Chapter 20

Catch Us If You Can

After everyone was awake they had breakfast and headed down to the station.

Tiffany pulled out a map of Seoul and pointed to Yeoju and slid her finger along the Namhan-gang River.

Alright guys I've sent other officers to scout the area and identify the building the Seoul Strikers are hiding in. They have an estimate of 35 people, give or take a few. She looks over to Hyoyeon.

You need to create a distraction. We need them to gather in one area. 

Hyoyeon gave her a thumbs up. I got this.

Seohyun, Sunny, and Sooyoung will accompany you too. 

No thanks all I need is Seohyun. You guys need the power. All I have to do is slip in and get out without being detected.

You better be able to handle it by yourself. She gave a slight glare at Hyoyeon. I don't want a scratch on Seohyun.

Don't worry if they do hurt her....I won't let them leave unless they're dead. Her face twisted with slight anger at the thought of it.

Taeyeon and Krystal will stay near the entrance and cover us, but always be ready to run if things go wrong. Jessica looked at the two of them and gave a slight nod to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded back and stared at Krystal, who didn't notice since she was too busy worrying about her sister.

I will be going in with Tiffany, Yuri, and Yoona. Later on when we clear out the first floor Sooyoung and Sunny will come in and cover us since Taeyeon and Krystal can't leave the entrance. 

Also once Seohyun taps into all their cameras we will have vision over the whole area while they're blind as a bat, so we have the upper-hand. But that doesn't mean go crazy we never know what will happen. Tiffany warned.

Tiffany pulls out another map, this time it was the floor plans of the building.

There's a room in the basement that controls all the cameras, but it has two entrances so be careful you need to watch both doors. Otherwise you're surrounded.

Hyoyeon points to the areas where she's going to place bombs. You guys are going to have to steer clear of these areas and I'll tell you when to go and when to hide. She points to several windows and doorways. 

How are you going to get in and put them down? It's too crowded. Yuri jumped in.

Well Seohyun is going to be tapped into the cameras so she can warn me whenever someone is approaching.

Yuri looked at her worried. Alright...just don't get caught....you're the one in the most danger in this plan.

Hyoyeon waved her hand at Yuri. Don't worry I'm very aware of the danger, but it's better if it was one person injured than five.

Hyoyeon stares at Seohyun. My life is in your hands.

I won't let you down. Seohyun silently prayed. *Please give me the strength to achieve this goal.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They gathered all of their gear and headed to Yeoju.

After hiding the car they scanned the area.

Ok I'll tell you guys when to go inside once I've taken over all of their cameras. Seohyun looked at Hyoyeon and took a deep breath. Let's go.

The pair left and went down the stairs in search of the security room.

Hyoyeon looked around the area and slowly moved around in case of thugs.

They found the room and the door was cracked open. Hyoyeon peeked into the room and saw a guy asleep at the desk. She pulled out her gun and got him with one hit.

Both of them quickly ran in and locked both doors.

Seohyun linked up her laptop with some wires that were attached to the computer, typed in a code, and took over all of the cameras.

Alright I'm in unnie. She gave a thumbs up to Hyoyeon who gave a thumbs up back.

Hyoyeon spoke to the other members through her headset. Ok we're in and-

Footsteps were heard from outside the room.

Hyoyeon you there? What happened? Jessica was worried.

Nothing don't worry about it. She shortly answered and turned her mic off. Seohyun go hide in there real quick. She pointed to a locker and Seohyun obediently followed.

Hyoyeon got her gun ready and listened carefully for any sounds.

Then the doorknob jiggled. Hyoyeon held her breath and stood by the door.

The jiggling stopped for a bit, but then the door suddenly swung open. 

The thug slowly stepped in and Hyoyeon took this moment to kick the guy right into his stomach.

As if he knew what was coming he caught Hyoyeon's leg. Hyoyeon quickly countered by launching herself up and kicking the guy right in the side of his head with her other leg.

URG! You'll pay for that! The thug pulled Hyoyeon's leg and caused her to fall onto the floor and before she could do anything else he pointed a gun at her right at her forehead.

Hyoyeon glanced at the locker Seohyun was hiding in and noticed it was empty. *Ah good she probably escaped using the back entrance...*

Any last words? He smirked slyly.

How about good night?

Seohyun snuck through the front entrance and then popped up from behind him and smashed a pipe right at his temple, knocking him unconcious.

She then helped Hyoyeon up. 

Nice swing you got there. She smiled. Thanks for saving my life.

Ha...I thought you were the one that's trying to keep me alive. She joked while handcuffing the guy to a post in a corner.

Yeah yeah...Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at her and turned her headset back on.

Ok guys are you ready? 

What the heck happened over there? 

Just a small break-in nothing too bad. We handled it already. Now are you guys ready or not?

You better tell us what happened later.

Make it out alive first and then I'll tell you.

Tsk. Let's just start already.

Hyoyeon watches the screen carefully and waits for a guard to pass by.

Ok in three...two...one...GO! 

 

 

 

 

======================================================================

I'm running out of colors to use for the thugs...

Dying 22.0

Upvote/subscribe/comment/nothing. I'd rather you do something, but it's ok if you don't. It's not like it's 4 am and I'm still awake writing a story for you guys or anything. Pshhhh :3