it, not being able to truly see it due to the tears that cloud his vision.
He takes a step towards Luhan before kneeling next to his body again, he takes Luhan's cold hand and presses the photo into it. He curls the elder's fingers around the photo before pressing small kisses to each one of his knuckles.
He's about to get up and walk away, back to his room where he will live and never leave. Where he will grieve for days. However the feeling of something hitting his head stops him.

Drip.
Drip.
Drip.

It's almost constant.
He reaches up to feel at his hair, his hand now smudged with blood as he looks at it.

"S-sehun." Even Lay is crying now, the scene in front of him just too much for him to be able to hold onto his own emotions, "L-look up."

Sehun does as he is told, having to move just slightly so that he can clearly see what is on the ceiling.

'Three strikes. I warned him - D.O'

Some of Luhan's blood is pulled down by gravity and lands on Sehun's pale and tear stained cheek as he reads. The splashes of red soon washed away as his salty tears as they run down his cheeks once again, showing no signs of stopping any time soon.

"My star is dead."