Chapter 5

Catch Us If You Can

Alright before we talk I want to move to a more private location. Tiffany looks around suspiciously.

What is more private than an abandoned train station? She looks at her skeptical. If you want us to follow you to your place, forget about it.

This little cocky...Taeyeon mumbles her breath.

What was that? If you want to say something about my sister than say it. Krystal growls at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was about to open to speak again, but Tiffany shot her a look as if saying 'don't do it'. Then Krystal gave her a smug look. *I really want to smack that stupid grin off her face...* Taeyeon's nose crinkled with annoyance.

A tense atmosphere started to form.

Ok fine we'll follow you. She said shortly attempting to calm everyone's nerves.

Unnie...they could just be luring us to their hideout and kill us there...Yoona said in a low voice, worried about Tiffany's decision.

They're not stupid enough to make us follow them to their little safe house. Tiffany said very sure of herself.

Jessica...They could be tricking us into getting the location of our hideout. Sooyoung whispered to Jessica.

I don't think they are...they have no weapons and no mics so they can't relay any messages to other people if there were others. Plus I would never tell or show someone I don't trust the location of out hideout. Jessica whispered back.

Ok. Jessica said out loud. Follow us. 

The cops turned around and started walking towards their cruisers, but were stopped by Jessica's voice. Where do you guys think you're going?

Uh...back to our cars? How else do you suggest us to follow you? By running? She scoffed.

Don't be stupid. You guys are riding with us. We can't have you radio calling your police buddies. She gave an icy glare that caused some of her members along with Tiffany's team to shiver.

Fine then. She said unmoving and started walking towards her.

One of Jessica's eyebrows went up in surprise. *She didn't even flinch at my stare...she's not like the others....* She stared at Tiffany when she walked past her.

She spoke to her team. Alright guys. We have to ride with them so go pair up. Everyone nodded in unison and went to their partners.

Yoona walked towards Yuri shyly. You're going to ride with me? Yoona nodded slightly. Alright. Can I know your name? It's Yoona... Alright Yoona-ssi my name is Yuri nice to meet you. Yuri holds out her hand and Yoona shakes it gently. *She's more timid than I thought...and surprisingly polite* You can call me Yoona if you like. Ok Yoona here's a tip. Yoona listened carefully. Hold on tight and you won't fall off. Yuri smiled handsomely. *Omo...she's really cool...*

Taeyeon slowly walked up to Krystal who had her arms folded and an eyebrow raised that practically says 'oh it's you again'. Look I'm sorry for how I acted before. Can we start on a clean slate? Krystal looked at her and held out her hand. Taeyeon looked at her confused. Are you going to shake it or not? Taeyeon then realized what she was doing and shook her hand. Oh sorry...uhm my name is Taeyeon by the way. Krystal continued to look at her. What's yours? Krystal. She shortly answered and continued to stare. *She's actually really cute...but I should really stop staring.* Krystal finally looks away. Follow me my ride is over there. She nods her head towards her motorcycle and walks to it with Taeyeon following.

Sunny walked towards Sooyoung. Oh hey shorty. Sunny snapped a bit hearing the name and retorted back. Nice to meet you too Giraffe. Sunny's face grew smug when she saw Sooyoungs face slightly grimace. My name is Sooyoung. And my name is Sunny. I think I like 'shorty' more. She said smiling and walking away. *She called me shorty again, but this time...why do I feel happy?...*

Hyoyeon bounded up to Seohyun. Looks like you're stuck with me! She smiled stupidly. I guess so...Seohyun nervously said. Jessica noticed how uncomfortable Seohyun is and yelled at her. Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! You better not scare her! You're forbidden from driving fast got it?! Yeah yeah I know! She yelled back. Geez I wouldn't risk someone's life...especially someone this pretty. She grinned and bounded back to her bike. *Huh?! Pretty?!...Kim Hyoyeon...you're an interesting one....*

Once everyone else was settled she turns to Tiffany. Well Princess you're with me. Tiffany's eyes narrowed. My name is Tiffany. Oh I know your name. I just prefer to call you 'Princess' She smirked and led Tiffany to her bike. *Tsk this person urks me.* Anyways what's your name? Jessica hesitated a bit. Jessica. Jessica what?....She urged her trying to get her last name before getting interrupted by Jessica's crew. We should get going it looks like the rest are ready. 

Jessica sits on her bike and Tiffany sits down behind her. If you don't want to die I suggest you put your arms around my waist. I'm fine where I am. She stubbornly replied which caused Jessica to sigh. Jessica then grabbed her arms and put them around her body. I said to hold on. Tiffany held on tightly then her arms brushed against her abs. *She's really fit...NO What the hell Tiffany! Get ahold of yourself! This is not the time to flirt!* 

Jessica then sped off with the rest following her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They then arrived at their destination. 

The cops looked around the place. A restaurant? I told you we need somewhere quiet. She glared at Jessica. This place is quiet...She looked at the worn out restaurant sadly and walked in. *What was that about?...* Tiffany followed her along with the other girls.

They all sat down on pillows on the floor and a little old lady scurried out. Oh is that you Sooyeon ah? Ooooooh look at you and Soojung you both have grown so pretty! She pinched both their cheeks. Jessica smiled and greeted her. Annyeong Halmeoni!~ They answered together. Tiffany and Taeyeon were watching the sisters. *Cute...they both thought.

The old lady looked at everyone. Aigoo~ Yuri ah you've grown so mature and handsome. Kamsahmnida Halmeoni~ 

What about me Halmeoni?~ The elder lady patted her head. Your spirit is still strong as ever Hyoyeon ah! And last but not least...Sooyoung! Have you grown taller? She joked. Aniyaaa~ Sooyoung whined. Haha arraso~ Omo? You have more friends! I should get some more food ready! She then shuffled away.

Who is that lady? She's the owner and she's family to me and Krystal even though she's not related to us. I see...The lady came back with heaping mounds of food on each plate. Then Jessica and Yuri rushed over to help her. Aigoo it has been awhile since I had to prepare this much food. Now I'll leave you and your friends alone! She then shuffled away once more.

Alright lets get started.

 

 

==========================================================

Ooops late again D:

Actually not dying for once. No I'm dying. Dying 7.0

Please leave an upvote/comment or subscribe! It's ok if you don't ;-;