Chapter 4

Catch Us If You Can

Tiffany's team set out to find the rebels and find a way to talk to them without scaring them off.

How are you so sure they're going to be here unnie? Seohyun asked as she looked around at the abandoned train depot.

Well I've noticed that even though they cause trouble, they only cause trouble in less populated areas and this is the last place that is untouched by them. They will eventually swing by here. 

How are we going to question them without them leaving? Yoona raised an eyebrow. Well I was thinking that we wear totally normal clothes and leave our badges and weapons in the cars. She then pulled out several outfits for them. Then you guys hide somewhere while I step out alone and talk to their leader. Multiple gasps sounded when they heard that Tiffany was going to face them alone.

I refuse to let you do that. It's too dangerous. Taeyeon folded her arms and gave Tiffany a stern look. 

Yeah they could kill you! What would we do after that? Sunny is slightly worried about this plan. 

You can't leave us unnie...Seohyun's voice wavered a bit. 

We need our leader...Yoona's eyes darted around nervously.

Well it's better than all of us walking out unarmed that raises the death count from one person to five. You guys hide then the moment you see trouble you can run. Tiffany tried to reason.

All of them tried to get Tiffany to change her mind about the plan, but then Tiffany raised a hand to silence them. That's an order. She said in serious voice.

Then the thunderous sound of motorcycles pulled up. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this the last place we have to check for any signs of themShe referred to the Seoul Stalkers.

Yeah. Yuri reported. They tend to hang out in abandoned or near abandoned areas. This is the last place in this province where it's abandoned. She dismounted from her bike and looked around the place.

Ugh why couldn't they just taken over a nice 5 star hotel instead of some dusty train station?...Krystal kicked at the dirt. 

Jessica rolled her eyes at Krystal. Well all bad guys have to have a creepy looking place to live. She answered sarcastically.

Yeah if they lived in a hotel that takes the fun out of it! Unless it was an old creepy looking hotel~ She joked with Krystal.

As they were all making fun of Krystal's comment, someone walks out of a building and confronts the delinquents.

Jessica narrows her eyes at the sight of the person and walks in front of the group with a defensive stance. Well well well....why is the leader of the Fearless Dragons here?

I'm here beacause I have an offer to put down. She suspends her hands in the air showing them that she has no intentions to fight. I don't have my badge or weapon on me. I'm off duty so I can't arrest you. All I want to do is talk.

Tiffany's team watches the situation from afar anxious of what might happen. 

Yuri leans over to Jessica and whispers into her ear. This might be a trick. We don't know where the rest of her team is. For all we know they could be hiding and waiting for the right time to jump us.

Jessica took note of what Yuri said and kept a sharp eye out for anything suspicious. Where's the rest of your team? I can't trust you until I see the rest of them unarmed and in the same position as you.

Alright you want to see my team? *Oh please God tell me I'm doing the right thing and I'm not getting them killed...* I can tell them to come out. She released a heavy sigh. Guys! Can You step out here for me?! 

Is she crazy?! Is she trying to get us killed?! Sunny said in a panic.

Well we can't leave her. Taeyeon starts to leave the hiding spot. Plus I trust her. Taeyeon then emerges from the concealed area and moves out next to Tiffany in the same position. Then Taeyeon was followed out by Seohyun and Yoona. Then Sunny finally joined them.

Tiffany internally smiled at the fact that her team backed her up even in this life or death situation.

Jessica stares at the lot for a bit. I apologize, but is it ok if my team searches your clothes in case of concealed weapons? 

That's fine. She answered quickly wanting to get this over with. 

Jessica then signaled to her group members to search the others. Yuri, search the one that looks the most innocent. 

Yuri walked up to Yoona and knelt down to search her legs. What the hell...you make it sound like I'm going to her or something... Yoona's eyes widened when she heard this. Yuri looked up and saw her start to panic. Calm down I'm not some kind of disgusting beast...Yoona then felt a bit guilty for assuming something so wrong. Sorry...She muttered. Yuri cocked her eyebrow and responded cooly. It's fine. She then continued her search.

Sooyoung go cover the shorty at the end. She referred to Sunny. 

Sunny scowled at the comment. Then Sooyoung walked over. Ahh maaan...I'm going to have to squat to check this one. Sunny became angrier when she heard that. What are you getting so mad about? You're not the only one whose height get's picked on. Pfft sure. Sunny scoffed not believing her. Should I name a few? Like Tree, Tower, Lamppost, and my all time favorite Giraffe. She sighs exasperated. *Heh...she's kinda funny...* Sunny's face softened.

Hyoyeon you think you can handle the other tall girl?

Hyoyeon saluted. No problem boss. She then swaggers her way towards Seohyun. Hello my name is Hyoyeon and I'll be your body checker for today~ Seohyun felt unconfortable at what she said. Jessica then scolds Hyoyeon. Hey stop playing around over there! Hyoyeon then stuck her tongue out at Jessica the moment she turned around. Tsk she's no fun....Seohyun observes the girl quickly patting her down. *Huh...she's not even properly doing it...and she's going too fast to find anything.* Within 3 minutes Hyoyeon was done and she left Seohyun. Seohyun curiously stares at the girl walking away. *Odd...if she was lazy she wouldn't do this at all. Did she somehow sense my awkwardness?...*

Alright Krystal you got the last one be careful. Yeah yeah I know unnie. She waves her hand at Jessica telling her not to worry. Taeyeon looks at Krystal's face. I'm guessing you're her sister? Wow aren't you such an amazing detective? Krystal answered sarcastically. *Yup they're definitely sisters. Same pretty face, but sharp attitude....* Krystal searched her quietly until Taeyeon broke the silence. Aren't you a bit too young to be doing stuff like this? Krystal looked at Taeyeon with furrowed eyebrows. It's not like I asked for this. She then turns away and heads back towards her sister. *She looked a bit hurt...I probably triggered something in her...*

Jessica then walks towards Tiffany carefully and watches for any sudden movements. Could you hurry it up a bit? My arms are getting tired. Tiffany stated.

Jessica's eyebrows bent in an annoyed shape. Alright I'm starting and just put your arms down since you're so tired. She growled.

She then starts with Tiffany's legs. *Damn she's pretty toned.* She then makes her way up to Tiffany's hips and checks her pockets. Cute ~ Jessica smirked. Tiffany shot a glare at her, but Jessica ignored it and moved on. Alright you're clean. Jessica then turns to her gang. What about the rest of you guys? All of them reported that they found nothing.

Alright I trust you now, but not entirely. Jessica folds her arms. Fair enough. Now about the proposition I have for you....

 

 

 

=================================================================

Oh man I'm starting to get behind on chapters...

Dying 6.0

Thank you to my current subscribers for supporting me this far and thank you to my new subscribers too!!

Please leave a vote/comment/and subscribe for more story updates! Always a optional thing. :D