Chapter 10

Catch Us If You Can

Before entering the facility they tied up the unconcious guard that Hyoyeon knocked out and they dragged him to the area where Taeyeon and Krystal were telling them to watch him making sure he doesn't alert the rest of his gang.

Watch his every move don't let him out of your sight. He may be unconcious or he could be putting up an act so he can try to escape later. Jessica warned the two.

Can't I just shoot him in the leg? That way he can't run. Krystal said, bored. 

Jessica glared at her younger sister. You know we can't do that even if we wanted to.

Yeah yeah I know I was only joking. She yawned.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After they got back Jessica and Tiffany snuck through the entrance first then Yuri followed them with Yoona behind her. 

They dodged and ducked behind crates making sure they're not seen by the patrollers. 

Tiffany whispered through her headset mic. Alright I think we're close enough, but there's too many guards. Can you tell me how many there are?

Seohyun quickly counted the amount of gang members. There's 23 of them, 24 if you count the guy you caught before. Seohyun whispered.

Alright good job maknae. You think you can get rid of a couple of them? 

This time Sunny whispered back. You can count on me.

Several gunshots sounded, luckily due to the silencer on Sunny's sniper very few of them noticed.

BANG. BANG. BANG. Ok I got 9 of them. I can't shoot anymore of them since they're getting suspicious. 

Ok good we need to conceal your hiding area as long as possible otherwise there would be two mobs coming after both of us.

It shouldn't be too much of a problem since there's only 14 of them left. Seohyun reported.

That's great, but don't let your guard down. Not even for a second. Tiffany warned.

Tiffany peeked out from behind a crate and saw two men standing around about 11 feet away. She signaled towards Yuri and Yoona to split away from Jessica and herself.

BANG. A sudden gunshot went off. Then Tiffany and Jessica turned around to where Yuri and Yoona were only to find them shooting down thugs left and right. 

You're pretty good at shooting. Yuri smirked. Well I am a cop after all. Yoona smirked back while shooting a guy down. 

Hey maknae, status report. 

Seohyun recounted the members. There's 8 left. 

BANG. BANG. Make that 6. Jessica said ducking back down.

Tiffany looked at her impressed. Wow. Nice one.

Thanks. She shortly replied.

Jessica then radioed Krystal. Hey if you guys see anyone trying to escape shoot them down. 

Got it unnie. Krystal replied. No problem. Taeyeon followed.

Sunny then shot another person, unfortunately someone spotted them and attempts to shoot. 

Uh oh I think we've been spotted. Our location has been revealed. Sunny reports to Tiffany.

It's fine, you still have Hyoyeon and Sooyoung to protect you. 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung bent over a railing to shoot at the gangster, while several gangsters shot back.

A bullet flew past Sooyoung grazing her cheek slightly causing her to hiss in pain.

Ah!...ssss....! She ignored the pain and continued to shoot.

Sunny's attention was drawn by the cut on Sooyoung's face. *Ah...that must hurt a lot...I'll treat it for her later since she's doing such a great job protecting me and Seohyun.*

Hyoyeon on the other hand has been grazed several times by bullets, but her face dodn't even contort with pain. She was too focused at the task at hand.

Seohyun noticed that Hyoyeon had a nice amount of scratches on her body. *Wow she's either really focused or she doesn't feel pain.* Seohyun stared at Hyoyeon intrigued.

It would be great if you could help us out here. Otherwise we're going to be swiss cheese. She half joked to Jessica and Yuri.

I'm on it! Yuri then shot at the men, crippling 2 of them and killing one. Yoona was about to finish them off, but then Tiffany called her to remind her not to.

We're gonna need to question them later and they won't be much help if they're dead. Also the first guy we caught probably doesn't know much information since he was positioned outside in the front. Tiffany thought carefully.

Hopefully one of them knows the loation of the original headquarters.

Even if they don't we'll press them for their other hideouts. Which will eventually lead to their main one. 

The remaining three were picked off one by one, but the third one managed to escape so Jessica quickly called Krystal to warn her. Hey Krys there's on running straight towards you. Get ready.

Alright no problem. She held up her gun and got in a ready position. *Imma blow this guy's brains out.* 

A few moments later A man charged out from the facility and looked around in a frenzy trying to get away. Unfortunately for him Krystal was waiting for him by the door and shot him in the head. 

Ok so we have three of them in our custody. Two are injured and I believe one is still unconcious? Tiffany questioned.

Taeyeon walked over to the guy on the floor and kicked him once. He showed signs of breathing, but no movements. Yeah he's still alive, but is knocked out cold.

They all gather outside the building with the criminals. Then Tiffany makes an announcement. I'm going to call for back up so they can handle these guys. We can question them later. She then walks away so she can report the situation.

Sunny and Seohyun then got out first aid kits and looked over their protectors. Sunny tilted Sooyoung's head so she could clean the wound on her cheek. She dabbed it gently with alcohol and put a band-aid over it. 

While Seohyun had to slightly wrestle Hyoyeon in order for her to clean her many wounds. In the end Seohyun won their little scuffle and Hyoyeon ended up with multiple band-aids on her body.

Tiffany then finishes up the call and walks back to the group. They'll be arriving shortly. But in the meantime I want to congratulate all of us for completing our first mission. Which I might add is a total success! 

Multiple cheers sounded. This war is still not over, but that doesn't mean we can't go celebrate.

I know a good restaurant we can go to. Jessica smirked.

 

 

 

 

====================================================

Fell asleep while writing this xD

Dying 13.0

Thank you guys for reading! Upvote/subscribe/comment and stuff. Not forcin you though :P