Dreams And No Regrets

I'm Hell's Angel

Jongin stands in the middle of a pure black room, the only light coming from the few wall lights that are dotted around the place. He's confused to all hell on where he currently is. The last thing he remembers is going to sleep, and now here he is. It must be a dream, but this feels to real to be a dream.

"Hello Kim Jongin, I'm Kyungsoo."
He turns around to face a smaller male, he's dressed in all black and from what Jongin can see of him in the low light he has red hair, styled into an up-do. He tilts his head in confusion as he scans the other male up and down, not sure on what he should say? How does he know his name? Who is he, and why has he heard the name Kyungsoo somewhere before?

"Am I dreaming?" Is all has can say, it's all that he wants to know right now. He has to be dreaming, this couldn't be real. Minds are a great and powerful thing, his could be capable of thinking up something like this and in this amount of detail,

"I'm afraid not. I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're dead. You died in your sleep from unknown causes, Jongin." Kyungsoo explains, his facial expression calm yet his eyes filled with pity but care at the same time.
Jongin just stares at him with wide eyes, trying to comprehend what is happening. He's dead? But he can't be.

He shakes his head, muttering to himself over and over again that this is just a dream and he needs to wake up.

"Jongin. You're going to have to listen to me when I say that this is not a dream. This is real, you're really dead. I'm sorry."
Kyungsoo walks towards Jongin, holding out his hand as he tries to grab onto Jongin's arm. But he jerks away before he has the chance. He backs up a few paces, shaking his head more and more as he does so.

"I know that you're scared. Most people are when they hear this news. But you will have to except it. Everyone has to in the end. This is how life works, one minute you are alive and the next you are not. I’m sorry but today fate decided that your time on Earth would be over." Kyungsoo says with a sigh, crossing his arms over his chest to show that he won't try and reach out for Jongin again.

Jongin stops shaking his head after a couple of seconds, staring down at the floor as silence washes over the room.
Dead.
He's dead. Just like that his whole life is gone, his future, his family everything. Everything that he was working towards gone just like that. And now he's here. Wherever here is.

"W-where am I?" He says as he lifts his head up, angling it just right so that he can look into Kyungsoo's eyes as he speaks. For some reason he finds himself drawn to them and he can't look away, he wants to stare into them forever. He feels safe when he looks into them, as if nothing can touch him and as if this whole thing isn't happening.

"You are on EXOPlanet, we call it EXO for short. This is where a select few people come after they have died. We are angels of EXO and now you are too. There are eleven of us, twelve now that you are here and we are split into two groups, EXO-K and EXO-M. You shall be joining Exo-K with me and four other males. They are all perfectly nice so if you’re worried about meeting anyone you don’t need to be. They all know that you shall be arriving with me soon."
Jongin just blinks at him as he takes in all of the information.
Exo? He's never heard of it.
And why him? Out of everyone why did he have to be chosen, surely there could have been better people to pick. He was just...well he doesn't know. He can't seem to remember what he was when he was alive.

"Why me though? And why do I have to be with you?" That probably sounded a lot ruder than he intended it to, he goes to apologise, parting his lips to speak but Kyungsoo cuts him off before he can even take a breath in.

"Because it was written in the stars that you would come here and fine me, as stupid and cheesy as that may sound. This may seem forward since we have literally only just met, but we're mates. We're destined to be together, to grow together and to love. I was sent here to meet you, meet the boy that I will be spending the rest of my time with. It's the same with everyone here, we all have a mate. We don’t chose who they will be, a higher power does that for us They just so happened to put me with you." Kyungsoo smiles a genuinely warm smile towards the younger, something about that pulls on every one of Jongin's heart strings.

"I......stand....me....you......Exo.....love." The conversation that they seem to be having suddenly starts falling deaf on Jongin's ears even though he is the one that's talking. He can't make sense of everything, his vision becoming clouded before a light breaks through the darkness of the room.

----------------------

"Kai! Hey Kai! Wake up!"
In reality, Jongin is laying on his bed in his dorm room. Bandaged up and dosed up on medicine after the fight that he took part in with Chanyeol.
He groans rolling over to press his face into his pillows as he comes back down into the real world. The world that he would rather not be in right now.


