Note 5 -Written to Luhan from Sehun

I'm Hell's Angel

Hey Luhan, my love.
It's been a week since you left me. A week since you escape this cruel world.
Well you didn't really escape did you? You were forced out of it. Forced to leave me just because you wanted to do the right thing.

Kai still doesn't know the truth. It looks like you died for nothing.
Instead of thinking straight like he should of Kai just turned to violence after  he found out about your death. I heard that he blinded Chanyeol. Chanyeol took the blame for your death, tried to cover everything up by burning your room along with your body. Kai thinks that you died in a fire caused by Chanyeol.
He blames Chanyeol for it all when really it was the one he loves the most that did it all!
How ed up is that?
I hate Chanyeol as well. He burnt you before I could say a proper goodbye. It's not fair. He burnt you along with all of your memories. I wanted to keep a part of you safe with me, but no. He took that away before I had the chance to.
I know that we're demons and that we're supposed to be the bad ones down here. But we're not. We're forced to be like this. BUT NO ONE FORCED CHANYEOL TO DO WHAT HE DID!

Sorry.

I just wish that you could read this for yourself, but no. Someone else will be reading this right now, not you. And I know that. But at least whoever is reading this will know how I feel.
But that's why I am going to tell you myself.
I am going to join you Sehun.

Just you wait, I'll be there with you soon.
Please be patient my lov
e.
I love you.