Chapter 13

Catch Us If You Can

The leaders watched as everyone else walked amongst themselves while they sat on a bench.

Looks like it's just you and me Princess~ Jessica teased.

Tiffany was no longer bothered by the nickname, in fact she embraced it. If you're going to call me that you better treat me like royalty~

Jessica played along. She got up from the bench and kneeled down, taking one of Tiffany's hands, kissed it then got back up and bowed. What would you like your Majesty? She then gave Tiffany a sly look.

Tiffany cringed at the gesture. On second thought forget it. Oh man I really cannot handle this. This is so embarrassing. She hides her face behind her hands.

Jessica continued to . I insist your Highness let me serve you~ She giggled.

Oh my god. Please stop~ She laughed.

Jessica sat back down next to Tiffany and smiled. It looks like our groups get along better than we thought. She said as she caught a glimpse of Yuri's arm around Yoona's shoulder.

Tiffany smiled back and watched Sunny chase after Sooyoung. More or less~ She laughed. But it looks like your sister and Taeyeon don't mix very well. She looked at the awkward couple.

Oh no they are totally head over heels for each other. No doubt about it. She smirked.

How are you so sure? She looked at Jessica with a confused face. 

Jessica continues to watch her sister walk with Taeyeon. Just the instinct of a sister~ Krystal would usually annoy someone out of their mind with her sass, but it looks like Krystal isn't even saying a word. The only time she's like that is when she's shy. Her eyes followed her sister like a hawk.

Ohh I see. Taeyeon is similar in a way. She doesn't annoy people though, but when she's shy she becomes quiet too. She laughs to herself as watches her best friend silently suffer from afar.

They sat in silence. Then Tiffany turned and stared at Jessica. You know... She started grabbing Jessica's attention causing her to face Tiffany. You're really pretty...for a delinquent. I expected you to have more scars. 

Jessica laughed. Hahaha! I could say the same for you. Being a cop doesn't shower you with flowers. It's more like a hailstorm of fists. Jessica teased. 

Yeah I've had my fair share of black eyes and bruises. She scrunched up her nose. One of the downsides of being a cop. 

Hey being a delinquent isn't easy either. Constant run ins with other gangs and run ins with you guys. Not like it's a bad thing now. She smiled sweetly.

What do you mean? Tiffany questioned.

I look forward to seeing you-I mean our groups together. She quickly corrected herself. It's been awhile since I've seen them this lively. She aimlessly stared into space.

I see...How did you and your sister meet the rest of your group? She looked at Jessica curiously.

Mmm...Yuri is my best friend she's been with me since we were kids. We grew up together, but her parents somewhat suffered the same fate. Her mother took a blow to her head and is in the hospital in a coma. She explained.

And her father? ...He died. Yuri suspects it's the same people who took out my parents, so she wants to help me seek revenge while doing the same for herself. She sighed. 

What about Hyoyeon and Sooyoung? Hyoyeon never shared her past when asked and I never forced her to. She must have suffered something horrible if she doesn't want to talk about it. Sooyoung ran away from her family since they did business with the Serpents. We all kind of bumped into each other one day and we all somehow connected. It was like fate. She looked up at the stars and thought about her rag-tag team, she smiled. *I couldn't ask for anyone better.*

You really care about all of them don't you? Yeah they're like family. She then looks at Tiffany. What about your team?

My team? The only one with a tragic past is Yoona. Her past is similar to Yuri's except her mother died. No wonder they look like a match made in heaven. She smiled at the sight of her best friend.

The rest of my team...they're just a group of very loyal friends. They all want to help me by joining the force with me. I was so touched when they said they'd risk their lives just to help me. Tiffany teared up a bit, but quickly regained composure.

It looks like we're both very lucky people to have friends like them.

They continued to talk throughout the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:47pm 

They all gathered together again wrapping up the day.

Alright we all had our fun now we should head back soon and get some rest. We'll be going to the station tomorrow afternoon to question those three thugs. This is our chance to find more information about the Seoul Strikers and their other hideouts. We'll be taking each one down one by one. This process will be long, but in the end it will be worth it. She informed the group once again.

That's right we'll be ridding the world of scum like them and hopefully everyone can breath a bit easier without them looming over everyone.

Everyone nodded in unison understanding the situation.

Also I think that our hideout should be considered your headquarters since your station is still too far to drive back to every night. She directed at Tiffany.

That's fine with us. She responded.

They all headed back to Jessica's hideout.

All the members walked in, but Tiffany stopped Jessica. I saw what you did there~ She gave Jessica and eye-smile.

Jessica simply strugged her shoulders and smiled. I have no idea what you're talking about~ She then walked inside with Tiffany following closely behind.

Tiffany whispered into Jessica's ear. I know you just want us to stay with you a bit longer.

Jessica whispered back. So what if I do? I like you guys~

 

 

 

 

=====================================================================

I'm behind like 3 chapters....

Happy Birthday Taeyeon~ <3 Sorry for making your relationship with Krystal awkward.

Dying 16.5 dying a bit more this chapter.

Uh thank you for reading. My mind isn't working right now. Upvote/subscribe/comment or whatever blah blah blah do what you want. X_X