He was dreaming all of that. But it was so vivid. Probably because he has lived through all of that before. That was the first conversation he had ever had with Kyungsoo, he's forgotten parts of it over time, due to the condition he seems to have with his memories. But it's always the first part of it that sticks with him, that never wants to leave.
The first part that never fails to make him panic, even now. Even though now he knows what happened, and that it's all true. Even though he's come to terms with how everything is now and the truth, he still panics.
Because of Kyungsoo and how he has changed since that day. He's not the same, he's not the kind, sweet and loving boy that Jongin had fallen in love with within moments of meeting him. He hasn’t even seen that warm smile that he had given him since that day. It’s as if he isn’t capable of smiling like that anymore.

"Kai don't lie on your face!" Lay starts shouting at him, his voice rings around in Kai's already aching head. But he does as he was told, and turns back around to lie on his back. He opens up his eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the sudden bright light of his room. He looks up and to the right, trying to make sense of what is happening.

Lay, Kris and Xiumin all sit in his room, staring at him as if he may disappear within a blink of an eye. Or go off on another rampage. They all look wary of him, none of them really trusting him at this point in time.

"What's going on? And why does my head feel like it's been run over by a one thousand tonne truck?" He asks, trying to sit up as he does so. Pain shoots through his head as soon as he moves and he instantly regrets his decision. Lay tries to push him back down onto the bed, but Jongin bats his hands away, gesturing to him to say that he is fine, when he’s really not, as he waits for someone to explain to him what has happened. He sits up against the headboard of his bed, his head turned so that he can clearly see whoever may talk to him.

"Well," Kris starts to explain, "Lay had to knock you out in order for you to calm down. You wouldn't listen to anyone and were just on a total rampage, you were going to end up hurting Chanyeol more than you already have. If you could of, we think that you may have killed him.”
Kai is not aware of the fact that it is only Kyungsoo that can kill, so saying things like this in front of him should be fine. This also means that he’ll forever believe that Chanyeol really did kill Luhan, well until the day that he finds out the truth at least.

Rule 3: You must lie to Kai at all times when it comes down to the truth. Make up something that will always work for the situation and any other situations that may come up in the future, never mind how hard it may be at the time.
Failing will result in punishment.

Kai sighs, shaking his head slightly as he rolls his eyes, annoyed at the fact that they actually stopped him from hurting him anymore. But he smiles at the fact that he actually managed to hurt the other. It's not a big smile, but it's big enough to be noticed by the other males. They all share a concerned look, each one of them trying to figure out how they can safely carry on with this conversation.

"What's Chanyeol like then? How hurt is he, did I manage to break his precious lil face?" Jongin speaks with such an innocent tone, but his words are dangerous. He really is proud of himself for hurting Chanyeol. In his eyes, he deserved it. He murdered an innocent boy, and he needed to pay for what he had done. He deserved a lot worse than what he gave him.
He deserved death.

"Kai you bruised two of his ribs, broke his nose, ripped out a bunch of his hair and managed to bruise the left side of his face, and that's just the list of things that will actually heal." Xiumin points out, not even looking at Kai when he speaks to him. He doesn't want to.
He doesn't hate the younger male, he can't blame him for what he did. But it wasn't right, but then again Chanyeol fought back, which just made things worse for himself in the end.

"Wow. I'm pretty proud of myself. An-" Jongin is cut of as a large cracking sound fills the room. It's the sound of Kris' palm connecting with Kai's cheek, the area of impact quickly turning an angry shade of red. Jongin sits there, mouth agape and head now turned to face the other wall, away from the other's, due to the pure force of the slap.

"Shut up, Kai! You've cause him to go half blind! We can never fix that, you know that right?! Not even Lay can fix it! You're and angel, not a monster so start acting like it!"
Xiumin and Lay both nod in agreement at Kris' sudden outburst knowing that what he's saying is correct.

"Get out." Is all Jongin says, not turning his head away from the wall as he says so.
He's snapping. He can't take this anymore. He hates that fact that he's constantly lied to but he doesn't know what about. He hates the fact that he can't remember anything about his past life but everyone else can. He hates the fact that he's allowed to be treated like this and everyone just treats it as if it's normal.
He hates the fact that Luhan is dead.
He hates that fact that Sehun is suffering.
He even, deep down, hates that he hurt Chanyeol. Doubting himself on whether or not it was the right thing to do.

No one moves, it's as if they didn't even hear Kai speak. He's falling apart right in front of them and he just wants them to go, he needs them to.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?! GET OUT!" He turns to face the three males who stare at him in shock as they notice the stray tears that now fall down his cheeks.
But none of them question it as they just walk out, closing the door tight behind them

'Why didn't they question it?!'