Note 2 - Written to you from Luhan

I'm Hell's Angel

I guess I should start this note off by saying hi, and introducing myself.

I'm Luhan.
I guess you may have seen me through Kai or one of the other's.
Yeah you're not just seeing the world through his eyes, you're seeing it through everyones. You get a general over view of what happens with everyone, Kai may think that you can only see what he does but that isn't the case. He doesn't know how it works down here, and at this rate he never will.

Now, if you're reading this I'm dead.
You may be thinking, weren't you dead before? Isn't that how you got to Exo in the first place?
No.
I would tell you why I was there before but I can't, not yet. It's not my place to, it's Kai's.

Now I bet you have another question, where am I?
You know of the third group, don't you?
Exo-L
Well that's the group that I now belong to, and the group that I can never leave.
I am no longer on Exo planet, I am now on what we call 'the lost planet'. Back on Earth, you may know it as Purgatory, and if you know what that is, I bet you can figure out what Exo really is. And what we really are.
But anyway this is where my kind come after we are killed by him.

Kyungsoo.
Now that I'm dead I can say...well write that name.
Hah, it feels kind of good if I'm honest.

This isn't the first time that he has killed.
He is the only one that can kill us. The only one who has the power to do so.
No one should have that power if you ask me.

I would tell you what he is. What he can do, but again I can't. That would be putting you in danger. Well, not just you but everyone.

I hope that Kai can find all of the answers that he is looking for, I will never be able to tell them to him now. But he knows that I knew what was happening, and what was planned for him. At least he knows now that there is something that he needs to know about that place. At least he will be able to find out for himself what is going on in the end.
I just hope he can survive.

Maybe he can be the subject to change Kyungsoo. I hope so. for everyone's sake I hope he can be the one to open up Kyungsoo's cold heart.

Kyungsoo does not love Jongin.
I can use his name now too, right?
Kyungsoo uses him, he needs him for his own needs and in the end, he won't.
And Jongin will be thrown away just like Kyungsoo's previous mates.
I believe in Kai though, I believe that when he finds out the truth, and he will, that he will be able to change Kyungsoo and his own fate.

But, before I go, I do need you to promise me something.
Watch over Sehun for me.
Try and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, I know that you can't control us or even communicate with us at all, but just watch him for me.
Make sure the boys treat him well.
Protect him from Kyungsoo.
He's young. He's careless and likes to think that he is fearless but he is not.
I know that he's not.
I love him and I always will.

Iv sobhy snfeh
as -- wdfe - asd - w- --ef-sdf
----sd--w---f-s--df-

The rest of the note becomes unreadable due to the fact that the ink it was written in has run. The paper is stained with little round drops of water.
Tears.