Code 0-1-1-4-1-9-9-4

I'm Hell's Angel

 

"Luhan stop that!"
"Put it down, Lu!"
"Make me!"

Kai sighs as he is woken up by the sound of his friends shouting. This isn't unusual, they're normally always shouting about something, but he tries to ignore it most of the time unless it's about him.
He rolls onto his side right arm outstretched, expecting to find and wrap his arm around his mate. However his is met by a cold mattress causing him to sigh yet again.

"Luhan put the toaster down I need to eat!" - Chanyeol
"Chanyeol just toast the bread with your power! We have them for a reason." - Luhan
"He'll burn down the house!" - Suho
"No that's where your power comes in! If a wall catches fire you put it out!" -Sehun
Of course he's backing Luhan.
Mates have each other's back at all times.

'Why does Luhan have the toaster?' Kai think as he drags himself out of the comfort of his bed, finally deciding to see what was going on, and more importantly find out where Kyungsoo had gone to.
He often disappears on him, sometimes not coming back for days at a time and Kai hates it. He just wishes that the elder would at least tell him where he was going, he didn't even have to speak to him all the other would have to do is leave a note!
Is that too much to ask!?

Kai pulls on some black skinny jeans and a plain grey shirt before snapping his fingers, appearing in the kitchen where everyone, excluding Kyungsoo, is currently sitting.
Luhan sits at one end of the table, with a toaster floating above his head, which he is controlling. Telepathy is a dangerous power when in the wrong hands. Luhan happens to have a special type of it, where he can communicate telepathically with humans as well as moving things with his mind. He may be good at using it, but damn does he use it for some stupid things.

"Luhan, why on Earth do you have the toaster floating above your head?" Kai asks as he takes his seat round the table. On a normal day he would be sat in between Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, but no. Today he's sat next to Chanyeol and an empty chair.
His heart feels cold and empty when Soo isn't around, it's yet another thing that he hates.

"Well Chanyeol wanted toast and the other day he burnt some of Sehun's hair so I decided to take the toaster away from him." He points out, pouting slightly as he does so. He's very protective over his mate, Sehun, but this may be taking it a bit too far. And why out of everything that he could have done would he take a toaster?!

"Lu, I told you that it was fine! It was just the ends of my hair!" Sehun pipes up, shaking one of Luhan's shoulder's softly as he talks. "Just put the toaster down before you end up dropping it on your head or something."

"No Sehunnie! Chanyeol needs to pay for what he did to you!"

"Taking away his toast isn't really doing anything though, is it?" Kai says, running his hand through his hair out of annoyance as he does so.
It's too early in the morning for this and he would much rather be in bed with his mate than surrounded by these idiots having an early argument.

"Just give it ba-." Baekhyun is cut short as the door to the kitchen opens to reveal Kyungsoo, black smudges of what looks to by soot...or maybe ash cover his hands and some of it even runs through his red hair. As soon as Luhan's eyes land on Kyungsoo he shoots the toaster off in Chanyeol's direction, dropping it on the other's crotch before acting as innocent as ever. Chanyeol grimaces and growls from the slight pain that comes from the metal object hitting his crotch but soon gets over it, grumbling as he moves to plug the device back in and finally get around to making his toast.

Kai's eyes light up as he spots his mate, both love and worry hitting him at once. Where did the elder go? And why the hell is he covered in that black...stuff?
Most importantly, why did Luhan finally listen as soon as Kyungsoo walked in? Kyungsoo is nothing to him, he's not a mate and last time Kai checked they weren't the best of friends.

"Exo-M's get out!" Kyungsoo shouts. The members of Exo-M stand to attention before leaving, all without saying another word. Sehun and Suho start muttering under their breaths over the fact that their mates had to leave on such short notice. But Kai isn't really paying attention to that.
He's paying attention to the way everyone listens to Kyungsoo.
This is something that hasn't really come up, or has been shown by the elder before. He's never been one to show authority at least not in front of Kai.

"What's going on D.O?" Chanyeol asks as he returns back to the table with his toast in hand.

Rule 1. Only your mate can refer to you by your real name unless said otherwise, breaking this rule will result in punishment worse than death.
The people this rule does not apply to is Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun due to the fact that they requested for everyone to call them by their true names.

Kyungsoo makes eye contact with Kai, his facial expression going from quite panicked to calm and almost happy, “Nothing, I was just wondering if they would actually listen to me." He chuckles as he takes his seat next to Kai, giving him a quick peck on his cheek before he sat fully down.

He changed his tune oddly quick. One minutes he was mister authority and now he is acting as if it was nothing.

"Morning babe." Kai says, pushing all of his thoughts to one side as he does so, he doesn't need Kyungsoo knowing that something is wrong, he would never hear the end of it.

"Morning love." Kyungsoo smiles, nodding slightly towards the younger before he gets up again moving to make some breakfast. Just as he gets up a crackling sound comes from the speaker in the corner of the room, a voice coming through seconds later.

"Guys a few of  you need to get down here, something is happening to 0-1-1-4-1-9-9-4." It's Luhan. Kai has heard numbers like that read off multiple times before, but this one is different, he's never heard it before and has no idea what it means.

Everyone, apart from Kai to start with, turns to stare at D.O who's looking to the speaker with wide eyes.
"Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol come with me, Sehun and Kai you can stay here it's your turn to do the dishes anyway."

Kai goes to speak, goes to fight and say that he's coming too. But they leave and lock the door before he even has the chance to say 'wait' or 'stop'.

Sehun shakes his head sighing as he starts clearing away the table.
"You're seriously not going to say anything about this?" Kai questions, sighing in defeat as he goes to click his fingers and follow Kyungsoo before he realizes he has no idea where they went.

"Well what is there to say? We 

weren't needed and we don't know what is going on, just leave it."

Sehun is acting oddly cold towards Kai, which is rare, more than rare.

"Jeez, fine mister moody." Kai says sitting down, not bothering to help the younger male as he starts cleaning away the mess that the other's made, he's too involved in his thoughts to even think about cleaning.

Why is he always so clueless?
What was Kyungsoo covered in?

'What are you hiding from me?'